Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it or hated it? What did you think of Chuck vs. Agent X?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it or hated it? What did you think of Chuck vs. Agent X?

I always feel weird putting these up so late but at the same time I feel hinky putting my thoughts on the countdown/live discussion thread too (seeing how it's not "live").

So this episode started off kind of slow for me then kicked into gear once the secret came out (though Ellie, who was so hysterical about Chuck getting out of the spy biz last year, seemed to be very calm when she told him?).

I thought the Vegas/Vecas thing was kind of lame. I was surprised that the Jeff thing was so mild (didn't Fedak tell us someone was going to be tortured? Didn't look like it to me. Jeff got tied to a tree and sexily threatened. That is not torture--well, I guess if you're a guy... ).

The granny as kind of fun and Casey feeding the bullets was great. But as soon as we showed the house was in England I was like "holy crap, Volkoff is Agent X" and voila!

The best moment? Casey and his Bin Laden target. So apropos.
    10--X-cellent
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1--Granny get your gun and shoot this thing!
    0%

The poll is expired.

I liked this one, though the story lines felt a little disjointed to me, and it overall felt a little clunky as it went from scene to scene.

For me the favorite was the Grandma with the guns and grenades. I had laugh out loud moments that I don't usually have watching TV.

I thought the Ellie reveal was wonderful.

I agree about the Las Vacas thing - it fell a little flat for me. As did the Jeft/Lester/Mike side story. I don't like when they make Awesome out to be dumb - when obviously he's a surgeon and he's not. I did like the Casey killing spree and the stick whittling.

I loved that they had Chuck be the hero again without using the Intersect. It's good to be reminded that Chuck has some valuable skills that can really contribute.

I know lots of people liked the bacheloret party and the strippers. I just couldn't get over the idea of "who are all these people?".

Oh, and I loved Sarah's British accent.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎