Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "The Man Who Knew Too Much?"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's how all of the seasons are written. Each finale is written to be the last before they get the greenlight for another season. That explains all the bad endings, like the Impala crash for example.

Comment

No, that's not true. They still changed their ending of the season to a cliffhanger even before they were renewed for a seventh season.

Comment

Originally posted by Kar.
        That's how all of the seasons are written. Each finale is written to be the last before they get the greenlight for another season. That explains all the bad endings, like the Impala crash for example.
        Bad ending? I love that ending, terrific cliffhanger.

Comment

When I said "bad" I didn't mean bad as in quality, but bad as in that was a pretty ****** up ending.

Anno, yeah you're right. I left that part out. I guess what I meant was they were all originally thought out to be the final episode of the series.

Comment

I'm feelin' a 7. Kripke always is and always will be the main man, and the finale definitely threw me for a loop (it's got me on-edge for next season), but spoiling one of the breakout characters of the series maybe wasn't the best call. Not saying ya couldn't see it coming- Cas was pretty much faithless this entire season, even after he was brought back after season 5. But still...

What I am excited for is the prospect that they'll bring back Rob Benedict as God next season!

Chuck Be Praised!

Comment

One more observation: this was the first time that the boys didn't matter. Everything would have pretty much happened just the same if they'd just stayed home and played cards.

Comment

Very true. And Castiel wanted the boys to stay out of the way as well, but, he should know that that's something that'd never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                  Very true. And Castiel wanted the boys to stay out of the way as well, but, he should know that that's something that'd never happen.

Castiel pretty much confirmed it himself back in S4:

Dean: If you want our help, why the hell didn't you just ask?
                  Castiel: Because whatever I ask, you seem to do the exact opposite.
                  (Death Takes A Holiday)

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎