Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Chuck vs. the Muuurder" Countdown/LIVE Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought she liked Chuck...

Comment

im someones nemesis

----- Added 43 Seconds later -----

2 weeks? nooooooooo

Agent X Files lol
      Last edited by superhippie2000; 03-21-2011, 05:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

oh no...their not going to make Ellie an agent are they...?

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
          they should go to large mart and leave a pack of bacon outside the door. haha
          That would be funny.

Comment

I don't get how she can go from being saved by Chuck to wanting to kill him. Doesn't make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar
              I don't get how she can go from being saved by Chuck to wanting to kill him. Doesn't make sense.
              well last time we saw her, her fathers lawyer was telling her that chuck was responsible for throwing her dad in jail so perhaps she wants revenge. unless there was more offscreenville talk. guess we wont know till the show comes back in 2 weeks.

Comment

they scorned her by going back on their promise to let her see her father.

Comment

anyone catch any kind of preview for next weeks *strike that, 2 weeks* trailer for the next new ep? had to watch it on chch since they take over nbc here would be great to get a link, been lookin for it for a while

Comment

Originally posted by tam123
                    anyone catch any kind of preview for next weeks *strike that, 2 weeks* trailer for the next new ep? had to watch it on chch since they take over nbc here would be great to get a link, been lookin for it for a while
                    There hasn't been any promo yet. And it seems that the epi in two weeks will now be a repeat of Chuck vs the First Class from S3 with Kristin Kreuk. It seems the next new epi will now either be on April 11th or the 18th.

Comment

I knew it was the Sand guy (apparently he's a Greek) after the bomb blast and he shielded himself with the door, it was all too obvious. I mean who opens a door like that if they were angry enough to get away.It certainly not any of the girls because the angle of the knife strike on the fake Chuck was higher up. The British guy was obviously a red herring for the show and I guessed that the Greek guy was faking the coma.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎