Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Chuck vs. the Wedding Planner" Countdown/LIVE Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The way she's talked it doesn't seem she's dead.

Sarah's dad talking down the bad guy by talking about how they were alike was a sweet scene. And it was nice that Kathleen got to see that Casey/Alex really is a hero that works for the government.

Comment

dang how did he fit all that cash in that bank pass some this way lol

----- Added 29 Seconds later -----

is there no chuck next week?
      Last edited by superhippie2000; 04-18-2011, 06:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Him returning her piggy bank and never spending, only adding to it was really sweet.

I do still hope he'll show up for the wedding and walk her down the aisle though and I do hope we get to meet her mom at some point.

I really loved this epi.

Comment

ya i had a feeling shed get the piggy bank back

i think he will guess it all depends on if they can get gary cole back lol.

ya i hope we get to see her mom too. i still say they should get shelly long to play her.

Comment

It would have been really bad if after Sarah's father didn't stay for dinner in the present then went to the flashback of taking her back to her grandma's and left her piggy bank that he took all her money from it. So I'm glad instead they showed him returning it and never taking her money.

Comment

Can I have her piggy bank, all those nice rolled up $100 bills.

And Casey, is this the beginning of him becoming a family guy? Alex's mom was not as angry as I expected her to be with Casey lying all these years; she was flirting with him in the last scene.

Comment

I really liked this one. I liked the Sarah's childhood flashbacks. And a new insight into Sarah, that she lived with her grandmother. I hope they bring her dad back for the wedding.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎