Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smallville Pilot Re-Airing Countdown/LIVE Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm excited because I never saw the pilot air live. I was only 11 at the time and still watching Nickelodeon at that point! I started watching Smallville during my freshman year of college, Season 7. At least I can say that it will be nice to see Rosenbaum on the screen again! And BABY Clark!

Comment

sweetness

This will be awesome, I came into Smallville around season 8 when my mom told me about it. So this'll be cool...though I might miss it.

Anyways, that thing about watching 9 seasons prior to this, a friend of my powered through them to catch up in like 4 months, so rad haha.

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
        Smallville is going to cut a little bit into the 9PM hour, the CW announced.

Here's the trailer:

The CW will be re-airing the pilot episode of Smallville on Friday, April 8, and they've just released this fantastic new promo for the event.

----- Added 16 Minutes later -----

And, a request: This LIVE thread is for discussion of The Pilot as it airs, NOT necessarily what happens later, particularly involving relationships. Meaning, "man, Clana was so lame compared to Clois" or "thank goodness [insert character name here] is not in this episode" type posts are not allowed, and if you do it, your posting privileges will be revoked for the night, WITHOUT any warning. I really want this to be a shipper-war-free zone, if that's even possible, but that can only happen with your help.

Obviously pointing out things that are in the episode - like "Ooh, Queen Industries newspaper!" - is still permitted.

Let's have fun and take it back to 2001.

What would of been even cooler if they aired it on the original day of the week it started. Meaning today (Tuesday ). The beginning of the week for smallville was good. If anything I liked it on Weds.
        Last edited by Promise; 04-05-2011, 03:16 AM.

Comment

I didn't realize this was airing tomorrow, I thought it was the week before the finale. I'll definitely re-watch it(mainly because I have nothing else to watch).

Comment

Yay, awesome! Looking forward to watching it "live" all over again, with whatever extendedness they end up doing.

I don't think that's a word...

Comment

It's not airing where I live until saturday. I'm going watch it for old times sake. Commercials and all.

Comment

Ah a time before they totally destroyed Lana.

Can't wait! Love the "Pilot"!

Comment

ahhh the first episode. a time of innocence.

Comment

Unfortunately I don't have CW but that won't stop me from watching "The Pilot" and then some on my dvd.

It'll be nice to go back to a time when I didn't hate Lana.

Comment

8 hours 38 minutes

Comment

7-46

Comment

Return to Innocence

6hrs 28mins

Comment

5hrs 40min

Comment

excited to see it again! 4 hours 16 minutes

Comment

My question is, anyone think if the episode will be in HD? Idk if back in 2001 if this show was being broadcast in HD, pretty sure it wasn't. IF it is in HD now, might record it

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎