No announcement yet.

Something i don't understand...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something i don't understand...

I've watched all of smallville so far, and i don't recall this ever being mentioned:

How do the members of veritas even know 'the traveler' exists?

I can't see jor-el entrusting it to anyone else because it was already said that he was entrusted to the kents to be raised and protected.

Also in the next episode it says that veritas has been protecting the secret for centuries, well I'm not sure how that's possible seeing as clark wasn't even close to being born lol..
    Last edited by Tylerr; 03-31-2011, 08:53 AM.

Very simple answer.

This was Lex's last season and they knew the only logically conclusion for his arc would be to learn Clark's secret. They knew well in advance that Lex was leaving, but for some strange reason they they chose to pull some stupid, convoluted storyline from their arse in the middle of the season. In doing this ridiculous storyline, they basically re-wrote the pilot, the episode Rosetta, all of season 3, and the stupid stones plot from season 4. I am still do not know what was going on in this episode, what Lionel was doing and why he let Lex learn all that knowledge about Veritas from Swann's daughter. And in the next couple of episodes, we get even more stupid stuff like "controlling the traveller" and Lex;s reasons for killing Lionel.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎