Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tess was a hero

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, she did murder Lionel. So, she is not completely good.
    Considering that Lionel was about to cut her heart out, I think I'm going to let her slide on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
      I was very sorry to see Tess die, but I did appreciate how they wrote it. She ended up getting what she sought, redemption, and it was Clark that helped her with that. And her last act is to help protect him from Lex.

Cassidy was incredible.

This is one of those "fill in the blank" sort of things, so I'm going to imagine the League held a beautiful funeral for Tess, honoring her as one of their own.
      Yeah, I imagine some spectacular in her honor, she did have much in her life, but there's much honor in her sacrifice.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by WalterK
      Well, she did murder Lionel. So, she is not completely good. But, she didn't betray Clark and her friends.
      he seemed alive to me, and chose to die by darkside's hand to revive Lex. Plus, Lionel was screwed up, and she's not perfect think she made that clear when she said it in so many words but the was the second life-sacrifice she made for Clark
      Last edited by Dominicus; 05-13-2011, 09:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Yeah, I imagine some spectacular in her honor, she did have much in her life, but there's much honor in her sacrifice.
        And I honestly believe Clark and Oliver would be very effected by her death. I want to imagine a few tears were shed for Tess.

Comment

Originally posted by Krypto_Knight
          Tess was a force to be reconed with. I became a fan of her's the moment we met her back in season 8. I liked always being baffled by what side she was on but in the end she died a martyr to the cause.

I never wanted her to die. I didn't read spoilers so I had no idea that was going to happen. When I did hear that Michael was coming back as Lex I had wanted a scene with the two, I had wanted that since season 8, and so I figured that Lex would kill Tess like he killed his father but I still never wanted her to die.

At least she went out fighting. I'll miss you Tess. You're proof that blood doesn't corrupt. Though it was difficult battle you nonetheless fought and redemption was yours.

I imagine the League doing a funeral for her as well. The second she died I thought of something similar to Carter's funeral. Tess deserved it. She didn't deserve to die obviously but she deserved a hero's memorial.
          Certainly! I think back season 9 when Zod sent in his minion to kill Tess, and she's in the room saying "You will respect me!" then the minion came in, and she took him out and let Zod know they kind of force she was

----- Added 50 Seconds later -----

And I honestly believe Clark and Oliver would be very effected by her death. I want to imagine a few tears were shed for Tess.
          I imagine something like Pandora on with Clark in the picture
          Last edited by Dominicus; 05-13-2011, 09:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I was kind of bummed that Tess got killed off. But we all know that was going to happen since the finale had to 'close' up any holes to make the Mytho work.

I figured the MindWipe thing was going to be used somewhere in the finale too.

I actually was expecting Jor-El to do some sort of global mind wipe to make everybody forget clark wasn't wearing glasses. Or some sort of global memory implant/vision of clark having glasses the whole entire time to fix the secret id thing.

But yeah. Tess was a hero! So sad to see her go. Maybe the alternate universe Tess could cross over like Lioniel cross over.

Comment

Saddest moment of the episode. Thank God Tess didn't just die quickly without any payoff. At least she got a last heroic moment before her life ended. She really was a hero, and I'm so happy she turned out to be good in the end.

It just sucks though. Everything bad has happened to Tess. She lived a tragic life. R.I.P.

I love you Tess Mercer & Cassidy Freeman!!!

Considering that Lionel was about to cut her heart out, I think I'm going to let her slide on that one.
              This.

Comment

Tess was a hero!! She sided with good in the end but LEX is evil, it had to happen. It was a good end

Comment

At least your head won't be breaking any more glass tables in heaven.
                  This made me laugh RIP Tess.

Comment

I don't think she was a hero.

She was never redeemed... by her OWN words... she murdered her father... the list goes on and on.

I liked they way they ended her though... Lex hugging her and saying he loved her *awww* Lex!

Comment

A part of me wanted Tess to double cross the JLA, just because she could

Comment

No one will ever choke her again, RIP Tess.

Comment

I agree, IMO of all the regular actors & actresses, Cassidy gave the best performance in the finale. RIP, Tess. We'll miss you, but you managed to have the last laugh against your brother in the end.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Maybe the alternate universe Tess could cross over like Lioniel cross over.
                          I hope so too. And becomes Lena Luthor we know from the comics, helping Supes & the JLA to fight Lex and other baddies from underground.
                          Last edited by ChloeandClark; 05-13-2011, 10:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I need some help. I'm super confused. Was the toxin that Tess rubbed on Lex's face in her blood? How did it get there and why wern't her memories erased because of it?

Comment

I think he was in her blood and she swallowed it because she knew Lex would kill her or she had a bottle of it on her and when he stabbed her she broke the bottle and used it. I am going with either or here.

Comment

I was sorry to see Tess die but she was redeemed and gave Clark the credit so I'll accept it. Tess was a hero in the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎