No announcement yet.

Come Again?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come Again?

Pretty much a friendship drabble. Or subtle slash? Whatever you make of it.
    Rated G
    By Hadezown (Pixelframe)

Come Again?

The morning light shined through the kitchen window of the Kent house. Clark stretched as he came to the bottom of the stairs, scratched the middle of his red t-shirt and sighed as he looked at the view of the farmland. Another morning, another day for punching wooden posts into the ground. He turned his head to the family room and saw a bald head in a business suit, cross legged and reading a newspaper.

Baffled, Clark shifted his head and stared at Lex. "What are you doing?"

His eyes didn't wander from the paper. "Reading the newspaper."

"Yeah I can see that ... Don't you knock?"

"Do you?"

Clark's head twitched. Either mister millionaire was here to pass on some troubling business, or it was a social visit. If you could call Lex's social visits, social visits. Clark scratched his head swinging odd glances to his friend - well it was still on the fence. He strolled to the fridge and took out a pitcher of lemonade. "I'd offer you a glass, but first, you want to tell me what you're doing here?"

"That's what I like about you Clark, always so chipper." He smiled charmingly and rose from the sofa. He slapped down the paper in front of Clark and pointed at a starred section titled, 'My Neighbour's an Alien'. The small poster was a boy screaming at the sight of a four armed monster.

Clark raised an eyebrow. "This is ... a movie."

"Yes Clark. You've heard of them right?"

He rolled his eyes and continued to pour himself a drink.

"I'm serious Clark! Listen, I think tonight ... nachos are half price." Lex was bouncing his brows up and down.

Clark was frowning. "Sorry Lex. Also, you feeling alright?"

Lex chuckled and patted him on the shoulder, "I duno Clark. I woke up in a good mood and felt like spending some time with a friend. Maybe I am feeling a little crazy." He walked towards the door with a hand in his pocket, a beaming smile plastered to his face. "See ya around Clark." He opened the screen door.

"Wait Lex." He walked up to him, rubbing the back of his head. "You know ... a movie sounds good actually. But maybe we can see something ... else?"

"Have a thing against aliens?"

"Um, no," he said awkwardly. "Just with all these meteor infected and everything ... Hey! How about Alexander? You're into that old age war stuff aren't you?"

He shook his head, smirking. "You know? You know me a lot better than I realized."

Lex raised a palm, and with that friendly gesture, he was gone.
    Last edited by hadezown; 04-12-2011, 10:02 PM.

Nice! I liked it!

Originally posted by hadezown
    Baffled, Clark shifted his head and stared at Lex. "What are you doing?"

His eyes didn't wander from the paper. "Reading the newspaper."

"Yeah I can see that ... Don't you knock?"

"Do you?"
    LMAO! So true!

And I think I'll take it as a future Clex date.

Cool avi, btw.

Comment

Lex was bouncing his eyebrows up and down.

Bouncing up and down. Even though this is friendship, my mind went straight to the gutter.

Comment

I had to bump this up. The eyebrows still get me. 😏

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎