No announcement yet.

Predictions and/or possibilities for Season 7

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MannaBanana
    So your falling for that Sympathy for the devil crap?

Its like Gabriel Said (and Im paraphrasing) "Daddy brought home the new baby and gave it all the attention so you had to throw a temper tantrum and smash up all his toys"

It wasnt about Loving God more than Humanity, it was just about a spoiled brat of a child wanting all of daddys attention and not getting it. Even creating demons in Rubys words "As a final screw you to God"

I think all of Humanity has it bad parts, but we also have our good parts too.
    I personally don't have sympathy for Lucifer. I do think though that there was a period of time where SPN's Lucifer wanted to become a big brother to the "new baby" (humans). I think of it as this---Lucifer was like a kid who had an older brother (Michael) who kept him in line & whipped his ass when he got out of line. And then when the "new baby" came he expected to do the same to it that Micahel did to him. But God didn't want that because he wanted humans to follow a different path & that's precisely when Lucifer began to rebel & started hating humanity & wanted to make humanity suffer for its free will that God gave it that the angels didn't really have.

Comment

Lucifer - wants to destroy humanity and preserve the Earth as it once was. And also wants to exact revenge on God and every angel, or at least any angel that will try to be against him; then will destroy the demons.

Castiel - wants to be the new Lord as the Real God doesn't seem to be communicating again still and if you don't bow down, it seems, Castiel will kill you. Also will kill any angel that won't be on "his side", or serve him and will also exact some type of revenge towards demons, starting with Crowley.

It's kind of a toss-up really. They both will kill humans, demons and angels(to at least some degree). I think it depends really if Castiel wants to find the Real God and kill Him.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by i_need_a_new_username
      And as shown in The End he let humanity live.
      He didn't let humanity live. He slowly killed off the human race using the Croatoan virus instead of actually doing the deed himself.
      Last edited by Anno_Domini; 05-21-2011, 06:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I think next season will wind up being about Sam and Dean searching for the real God in order to stop Cas and perhaps Sam wall collapsing will give him some insight as to where God could be.

Comment

LuciferSam and MichaelDean vs Castiel would be so awesome...but will never happen, and I'm so mad I started thinking about it, because I am now surely gonna disappoint myself.

Comment

Originally posted by MannaBanana
            Lucifer. You dont think he was ever Evil? He tried to eradicate the human race! Sounds pretty evil if you ask me
            Hes not completely evil since a lot of the people he kills probably deserve it

Comment

Exactly. It's not like you can say we wouldn't deserve it. But it would be good to see Lucifer and Michael freed from the cage, but powerless like Cas in season 5.

Comment

Exactly. It's not like you can say we wouldn't deserve it. But it would be good to see Lucifer and Michael freed from the cage, but powerless like Cas in season 5.
                ITA. It would also be nice to see Adam in some capacity. Another thought, if Lucifer and Michael are both released from the cage, they would need vessels. Michael would probably stick with Adam, but what about Lucifer?

Either way, if S7's theme is a "Quest for God" it would be fitting to bring back two of his "sons", imo.

Comment

Nick could come back for Lucy, I don't know about Mike. Maybe he could take a long dead ancestor, with the last of his power, and Lucy brings back Gabe. I'd like to see Adam actually as Adam and not something Supernatural.

Comment

We should have a poll next year "Where is Adam this week" where the options are always just "Burning in hell. Thanks bros."

Comment

Yes we should. I would gladly do that.

Comment

Originally posted by HowardFilms
                        LuciferSam and MichaelDean vs Castiel would be so awesome...but will never happen, and I'm so mad I started thinking about it, because I am now surely gonna disappoint myself.
                        If the plan to stop Castiel is to release Michael & Lucifer from hell, then I would bet this is what happens. The only thing is if they survive, would Michael & Lucifer go back to the original plan once Cas is defeated and battle each other? Or would they call it off so that in the long run, by stopping Cas the devil himself would be redeemed as a result of another (Cas) taking his place.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Nick could come back for Lucy, I don't know about Mike. Maybe he could take a long dead ancestor, with the last of his power, and Lucy brings back Gabe. I'd like to see Adam actually as Adam and not something Supernatural.
                        Well if Sam & Dean aren't their vessels, then Michael could go back in time & get young John Winchester as his vessel like in The Song Remains The Same.
                        Last edited by xrayvision; 05-22-2011, 02:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Death will have a big role to play i think. Its hard to bring in god without making him seem weak. prefer god playing the background role. Castiel can't handle the soul power if Balthazar is right. Can't seem Sa& Dean bring Lucifer back on purpose. Possibly Michael as he is very powerful plus he has more knowledge of the supernatural then anyone but god or death

Comment

Well it appears they have a problem with Castiel being the new God, so I wouldn't be surprised if next season they start working with the forces of Hell to go up against Castiel and the whole searching for the real God sounds acceptable. He wouldn't step in though. He didn't care about the Apocalypse so why care about this? he wanted Castiel to take his spot. I can definitely see Death coming into play as well.

I HOPE they tone down the angel business though. I understand its become apart of the show now but they don't have to shove it down our throats all the time.

I also feel like Sam is going to be rebuilding himself up thise next season. He remembers Hell now and obviously its gonna **** with him mentally. I want to see this focused on. It would be nice if the monsters come back into play. Their Mother's been killed and they were all building armies and then boom....nothing.

Comment

I could see some kind of ending where Heaven (Michael) and Hell (Lucifer) come to some sort of treaty over Earth in exchange for their freedom, and either won't do the apocalypse at all, or won't do it til (I'm assuming he'd be revealed in this case) God says so.

Comment

I wonder if it turns out that what Death was referring to about what he wanted the Winchesters to discover about souls was an untapped power in the soul that could make humans as powerful as angels or even more powerful that the same would apply to demons since they are twisted souls themselves and if Crowley will find out what the Winchesters discover & use it against Cas.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎