Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Elijah be one of the "good" guys?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Elijah be one of the "good" guys?

I think Elijah, due to his popularity amongst fans, will be cast as a good guy and side with the scoobies, that is until he accomplishes his goal of killing Klaus. The reason IMO, that Elijah isn't killing Damon, Stefan or the rest of the scoobies is because of the slogan, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." I think it's just a marriage of convience; once Elijah becomes the head honcho, all bets are off.

I have mixed feelings about Elijah...I can't say he is bad or as bad as we seen Klaus be so far.

Comment

the same as Matthew...I have mixed feelings about Elijah. I LOVE his character...but good or bad...it's hard to say at this point. As you mentioned Shane, I think he would only go alone with them as long as it accomplished his goal. But I don't think he would ever hurt them just to hurt them. I don't think he would care enough about them to give a crap.

I'm unsure about Elijah because of his whole, "I want to kill my brother," stance. He reminds me a bit of Stefan. No matter what Damon's done, Stefan has never been able to kill his brother, though he has tried. When the time comes, will Elijah really be able to do it? Plus, we still don't really know why Elijah has all of a sudden decided to kill his brother. For all we know, Klaus sent his brother ahead of him to keep the group safe and busy until Klaus got there.

I still don't think Elijah is doing this for power. For all we know, Elijah is the younger brother and he still has older vampire brothers that are more powerful.

I'm not sure if he's exactly a "good" vampire, but so far he doesn't seem to be crazy like his brother. I like the mystery of Elijah...

Comment

Yea I like that Elijah remains a puzzle; a question mark. But he’s never killed or done bodily harm to any human- only wolves and vamps, that we’ve witnessed thus far. I really don’t think that Klaus sent Elijah ahead of him, as he said Elijah can’t be resurrected and “that guy’s a buzzkill!” You’re right though, I don’t know if Elijah will have the cojones to kill his brother, when it comes down to it. But I have a feeling Elena is gonna seriously regret that she invited Elijah into the boarding house, that’ll be a huge disadvantage for the scoobies once Klaus is gone and they no longer have a common goal.

Comment

I started to wonder if Klaus killed off the rest of his family and that's why Elijah wants to kill him, but that would mean there would be no chance of seeing them pop up on the show at all...

Comment

Wouldn't it be cool if Elijah had the dormant werewolf gene? I think it would be a great twist now that Elena and Stefan trust him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter
              Wouldn't it be cool if Elijah had the dormant werewolf gene? I think it would be a great twist now that Elena and Stefan trust him.
              That would be something, but Elijah said that Klaus came from a different father; a family of wolves. It would be interesting seeing them explain how Elijah could possibly be a carrier, given what he said.

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
                That would be something, but Elijah said that Klaus came from a different father; a family of wolves. It would be interesting seeing them explain how Elijah could possibly be a carrier, given what he said.
                Quite simple , actually!
                They could say that Elijah was lying to Elena and, in fact, he is the one who came from a diferent father and is the hibrido, not Klaus. He could be lying abt everything, afterall.

OR

Klaus is really both vamp and warewolf, so as Elijah, and Elijah wreal goal is killing Klaus so he would be the most (and only) poweful being ever and raise his own "race". The "bros" can be fighting for the alpha position in the both packs.
                Last edited by rej@ne; 04-26-2011, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rej@ne
                  Quite simple , actually!
                  They could say that Elijah was lying to Elena and, in fact, he is the one who came from a diferent father and is the hibrido, not Klaus. He could be lying abt everything, afterall.

OR

Klaus is really both vamp and warewolf, so as Elijah, and Elijah wreal goal is killing Klaus so he would be the most (and only) poweful being ever and raise his own "race". The "bros" can be fighting for the alpha position in the both packs.
                  Of course, of course. I didn't take into account that it *is possible* that Elijah was deliberately lying to Elena.

Comment

Hmm...he could be lying...but I don't see him lying about Klaus or Klaus's curse...he is definitely withholding information though. I think he was upfront about Elena and the curse. At this point he needs their help to kill Klaus, so telling Elena the minimum won't hurt any. It can help decide how they can go about stopping klaus. I do think Elijah told Elena of the story of when they meet Katherine, to maniuplate her.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎