Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr Right or Mr ‘Right Now’

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the update!.. Poor Lois..her mind knows the truth but she just can't seem to accept it.

This was plenty steamy, an enjoyable read and I am looking forward to some more of Lois' torment... haha and I agree with Dawn, no one with a pulse can resist a confident Clark. I melt into a puddle at just the idea of it.

Comment

It was plenty sensual. I loved it. I wish I had dreams like that. *sighs*

Comment

loved it! ppms!

Comment

Poor Lois. She have to accept what she feels for Clark and that her subconcious is telling hee Clark and the Blur are your Mr Right and they arw onevof the same. Great. Update soon.

Comment

Lois don't fight it just with tje flow
            Those dreams are really telling something, I can't wait to see Lois reaction when she realize the truth

Comment

Originally posted by s01itaire90
              Her subconscious seems to be telling her something... and yet she will never listen.

I would love to see how she reacted to a confident Clark for real... no one can resist a confident Clark if they have a pulse lol.

Awesome job... looking forward to the next update!!

p.s.
              I know they can't get together so fast... kind of makes the story pointless, but a girl can hope can't she?
              I always like it when Lois's subconcious knows more than her concious. And ... a confident Clark ... well, we'll just have to see about that.

About them getting together soon ... yes it would defeat the point of the story, but I don't want to get drawn into a long epic again. You'll see it all come to fruition soon enough.

Originally posted by FWvidchick
              Love the update!.. Poor Lois..her mind knows the truth but she just can't seem to accept it.

This was plenty steamy, an enjoyable read and I am looking forward to some more of Lois' torment... haha and I agree with Dawn, no one with a pulse can resist a confident Clark. I melt into a puddle at just the idea of it.
              More torment coming up... and she's doing it to herself.

Originally posted by gem65
              It was plenty sensual. I loved it. I wish I had dreams like that. *sighs*
              Thanks, glad I got it at the right level.

Originally posted by TheCloisLover
              loved it! ppms!
              Thanks, and here's some more.

Originally posted by kena02
              Poor Lois. She have to accept what she feels for Clark and that her subconcious is telling hee Clark and the Blur are your Mr Right and they arw onevof the same. Great. Update soon.
              We all know she'll figure it out eventually but it's fun seeing her struggle and resist.

Originally posted by MariVe
              Lois don't fight it just with tje flow
              Those dreams are really telling something, I can't wait to see Lois reaction when she realize the truth
              Me too. I don't know what reaction I'm gonna do for her yet...

So, here's your next update. Hope it's just as interesting as the others.

Lois knew she was a sucker for punishment otherwise why had she come to the farm. It was hard enough resisting his smile at work but here, in his natural environment, he would have the advantage.

“Smallville?” she called out into the kitchen. “You here?” When there was no answer she wandered further into the house. Passing by a cabinet with pictures on she stopped in surprise. “Me and Clark!” She picked up the picture she had noticed and held it tightly. “Why would Smallville have a picture of me out? And where is Lana?”

She put it back down quickly and wandered further, checking every picture. There was no sign of the ex. Was it avoidance ... to put the pictures away? Did he not want to be reminded of the heartache? “Then why the picture of the two of us in its place?”

Lois continued on her search for Mr Right Now. Is he over her? Has he moved on? Her heart did a little flutter at the thought.

Lois opened the door and headed out to the barn. Why didn’t I try there, first? As she approached she heard the sound of chopping wood. She frowned as she passed the already full wood pile. Peering ahead of herself as she came around the corner she found the man she was looking for.

“Smallville, why are you butchering the rain forest when you already have a pile of wood big enough to build Camelot?”

He stopped mid swing with his axe and turned. That’s when she noticed he was shirtless. Lois’s mouth dropped open a little in shock. Flashes of her dream came to her and she swallowed, trying to moisten her suddenly dry mouth,

“Just working off a little ... tension.” He replied and stepped towards her. What kind of tension? He threw the axe off to the side and strolled over. When he lifted a hand to brush his hair across his forehead she sighed. Was that out loud. Ohhhh I hope not.

“Lois, what brings you out to the farm?”

“I, uh, I’m not really sure.” Ahh, how useless does that sound.

He raised an eyebrow and smiled at her. Does he know? Sometime the way he looks at me ... it’s as if he can read my mind.

“Actually,” she looked at the floor then straight back up again, “I came to see if you could take a look at my, uh...” she stammered and lost concentration when his muscles flexed a little. “Wondered if you were free to, uh, take me to Ollie’s fundraiser tonight.” Brightening her tone at the end and looking back up into his eyes she desperately hoped he hadn’t noticed her loss of control and change in direction of conversation.

He stepped forward and looked her straight in the eyes. “Of course I can take you to the fundraiser.” Lois’s heart skipped a beat. “I’ll come for you at seven.” He gave a tiny, but serious nod of his head. Come for me? Oh no, like a date? No, no, no.

“Um, Smallville. I’m a big girl. I’ll meet you there.” She turned and strode off as fast as her legs would take her.

Great going Lois, invite him to take you but then say you’ll meet him there. It’s not even what you came over for.
              She shook her hand in the air. Why did you even come over?

She was almost back to her car when a hand on her shoulder made her still in shock.

“Lois,” he turned her around and she knew she had the look of a deer in headlights. “Why don’t you come in for a coffee?” She couldn’t speak. “Come on, you’re already out here, you’ve made the trip. Stay for a while.”

She blinked. “Sure.” Blinking again she found a little control, “but only if you put something on. If you think I want to spend all afternoon staring at your ... uh ... then you are sadly mistaken.” Striding off in the direction of the kitchen she let out a deep breath. Sarcastic Lois needed to be much more in control. At the moment there was a serious lack of control on ALL fronts and Lois was most disturbed by her pathetic display.

Sitting at the kitchen table sipping a hot coffee she steadfastly refused to look up at Clark. She did not remember his body pressing her into the very table she was sat at. She did not remember every curve of his naked chest.

Unable to sit in silence for more than one minute, though, she soon looked up and her breath caught at the same moment her heart skipped. He had that look. She caught him doing it often, and he’d looked this way in her dream. Has he been looking at me all this time? What is he thinking?

Lois couldn’t tear her eyes away as he put down his cup and leaned forwards. He placed his fingers on her cheek and cupped her face. “Lois, I think ... um ... I think I need to tell you something.” She felt her eyes widening. There’s that deer caught in a headlight look again, I guess. “I need to tell you ... right now ... that ...” Mr Right Now. No, I’m not falling for Mr Right Now. She shot up from her seat and stumbled away.

“Actually, I’ve uh, just, um, remembered that I need to, um, collect, yes, pick up my dry cleaning.” She turned and ran to the kitchen door. “See ya later Smallville.”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Comments pretty please. Anything in particular you'd like to see happen too?

Comment

OMG.. I was thinking is he gonna admit to feelings for her?! Girl you are killing me here with this..

What do I want to see.. I want Mr Right now to actually get out how he feels (if that's what he was going to say) and see how Lois reacts to that.. *snickers* i love this sort of torment for her..

Fab update!! PPMS!

Comment

Damn it Lois... resisting a SHIRTLESS Clark? That is impressive.

Comment

First of all, sorry i wasn't able to read this sooner. Yesterday i was too tired and today my day was cra-zy

The dream chapter was extremely sexy and hot. And it wasn't even rated!!! Please, whenever you write something nc-17 warn me in advance so i can prepare myself, would you?

Poor Lois, she's so scare of herself near him that she's acting like a crazy person hehehehe . For a moment i thought that maybe he'll come clean about his feelings for her - yes, because that chopping wood routine hadn't fooled anybody and we're perfectly aware of the kind of tension he was needing to realease - but you tricked us, you evil woman

No, no its too soon, i know. We need to see more tension between them, right? Can't wait for the found raiser

Comment

Please moreeeeeeeeee! I love this scary Lois she is so fun

Comment

Why Lois why? Let Clark say what he wants to say. Thus was wonderful. Update soon.

Comment

Oh come on!!!! can't she just stay still for a few seconds.... I really need to know what was Clark going to tell Lois :P
                          She can't resist him and Clark parading around shirtless in front of her was just a torture

I need an update ASAP !!!

Comment

Lol, great update!
                            Ppms

Comment

Originally posted by FWvidchick
                              OMG.. I was thinking is he gonna admit to feelings for her?! Girl you are killing me here with this..

What do I want to see.. I want Mr Right now to actually get out how he feels (if that's what he was going to say) and see how Lois reacts to that.. *snickers* i love this sort of torment for her..

Fab update!! PPMS!
                              He will tell her, pretty soon. I'm gonna keep up the torment a little bit longer though.

Originally posted by s01itaire90
                              Damn it Lois... resisting a SHIRTLESS Clark? That is impressive.

Oh yes. Pretty impressive to resist shirtless Clark. SHe's a strong one that Lois. But is she strong enough in the end?

Originally posted by cathy14
                              First of all, sorry i wasn't able to read this sooner. Yesterday i was too tired and today my day was cra-zy

The dream chapter was extremely sexy and hot. And it wasn't even rated!!! Please, whenever you write something nc-17 warn me in advance so i can prepare myself, would you?

Poor Lois, she's so scare of herself near him that she's acting like a crazy person hehehehe . For a moment i thought that maybe he'll come clean about his feelings for her - yes, because that chopping wood routine hadn't fooled anybody and we're perfectly aware of the kind of tension he was needing to realease - but you tricked us, you evil woman

No, no its too soon, i know. We need to see more tension between them, right? Can't wait for the found raiser
                              Hopefully I've got some more tension for you in the fundraiser. Anyway. I'm pretty sure there will be 1 adult section (maybe 2) so I'm giving you some warning now.

Originally posted by latingirl
                              Please moreeeeeeeeee! I love this scary Lois she is so fun
                              She's completly manic and terrified. Not in control at all. I love it.

Originally posted by kena02
                              Why Lois why? Let Clark say what he wants to say. Thus was wonderful. Update soon.
                              She's too scared to listen. But he will make her listen soon.

Originally posted by MariVe
                              Oh come on!!!! can't she just stay still for a few seconds.... I really need to know what was Clark going to tell Lois :P
                              She can't resist him and Clark parading around shirtless in front of her was just a torture

I need an update ASAP !!!
                              More torture to come, I hope. Glad you liked it.

Originally posted by TheCloisLover
                              Lol, great update!
                              Ppms
                              Thanks.

So. Here's the next update. More squirmy Lois and hopefully you enjoy it.

Clark arrived at seven-o-clock. Lois opened the door tentatively. “Um, what you doin’ here Smallville?”

“Told you I’d pick you up,” he pushed on the door while smiling and strolled past her into the apartment. She was left staring out into the dark holding the door. Her heart was beating a mile a minute. It didn’t help that he scrubbed up incredibly well. His suit was so well fitting that her mouth went dry again. She wasn’t even looking at him now, he’d walked past her, but her mind remembered every detail from the gently waving hair just creeping over his forehead down to the shiny patent black shoes just peeping out from under the hem of his jet black trousers. Lois tried to calm her breathing. Bad boy. There’s a ‘bad boy’ look about him tonight ... all in black.

“Um, Smallville, you’ve got a terrible memory. Either that or selective hearing loss.” She turned back to him and pushed on the door, letting it fall shut on its own.

“My hearing is just fine, Lois. It’s you that seems to have memory loss. You’ve forgotten that I’m a small-town farm boy who was brought up with impeccable morals and etiquette. A gentleman always picks up his date.” His smile was cheeky and the twinkle in his eye was working like magic on her heart.

“Whoa. Hold it there. This is not a date.” She held up her hand in a stop motion.

“If you say so, Lois.” He twisted his head to one side and grinned even wider. Turning away he quickly glanced round the apartment. “So, are you ready?” He looked back at her. “Do you have a coat?”

“Um, no, just this shawl.” She lifted up a thin silk scarf decorated with a faint red and blue swirl pattern. It slipped out of her fingers to the floor. Clark stepped forwards and reached down for it. Lois rolled her eyes and groaned inwardly at the sight of his trousers pulled tightly over his butt. He picked up the shawl then draped it round her shoulders.

He really is an old fashioned gentleman.
                              “I like the colours, Lois.” Don’t you dare be so nice, especially while dressed so ‘bad’.

When they arrived at the Ace of Clubs Ollie collared both of them. “Lois, you look lovely, but I hope you will excuse me stealing your date for a few minutes.” He grabbed Clark’s arm and they walked off as Lois opened her mouth to protest that Clark wasn’t her date. She shut it a moment later having not had the opportunity to say a word.

She ‘hmmmphed’ and strolled over to the bar. Leaning back onto it she looked out to survey the room periodically sneaking a glance back at Clark. Lois shut her eyes when she realised and gave herself a stern talking to. He’s been driving you mad for weeks. What’s happened to you, girl? You’ve always been the one in charge, the one with the upper hand. She opened her eyes again. You know, Clark, I think it's time you had a taste of your own medicine. She narrowed her eyes and grinned at herself then proceeded to search the room for the perfect target.

She ran out of time. Clark was heading straight for so she reached out and grabbed the nearest guy.

“Hey, how about a dance?” She gave her best, flirtatious smile.

“Sure,” came the surprised reply. He took her hand and led her out to the dance floor then put his arms around her. Lois felt uncomfortable but when she glimpsed the look of jealousy all over Clark's face she let herself relax. Manoeuvring herself and her partner so that her back was to Clark she began to move her backside as slowly and seductively as possible.

After a few minutes of what Lois hoped was torture for Clark she let herself be swung round so that she could get a look at his reaction. Her mouth dropped open and she quickly clamped it back shut. He wasn't even looking. He was dancing with someone else. How dare he dance with someone else. She turned back to her partner and tried to forget about Clark.

It was impossible. Her traitorous thoughts and eyes kept returning to Clark and her enthusiasm for the dance was lost. Her partner soon caught on and gracefully ended the dance, exiting when the music came to an end.

Lois was stood with her arms folded feeling incredibly grumpy when there was a tap on her shoulder.

“Care for a dance, Legs?” She smiled and nodded.

“Sure Ollie.”

Throughout the dance with Oliver she was constantly distracted by the sight of Clark dancing with another woman. Thank goodness he’s not dancing with that floozy any more. I mean ... wearing such a short skirt ... and fishnet tights of all things.

The dance ended and Ollie went off to find another partner. Lois felt trapped when she saw Clark aiming for her again so she pounced on another unsuspecting bystander.

Again she tried to dance seductively for Clark’s benefit but, once again, he ended up dancing with another woman rather than watching her. At least it’s Chloe this time. When she glanced up randomly a few minutes later she caught him looking. Her breath caught in her throat. Finally. The jealous look was etched deeply all over his face so she wiggled her bottom again and pressed her chest up against her dance partner.

She immediately realised her mistake when her partner made a move and she had to kick him ... lightly ... in the shins. “Sorry, buddy, but that’s off limits.”

She made her way back to the bar and sat down on a stool. I can’t believe I’m acting this way. Lois, get a grip. You’ve lost all control, and even when you tried to gain it back you actually made it ten times worse.

She picked up a glass and knocked back a shot of ... something ... that someone had left lying around.

“I think I’ve waited long enough,” came a silky voice from over her shoulder. “It’s time for OUR dance.” Lois held tightly only the glass. “Right now.”

Oh God. Dancing with Mr Right Now. I can do this. I can.

She let go of the glass and stood. When she turned to face Clark she plastered a wide smile on her face.

“Sweep me of my feet then, Smallville,” she said as a sarcastic challenge.

“I intend to,” came his dangerous reply.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Still enjoyoing it? I hope so. Next update - Lois visits her private pleasure spot again to spy on Clark.

Comment

love the update! can't wait for more

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎