Collapse
No announcement yet.

#1.10 "Endgame" (Final Episode)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I managed to watch it even if i'm from Canada and I think its a shame that they didn't show it on tv. Imo it was the best episode they made. Too bad we won't be able to see the real end to this show.

Comment

worst end of series ive ever seen...its like wow lets end it with no resolve on any story point at all. and dont tell me they did not know its was the last episode with a title like end game

Comment

I was right, it ended up just like Persons Unknown, without any resolution. Meh.

Comment

And if the show were to continue and followed this potential plotline, what do you think her "evil" outfit would've been? I keep thinking something along the lines of Silk Spectre, ahah.
          She was too much of a clothes horse to have just one outfit.

Comment

i volunteer to be the one to bring the show back, i have no experience but im enthusiastic

Comment

This show would look great in just a comic, if it does return. Then, maybe after a run with comics there might be hope to see it as a movie, but as a telelvision series? Obviously it fails in that category.

Comment

The episode was great, It really felt like a mid-season finale though. I loved the series, it ended without any type of conclusion

Comment

I really loved the episode/series and I'm sad to see it go.

I doubt there is any chance of it coming back one day but hopefully they can continue it in some comic book format. Then if the comics get big enough, there could be some sort of push to bring it back to the live screen in a TV movie or something along those lines.

I'm just really glad they didn't end the show on too much of a cliffhanger. It just seems Vince is back to square one. I guess now I'll have to imagine a resolution for the show if we never see one in print/on screen.

Comment

The Cape ended too soon and now we will never know what happens next. The last epsiode was definitely the best epsiode of the series. I really wish we had at least one more epsiode to kinda tie up all the loose ends.

I want to know what happens to Chess and I want to see Vince finally reveal himself to his family. I also want to know what is bothering Orwell. If only we had one more epsiode!

I have to say the scene between Vince and Marty was touching. I couldn't believe how heartbreaking that scene was. I think I was happy that Marty got his redemption and died in peace knowing that Vince was still alive. If only we had one more epsiode....

Comment

I was thinking maybe Orwell has something within her that is similar to Peter's "Chess" persona. I'm also thinking maybe she started to have feelings for Vince.

Comment

Good ep, but with the title "Endgame" I was expecting it to be a series finale episode (given that it's apparently not likely to come back--you'd think the showrunners would be aware of this ahead of time and change things accordingly). Earlier in the ep it seemed that it might indeed lead to a full conclusion, but it didn't -- Vince's wife remained the same clueless dullard who can't tell the sound of her own husband's voice, or body or face, to the bitter end (same could be said of mindless Marty of course until Vince finally pointed out the obvious to him). But hey, at least they kept Trip's trap shut for basically every scene he was in eh? Well done show, although they could have done us fans one final favor and had him say at least one final line...like, "I can't believe I got another show canceled everybody. Sorry... First FlashForward, now this...when will people learn? I feel like punching the world. STOP. HIRING. ME. Stupid!" j/k

So long Darkman I mean Cape. So long.
                        Last edited by Xanderman; 03-14-2011, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Ep. 10 is available via iTunes now.

Comment

Here's a direct link to where you can get it on iTunes:

Endgame - The Cape, Season 1

Hate to say it people, but pretty soon I think this forum might move to the KryptonSite Morgue

Comment

R.I.P Cape...

Comment

watched it. enjoyed it. wish that vince's family had learned who he was. also wish that they would have said what was wrong with orwell. her story was starting to get good. now we'll never know. although i kept wondering if maybe orwell is her version of chess, only good. that the real woman was evil and at some point orwell just emerged and stayed. with what happened to her it unbalanced her and brought out the real person within.
                                they could have had her going after her father and trying to kill him with vince stopping her to prevent her from killing. once more saving chess's life. but he would have found out his daughter was alive and well. sort of.

i wish someone at nbc, the writers, would just put something out somewhere to let us know what they had planned for the characters. seeing the way she was acting made me think she had fallen for vince as well. they could have even tried having her kill vince's wife in some future ep. as soon as she walked out that door, it was bye bye, we'll never know what was in store for you. although i hope this allows summer glau to make more guest appearances on chuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎