Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you KryptonSite!!

I know there are 6 episodes of Smallville left and I'm sure you'll be running things here just as great as always after May 13th, but I just wanted to say thanks in advance!

I've been coming here for all the awesome news for 10 years! Wow, 10 years??
    Crazy.
    What an awesome show and you guys covered it the best!!

Thanks KS!!

Thanks Kryptonsite, may you last atleast another 10 years!

Comment

Thanks Craig for making an awesome site and keeping it up for over a decade. I can honsetly say that I don't think Smallville would have been my faviorite program if It wasn't for these forums. For SO MANY other TV shows I watch I wish there was a community like KSite, to speculate, discuss or just talk.
      So thanks KSite, and Craig.

Comment

Yes Craig thanks a lot for making KryptonSite. I have been coming here for more than a couple of years now, discussing Smallville with other Smallville fans and checking out the hottest new spoilers as they come and it's all thanks to you! May KryptonSite last for years to come!

Comment

Nothing's over quite yet! :P (stil in denial hehe). But, yeah I've been a member for how many years (?) :P. I don't know.

It's really surreal right now. I know I'm gonna miss this feeling on ksite and every episode discussion/countdown to epsidoes and etc. But I just wanna say: Thank you Craig for this site and taking care for it so well!

Comment

Thanks alot for everything you do for us Fans Kryptonsite! You really make us happy!
            !

Comment

I would like to add my thanks to Kryptonsite,i joined in 2009 and it`s been awesome.when Smallville ends i will pop in from time to time to see what`s going on.

Comment

thanks for giving us this site to enjoy. It's been a really good site to get information about the show. You guys are great. I dont know if you will continue the site but I'll continue to visit if you do.

Comment

Yes, thank you to all of the K-site mods and Craig who put up with all of our crazy!

Comment

Thank u Ksite! I only joined this year (just passed 100 posts yesterday go me ) but looking thrugh past threads and dedicated users whove been hanging out here for years i can see how amazing this place is and as much as i would love a place like this to for some others shows i love, i dont think any other show could sport such an active and loved site other than smallville!

Thnx xx

Comment

I liked to give a HUGE thanks to Kryptonsite!!! I don't post alot, but I always go to this site for smallville news. I also always check out the discussions to see what people are thinking and saying about the show. So once again Thank You!!! And thanks to everyone who has ever posted on this amazing site.

Comment

!A QUESTION!

Hey you guys and gals! Are you sticking around on these forums after Smallville ends? We have had great discussions around here. Some were heated, some were funny and some were even crazy! (in a positive way ). We've spent great time together (at least in my view) even if people often disagreed on some topics, still the discussions and exchanges of arguments have been very interesting, and the funny or lighthearted threads were always loosen up the moods!

Bottom line, if you all are gonna stick around after Smallville ends, I will too!
                        Wow! I can see all the happy smiles and cheers but chill, I'm not assuming that someone will stay in here because of me :P

Comment

Yeah... here's to you!

WOOT

But please keep the site up for the new Superman reboot. I want to be able to sing it's praises or yell like a maniac if it sucks. Either way.... I enjoy the people here at this site and want to be able to continue over time to discuss these things.

And who knows.. 3 years from now... who's to say we won't get a SV TV movie. How freekin' sweet would that be?

Thanks for being here guys.

Comment

Originally posted by ox007
                            !A QUESTION!

Hey you guys and gals! Are you sticking around on these forums after Smallville ends? We have had great discussions around here. Some were heated, some were funny and some were even crazy! (in a positive way ). We've spent great time together (at least in my view) even if people often disagreed on some topics, still the discussions and exchanges of arguments have been very interesting, and the funny or lighthearted threads were always loosen up the moods!

Bottom line, if you all are gonna stick around after Smallville ends, I will too!
                            Wow! I can see all the happy smiles and cheers but chill, I'm not assuming that someone will stay in here because of me :P
                            I'm sure a lot of people will still be around because there are still other shows to talk about on here. And 10 seasons of reruns is a lot to watch!

Comment

Originally posted by ox007
                              !A QUESTION!

I'll be sticking around because I love this community. Everyone on here is so great.

Craig, you have been awesome, thank you so much for the time and dedication you've put into KSite. It's so appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎