Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aunt Nell being Snarky towards Martha?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I caught that scene as well. Aunt Nell seemed like a cougar. She was even wearing a cheetah print shirt in that scene. I loved when she said that tulips were so uncomplicated.

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
      but they also hint she dated Lex.
      When?

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
        When?
        Wasn't there hint I believe in Metamorphosis that Lana saw Lex skinny dipping when she was 10. It made one believe there was some link between Nell and Lex

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
          Wasn't there hint I believe in Metamorphosis that Lana saw Lex skinny dipping when she was 10. It made one believe there was some link between Nell and Lex
          Lana said that Lex skinny-dipped with a girl and taught her the "breast stroke". Lana wouldn't call her aunt "a girl" and when Lana was 10 Lex was only 16.

Comment

I caught this as well. Jealous Nell is jealous.

Comment

I think it's more like Nell and Lionel were lovers

Comment

I've always joked that in the previous generation, Jonathan=Clark, Nell=Lana, Martha=Lois.

Comment

Originally posted by Odysseus
                  I've always joked that in the previous generation, Jonathan=Clark, Nell=Lana, Martha=Lois.
                  That's exactly right!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by eggie
                    That's exactly right!! LOL
                    And in the generation before that we didn't get that far because Luise got shot and Jor-El returned to Krypton.

Comment

I always suspected they were gonna make Lana Nell and Jonathan's love-child and clark would have pined after his half adopted sister.

Comment

Originally posted by Tebow15
                        I always suspected they were gonna make Lana Nell and Jonathan's love-child and clark would have pined after his half adopted sister.
                        Please don't go back in time and suggest that to TPTB.

Comment

^ Nate you accidently add a n't in your post after the do. I'm fairly certain you didn't mean to tell Tebow15 please don't because I mean that would be awesome for that plot twist to have happened.

Comment

I think it's more like Nell and Lionel were lovers
                            I actually got that impression too. Given how this particular scene hints at Nell's *ahem* wild personality, and the fact that in Season One, we always heard that Nell was "in with the Luthors" but it was never clarified exactly how. Nell was a florist, so it's doubtful that she was a high-level LuthorCorp operative (unless AlMiles were originally planning to reveal Nell as a spy for Lionel )

So yeah, based on the fact that Nell was apparently "close" to the Luthors in some unspecified way, and the fact that we saw hints of Nell's personality, and the fact that we know for a fact that Lionel got around, I've always believed that Nell and Lionel had a thing going at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by luckycloisfan
                              So, did anyone else catch that dig she made about Martha in that first scene?

Seems as though Lana's aunt is jealous that Martha got the guy
                              I'm inclined to agree with you.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Thank God they dropped that, it wasn't a soap opera.
                              No kidding. Not to mention this would have NO place in the wholesome Smallville universe.
                              Last edited by Raistlin; 09-18-2011, 02:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎