No announcement yet.

Living Across (PG-13)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonderful story and great ending.

Couldn't help but laugh at the gang ribbing at Clark as Lois walked down the isle.

Comment

• Love that last line! Very appropriate! Great ending to a wonderful and hilarious story! Loved it from start to finish!

Comment

• Yay....great ending. Thanks for writing and sharing. Can't wait to read your next story.

Comment

• Originally posted by mz-supermanfan

And after they shared their first kiss as a married couple she told him gently, her hands cupping his face. “You're still a pervert.”

PERFECT! A perfect way to end a fantastic story! It really tied the knot! Honestly, this was a great fanfic and I enjoyed every chapter of it. Amazing writing, well portrayed characters, good humor, awesome (and fustrating :P) cliffhangers... It was a lot of fun to be able to read new parts of this days after days.

I really look foward to read the next thing you're going to write! As soon as I see it, I'll read it!

By the way, congratulations for your 100 and more pages of text! It's really... wow! There are books that are that long! lool! I've never been able to finish any story I started so... two tumbs up to you for writing an over a hundred pages story!
          Last edited by LLane18; 06-02-2011, 05:48 PM.

Comment

• Wow beautiful ending !! Thanks for sharing this wondrful story. Hope to read more of ur work soon

Comment

• Originally posted by Clois Never Dies
              Kudos Jackie, great fic!
              Thank you.

Originally posted by FWvidchick
              Bravo!! That was such a wonderful ending! and Lol that last line!! Really really love this. You just keep putting out the fab stories Jackie.. can't wait for the next!
              I'm a little bored now, LOL. Guess I can't wait for the next one either.

Originally posted by AnneBoleyn
              OMG I just caught up and it's over?! This story was a wild ride in the best way. You did an amazing job for your longest running fic! Can't wait to read more from you=]

The last line reminded me of a movie I saw once, the girl says "you're a pervert" and the man says "yes I am, but I'm your dirty old pervert" =]
              Thanks for taking the time to catch up and the confidence boost. Right after I read that I had to google what you were talking about. Apparently it's from the movie ,Conversations with other women'.

Originally posted by imhooked
              Thank you so much for writing this sequel. It was an amazing ride. I look forward to the next story.
              Thank's for getting on the coaster. :P

Originally posted by MariVe
              They sure took it slow and easy if Lois being pregnant is any indication...
              Both of them bought their apartments for nothing because 6 months later ¡¡¡BAM!!! a marriage and a baby
              I will need rehab because I'm addicted to this fic and now that it's finish TT!!! But well every good thing has to end...

Great story and I will be waiting for your next one !!
              Yea.. thank goodness for short leases, hahaha. Thanks for following.

Originally posted by rindra453
              woww...it's beautiful...thank you so much for the ending, can't wait for another stories...
              Mucho gracias.

Originally posted by KatherineKent
              Ahh, superb. Can't wait for your next fic.
              I can't wait either... I'm going crazy.

Originally posted by anapgrossi
              It was a beautiful story. I don't like to write coments because english is not my first language, so i make many mistakes. But i have to tell you, how good was this story.
              I definitely appreciate hearing from my audience. Hopefully you will enjoy the next story just as much.

Originally posted by siloc
              loved it!!! what a great story. I cant wait to see what you write next
              Originally posted by Schatzie
              Fantastic story. Thank you so much for posting it and for finishing it so speedily. I loved every line.

As for a prompt... this came to my mind while reading Living Across, as I thought you were going to have Bruce pretend to be Superman in Lex's lair. How about a fic where Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne have to trade places for some reason?
              That's certainly interesting. I will have to consider doing a story along those lines...

Originally posted by Miray
              Love that last line! Very appropriate! Great ending to a wonderful and hilarious story! Loved it from start to finish!
              I loved writing it so I'm glad you enjoyed the work.

Originally posted by bloodymary2
              Wonderful story and great ending.

Couldn't help but laugh at the gang ribbing at Clark as Lois walked down the isle.
              I had fun with that scene. I was going to make it worse but I figured they would back off a little near the end, lol.

Originally posted by TeamClois
              Argh! Lex Luthor was no where in sight, but I didn't mind because we got the wedding! Thank you so much for the happy ending and hint of a Clois baby on the way! You're the BEST!!!
              I contemplated if I was going to conclude the Lex story and decided it was better left... unresolved. I figured we could still get a happy ending out of it.

Originally posted by LLane18
              PERFECT! A perfect way to end a fantastic story! It really tied the knot! Honestly, this was a great fanfic and I enjoyed every chapter of it. Amazing writing, well portrayed characters, good humor, awesome (and fustrating :P) cliffhangers... It was a lot of fun to be able to read new parts of this days after days.

I really look foward to read the next thing you're going to write! As soon as I see it, I'll read it!

By the way, congratulations for your 100 and more pages of text! It's really... wow! There are books that are that long! lool! I've never been able to finish any story I started so... two tumbs up to you for writing an over a hundred pages story!
              I try and keep them short so that way it's easier to finish. but I think that's cheating, lol. I am going to save this response when I'm feeling down so I can cheer myself up. Hopefully the next story will have a fast pace (update wise) as well.

Originally posted by kellicb
              Yay....great ending. Thanks for writing and sharing. Can't wait to read your next story.
              Thank you for reading and sticking with it.

Originally posted by Lane Kent
              Wow beautiful ending !! Thanks for sharing this wondrful story. Hope to read more of ur work soon
              And I hope to have you reading it, .

Thank you all and don't forget, POST THOSE IDEAS in the requests section. I'm sure other Clois writers need those as well. :P

Comment

• Thank you for these two gems - both Looking Across and Living Across. It's one thing to take your own idea and write it up but to take a simple request and create something this magical is real talent!

I love that you shared this with us ... now I have to look for something else to stalk!

Wonderful.

Comment

• Bravo! Your 2 companion pieces have put me in clois euphoria. Loved you threw Ollie in there. Thank you so much for sharing.

Comment

• Brilliant story.
                    I liked the use of Blue Kryptonite, makes a nice change to the usual focus on green and also allowed Lois to lamp Clark- Nice
                    Seemed like a good place to finish whether you carry on or not

Comment

• awesome ending babe loved that she was with child i loved this story great job

Comment

• Been away from these stories for a while and yours was a real treat to return to. Great job!

Comment

• fantastic!

Comment

• Just reread this story against. Great as it was the first time around. I think it would be really cool if you did another story that takes place sometime after this one.

Comment

• I love this so much. It’s one of the best fanfics with accurate dialogue and characterisation. So sweet and charming and natural. Thank you ❤️

Comment

• Beautiful.♥️

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎