No announcement yet.

Ties That Bloods Bind

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

-Chapter Seven: Saved For Absolution-

Clark has had enough of Granny’s unbelievably naïve recruiting situations to have little girls turn to her, in hopes that their lives would become more affectionate, as the orphans were just deeply in the road of lowly memory-deletes here. He just glared Granny down hard. “This is the end, Granny Goodness! You and your stupid employ situations for the poorly confused girls who walk among the walls of this ridiculous place, is going to stop… For good!” then he had super-sped to her, and slammed his fist deep into her gut, but didn’t worsen a critical hit point here, but managed enough strength to send her flying, and hitting the wall behind her so hard, it permanently had knocked her out, as she landed on the ground, as the collision had succeeded in ridding her, at last. But he gazed over to Audra and Celeste, and had sternly spoke to them, “Both of you girls will be re-located to Belle Reeve. There, you both will see the wrongs of your actions, and hopefully obtain reasonable lives here.” Audra and Celeste just groaned with deep annoyance here.

Then Clark heard the little whimper behind him, and turned around steadily, and saw Tori, on the ground, turning all over in intensity of throe here. His eyes reverted back to those worried ones, as he went over to her in an instant, and knelt down, and lightly touched her arm, and then massaged her back. “Hey…” Tori just allowed more terrified tears to stroll down her cheeks here. Clark just lightly nudged her again. “Hey, it’s gonna be okay. I’m getting you out of here, and I will bring you back to place that doesn’t entail punishing like circumstances. Tori just whimpered again, as Clark just had to softly knead her hair, and then gently picked her up, and gazed at the now, and deserved lifeless body of Granny Goodness, then to the two teens who earned themselves a good stay at Belle Reeve, then super-sped away from the chambers here…

--Meanwhile, as she is pacing around, aimlessly…--

Tess just sighed, and her patience was wearing thinner here. In a way, she had thought that Clark just rejected her, and just about turned around to take wing to walk out of the orphanage, till Clark had super-sped, right in front of her, and she was startled of this action. “Whoa. Okay, Kent? You know you ought to…” then had seen what, or rather ‘who’ was resting, in deep exhaustion in Clark’s careful hold. Tess had to gaze at the teen brunette here, and examined her, all over, seeing all the markings, and the beatings here, her eyebrows raising higher to the point of concerns here. “Oh my god…!” Clark had to nod his head, “And you can guess what the old one, told two rebellious ones to put upon this poor girl!” Tess just sighed. But she had to ask, “What about the other two?” Clark just informed her, “No worries, they just got told that they have two cells waiting for them in Belle Reeve.”

Tess was actually, glad that Clark had thought up the sentence to Belle Reeve here for those two inconsiderate teens. “Well, that makes me happy at least. But, what about Granny Goodness?” Clark just assured her, “Don’t worry. She got a taste of my fury here. She’s out, like a bad light bulb in that shack!” Tess’ eyebrows grew higher here, with interest. “You mean, you finally killed her?” Clark had to nod, as he lightly just clung onto Tori’s badly injured body here. “Yes, she’s dead, at last…” Tess felt a rather gleeful smile form upon her lips. Her pristine white smile showing. “Good for you, Clark!” Clark had to grin a semi one back at Tess. “Thanks, sweetie…” then he felt the vibrates of the whimpers against his arms, signifying him and even Tess also, about Tori’s physical well-being. “Oh, hey… Hey!” Tess just put her gazes back to the teen, and leaned in to lightly caress her hair, and promised her, “Hey, don’t worry, hon. We’re going to get you out of here, as pronto as probable. But if you can, if you can just use two words for now, and then preserve the rest of your breath later… What’s your name?” Tori was able to breath them out, despite her lungs being panged by exhausting cries. “Tori Lexington…” then whimpered again.

Clark had to lightly shake her a bit, and told her, in a gentle most caring matter here, “Well then, Tori Lexington. You will be coming back with me and my great friend here. I’m Clark Kent, and she’s…” Tori though remembered seeing Tess’ portrait before, and with the last ounce of her torn breath for now, had said, “Tess…”

Tess just staggered backwards here, but she resisted any attempt to emotionally put upon any annoyance here. She stepped back, and said softly, “Well, don’t worry there, Miss Tori Lexington… You will be brought back to a place that gives out the real definitions of love there. Just hang in there, okay sweetheart?” Clark had to nod at Tess’ positive encouragements here. “Yes, you hang in there. We’ll get your life back on the right road here for you…” Tori just whimpered again, as she was being carefully led out of the orphanage, with Clark and Tess in tow…

Comment

Interesting..Great update!

Comment

-Chapter Eight: The Ride Back-

And so, Tori was safely led out of the ridiculous orphanage, still gently held in Clark’s tender arms, and Tess just couldn’t drive away the fact that this teenager, a girl she’s never met before, already knew her name. Well, that didn’t surprise her, seeing as how she did have an older portrait of herself within the orphanage. That was totally unnerving for Tess. But she decided to shift all negative thoughts aside and just focused on Tori’s physical well-beings here. At least, the car that she and Clark arrived in had a longer and wider back seat. So Tess had gone to the car-door, and opened it up, and Clark gently rested Tori’s stomach, across the seat, and managed to get the teen in there, securely and positioned right, so she won’t endure anymore further pains here.

Tess though, felt like something was urging for her to actually pop in the other side of the car, in the backseat here. Something rather unusual for her. A concern that suddenly instigated in her overall feelings for Tori. But, why was she feeling like this? This was actually much different than her naïve and self-centered routines she would put upon strangers. But she sifted all thoughts aside, and told Clark, “Hey I’ll just sit with her back here, okay Clark?” Clark got rather confused here, but then immediately admired that Tess was actually looking after the teenager here. Something he didn’t think she’d be able to handle, after all the pressure of coming back to the orphanage here. So he smiled, and had to ask, “Why so generous, Tess?” Tess just promptly put upon a tender smile. “Hey, come on! Her head is probably all worn out from the painful exhaustion she’s been underwent here. I’ll prop her head up, and do my best to tell her, keep on going! You know?”

Clark just couldn’t shake this pleasant feeling off, but just told himself not to bicker here, and just grinned, as he nodded his head, and saw Tess revolve around the other side of the car, opened the door, and slid in softly and lightly took Tori’s head, and then seated herself, and then gently rested the teen’s head on her lap, and just placed a protective hand on her upper back vertebrae, and then soothingly stroke it as the girl continued to whimper more here. Tess just shooed her down a bit here, “Hey. You don’t have to worry, alright sweetie? Nobody’s going to hurt you anymore…” Tori just continued to feel her body pulse in pain here. And then that’s when Tess noticed how bloodied her one arm appeared like. She had to gaze at this, and gently took hold of it, and saw that the blood was still trickling back as Clark had gone and reentered the driver seat, put the ignition on, and then started to drive away from the building here. He managed to make it to the outer highways of Smallville, as Tess had gently clasped onto Tori’s still bleeding arm, and winced at it. “Oh my… You poor thing!” Clark got confused, hands still on the steering wheel. “Tess?”

Tess had to inform, “Her arm, more-so her bicep has been badly inflicted here! When we get back, we’re going to have to stitch it up, and then use that sling I had to use when I accidentally stubbed my shoulder on, when I ridiculously banged it under the cupboard here.” Then sighed at the humiliation of this thought. Clark just grinned foolishly, but nodded his head. “Alright, sounds good!” Tess also had to put in, “And we’ll need to change her clothing too. Her current clothing looks rather torn and battered here.” Clark had to cautiously ask, “Do you think you have anything that would, well I don’t know… Fit her size, do you think?” Tess nodded her head, “She has the same frame I do, so that’s no problems here…” Tori just whimpered some more. “Why, why would she do this to me?” Tess just sighed, but with the softest of her voice, had said, “Well she’s totally off the map grid here, sweetie. Believe me, this kind of pain isn’t really well accommodating is it…” then the teen just continued to sob here, as Tess just rubbed her back lightly. “It’s going to be okay, sweetie… It’s going to be okay…”

Clark continued to drive, but then had to ask, hearing the recent encouragements from behind, “You seem pretty connected to her, don’t you?” Tess just sighed, still having a ‘loving-like’ knead to the girl’s back, and used her other free hand to softly massage the teen’s worn hair, “She just needs it, Clark… Like I did, in the past. She’ll need all the reassuring she can get… From someone who’s been there before…” and then lightly patted her back, not wanting to induce more throe to her. “Right?” Tori just sighed. “I guess…” Tess just sternly, but gently spoke out, “No, not ‘I guess’. That you know…” then continued her fond back rubs here, as Clark is just complimentary to this profound sense of protection and caring dedication to help out Tori here, within Tess’ gold, and sincere, and most astonishing pure heart…

Comment

-Chapter Nine: Somewhat Connections-

It was at last, that Clark and Tess had able to have driven themselves plus Tori back to their discreet house, on the southern corner of Smallville here, and Tori had actually gained back the lost energy she had taken away at that foul place, and had said, lightly, “I, I think I can get up and, and do some walking now…” Tess perked up a teasing eyebrow, “Oh really now huh?” Tori just got lightly miffed here. “I can, and don’t argue with me on that, you!” Tess just laughed a little here. “Hey, you need the occasional humor here, young lady. Don’t argue with me, on that!”

Clark just chuckled gently inside of himself over this. “Oh my… Tess being so strict!” Tess just grin a sensibly devious one at Clark. “Hey, I do have some mother skills in me, Kent.” Tori just sighed. “Okay, but you just cannot deface the true honor of victory here! So don’t go pressing your luck, woman!” Tess just could all honestly think, this girl was much like her here. So victory-deprave hopeful, and just stunningly similar to herself here. “Well, you speak the fine essence of how victors claim their throne, don’t you?”

Tori just sarcastically replied, “Hey, victories are meant in true valor here!” Tess just felt her lips curve up into an even bolder smile here, nodding her head. “You said it! Wow, I never thought I’d come across a girl, who shares the same ambitions I do.” Tori grinned lightly. “Victory is in the eye of the beholder who has earned it!” Tess just laughed a lot harder here. “Well then, welcome to the queen of victories then!” Tori nodded her head, with her smile forming bigger. “Why thank you so kindly for the invitation then.”

Clark just sighed, and lightly stroked his face here. “Oh my goodness. I’m surrounded by victory-crazed women…” Tori just smirked and retorted, “Hey! Listen to us! We speak with purity of those who knows that victories are deserved in grand pride and delighting intakes here!” Tess couldn’t have agreed with Tori more. “Sweetheart, you are now, knighted by me to be my faithful subjects to those who knows how to snag victories!” Tori widen that grin on her face a lot more now. “Thank you! Knighted, by a true queen of salvaging conquerors.”

Comment

Nice! I'm making up theories.

Comment

Claire, this writing is really good and you just ROCKED the Cless barn here, sister! I'm gonna try and give every chapter of your awesome writing a good comment or two

Comment

Originally posted by LucyLaneClarkKent4vr
                Title: Ties That Bloods Bind
                Author: Anne-Claire (LucyLaneClarkKent4vr)
                Pairing: Cless (Clark Kent & Tess Mercer)
                Rating: PG-13 (drama, romance, angst, and action)
                Warnings: (PG-13 Could Develop Into NC-17)
                Spoilers: (will get to this as the story progresses on…)
                Short summary:
                After still trying to gather more information about herself as a “Luthor”, Tess Mercer, with the aid of a good friend, Clark Kent, risk their lives to go back to Granny Goodness’ Orphanage, to find more rare details behind Tess’ previously revealed past. But when they do, they stumble upon a sixteen year old girl, who just about had enough, as they whisk her away, and gradually try to counsel her to see if she can remember anything, before her memory, was taken away. But as her memory gradually comes back to her, Tess is in for quite a thrilling disclosure…

-SETTING-

-Chapter One: Insufficient Memory-

A bit distant here, still revolving around the town of Smallville. It’s been about a good few years into the previous one we’re in right now. It has been a chilly, and breezy early November. Not really snowy, but a mixture of chilly breezes, regardless.

There, resting in a house, located a bit more southwestern of Smallville, is a woman there. She’s about 5’8”, with a impressive slim body structure, with dark black red-tinted wavy hair, and river blue eyes, wearing a more modern and formal outfit, of a white cotton blouse, a dark blue work blazer, and a matching dark blue pair of dress pants, with a wide end, covering a pair of three-inch black heels, wearing an assortment of jewelry. She is just sitting down, at this little cedar table, on the dark green satin couch, and she gazes wearily into a collection oh photos here. She sighs at this, and tips the one gently, and sees a bald figure there, with a rather mane-like and old man there, next to the balding one. The woman just lets out another annoyed breath out, and just has to place the photograph back on the table, and retrieves her coffee mug, to take a little sip out of it.

And then, just watching, very carefully behind her, with such affectionate and concerned eyes, stands a man, about 6’3”, completely muscular, with jet-black hair, and pale blue eyes, wearing a white cotton dress shirt, a dark blue work tie, black dress pants, and nice black docs, with his hands in his pockets, and just stays a good few fair feet away from her. He just looks with those timid and caring flawless eyes. He just wants to reach out, and give her shoulders a comforting knead. She just continues to stare aimlessly at these photos, and then she starts out…

“I don’t think these photographs have reached true potentials of what it is I am searching for here…” she spoke out, with a slight bit of hesitation at first.

The man just continued to narrow his eyes in the more condolence like matter here. He finally cave in to his motives, and just swung around, and then taken a seat next to the woman, and lightly wrapped his muscular arm around her shoulders, and pulled her close to him, and lightly massaging her hair. “Oh, it’s going to be alright, Tess…” he shooed her down a bit. Tess just fought back those tears, that signified neglect and abandonment. “I just feel like I deserve more, Clark!” Clark just nodded his head, “Oh, Tess. I know you do! It wasn’t fair to have had such a striking, and shocking discovery here. And believe me! Finding out about my real parents, was quite the shocking disclosure on the family terms here…”

Tess just sighed, and tendered herself to Clark’s true wordings of his own past, and how deeply it effected him. But Tess had a good point here. She didn’t have enough valid evidence of her own past, as now being acclaimed as a “Luthor”, and that she was well deserved for more answers here.

But that only meant, that since these two have been there before, it meant that Clark would have to risk, not only his life, but Tess’ life, to brave themselves on going back to… Saint Louise Orphanage. The orphanage, run by… Granny Goodness.

‘This really is a precarious action to take within, but she needs to know more. Hell, Lionel didn’t provide with the sufficiency of what was like before the orphanage came along!’ Clark angrily thought. Then, he felt a vibrating sensation against his body. He got confused, but could hear soft whimpers, as a part of his shirt was being soaked here. He knew, right then, Tess had lost it again. He just gripped her firmly, but softly, and just held her there, in his arms. “Oh it hurts, and I know it always will, Tess.” But then, he had to lightly break it to her, his little perilous advice here, as he slowly pulled himself away from her needing arms here. He gazed into those “lost” eyes, and had to advised, “But, I think the only way, you’ll gain more information, about diving into your past, is if you go back to the place, that had a stunning scenario, that reveals more of your past.”

Tess fiercely pried away, and stood up posthaste, and glared down at Clark. “There is no way, no chance in hell, I’m going back to that ridiculous orphanage, Clark!” Clark just sighed, and slowly risen up from his seat, and slowly but accurately, approached Tess again, and sternly spoke out, “Tess! That place had all of your previous answers! There’s bound to be more, hidden within those atrocious walls, and rooms for the children, age range from being young, to being at the age of adultery here…” Tess just continued to stare Clark down, but he diverted from this, and said, as he lightly retracted his arms out, and his hands lightly placed upon her thin biceps. “No, Tess. As hazardous as it sounds, it may be the best option to take here… And I can help fend off those Furies, who wanted me to turn into Granny’s devoted soldier! You know, I’ll always be there, if unfortunate circumstances goes on!”

Tess bit her bottom lip hard, but knew in a way, in some ominous way, Clark was right. They had to go back, to obtain more gradual answers here. Clark had to, yet again, gaze cautiously into her eyes, and then lightly shook her a bit. “Tess?” Tess had to pull her sights from Clark’s chest, right to his own eyes, and saw the concerns and helps in them. It was what they had to do, as they softly filed out of their secret home here, hands interlaced with each other…
                WOW! You patted down Cless quite well there! It's really nice that you had them talk to each other to bring up their pasts here! And Tess knowing that Clark would be there for her, when going back to the orphanage, was really heart-warming and the last paragraph, made it so much better! Good work, Claire!

Comment

-Chapter Two: The Wayward Ones-

It was still the present day here, as it views into a little well-organized room here, appearing to be a bedroom. But it was decorated with just minor accessories, and sitting in the padded brown chair, near the corner of this bedroom, was a girl, a sixteen year old girl, for that matter. She was dressed in a dressy pink/purple/dark-red shirt, a beige hip-length military jacket, with dark blue BONGO jeans, and two-inch black heels, with an assortment of jewelry on as well. She was about 5’5”, and probably weighed no more than 100 lbs, and was rather slim with the weight description, with a dimple-chin, long dark brown wavy hair going to the tip of her ribcage, and brown eyes that looked serious at times. Her skin tone was quite tanned here.

She was just reading a book here, in her chair, and then had to take her eyes away from it, and then gazed all around the room, and just sighed, and shrugged, and had put her sights back to the book, which was called “The Green Mile”, by “Stephen King”. And she was just trying to read some more chapters, two other same age teenage girls filtered in her room. The one was about 5’7”, with long straight below-the-chest-length blonde hair, with blue eyes, pretty slim body frame, rather fairly tanned, having some jewelry on, wearing a white tank-top, underneath a dark blue blouse, and a pair of loosely fitted jeans, a white double-latch belt, and two-inch black heels as well as some jewelry. She just stood near the doorway there, as the door was propped open a fair few centimeters here, and the second girl, standing next to her, was about 5’5”, with long dark red wavy-hair, going to her abdomen, with dark blue eyes, completely slim as well, almost pale skin, having some jewelry on as well, wearing a white tank top, a dark expensive teal plaid early winter blouse, with faded black curvy-flare jeans, a white belt, and two-inch black heels as well. This girl just crossed her arms over her chest, and the other girl just rested her body against the foyer of the door.

She lightly said out, not wanting the other teen in the chair to hear, “You know, she just doesn’t get it that it’s almost time to go see our leader’s Furies, for her round of love here, Celeste.” Celeste had nodded her head at the other girl. “You’re right, Audra! Suppose we should tell her it’s ‘time’ then?” Celeste had sighed, almost a bit rejecting-like, and shook her head. “No, let Tori Lexington finish her book, Audra.” Audra just sighed. “Hey, come on, Cel! It’s part of our day-to-day routines!” Celeste just again, shook her head. “Audrey, not yet! I mean, just look at her, as she’s reading her book. She looks a bit… Lost, perhaps?” Audra just had to gaze again at Tori, and saw how she seemed to be stuck in the mislaid phase here, in terms of facial expressions. She could see the expression, all too well, and could easily empathize with this expression herself. “Oh… Right… But, don’t the rest of us feel that way? You know, appearing ‘lost’ here?” Celeste just sighed, and had to nod her head here. “We’re always lost lambs here! But the orphanage’s leader, Granny Goodness, knows how to put our lives back into teal squared deal state here!”

Audra had to nod at this. “If there’s anything about our mistress, is that she knows how love is truly parted out to be like, in our lives. But lately, I’ve been noticing a slight change in Tori’s behaviors here. As if she just… Wants to break free from something or another from here.” Celeste sternly spoke out, “Well, we all know that’s not going to happen here. If they break free, they’ll always be brought back in here, in no time!” Audra lightly chuckled with a bit of deviousness tucked into the chuckle. “Anything for the rightness of this splendid orphanage! Now then, she’s almost done the last chapter of her book…” looks attentively at Celeste. Celeste can see this absurd grin on Audra’s face, and had to smile, and nod her head. “Let’s grab her!”
                  Good descripts of your original characters for these story! You do them so well and you describe the kinds of jeans they wear and if their shirts are all dressy and plaid-like and -- TEAL-like... But the two girls, Audra and Celeste... I wonder what they want with Tori anyhow??? And lastly, the girls' descripts sounds kinda hot if you'd ask me...

Comment

-Chapter Three: You Will Go To Her, Or Else-

Tori was just about done the last few pages of her novel, and heard little footsteps approach the inside of her dorm at the orphanage, and perked up an eyebrow, and then had seen Audra and Celeste, standing there, with such foolish looks on their faces. She got confused, but a bit annoyed here. She asked, rudely, “What the hell do you troubled duos want with me now?”

Celeste just slowly cantered up to Tori, as Tori had quickly set her book aside, and the shot straight up from her seat, and Audra just about took hold of her jacket’s hem, but Tori quickly diverted from this attempt attack, and just backed near the one tiled up wall here, and just planted her hands behind herself, and then had them touch the cold feeling of the wall behind her, and almost pressed her back against the coldness those cobalt tiles have there. “Just stay the hell away from me! You know what headmistress said about fighting in our dorms!” Celeste just casually laughed out loud here. “Oh come on, Lexington! You know you owe us, big time, for that little ridiculous droll you put us through, three nights ago.”

Tori just shook her head, a bit nervously here, but just continued to glue her back against the wall there. She has been, for almost four years now, feared by Audra and Celeste, knowing that these two always appreciated giving her one emotional complication after another. But Tori had to gaze at the girls carefully, to see that there were no weapons armed with them. So she had sighed a rather relieved one, and then had to spat out a question, “You sluts haven’t addressed truthfully to my previous question… What the hell is it you both want anyway?”

Audra’s eyes turned into a fiery stare, as she was able to say, whilst reaching out quickly, “You shouldn’t have had tossed me outside, when you know how much I hate going out there!” Celeste had to nod, “And you know Granny would want us both to bring you back to her shackled chambers, to receive the love she’s given us inside that room.” Tori just against, leaped away from Audra’s second attempt to take coarse hold on her, and shifted quickly to the left here. “I do not need anymore of what that old broad does to us. It’s rather sick, atrocious, and not to mention, overall ugly, that’s it is ultimately the only punishment she bestows upon us, who reside in the walls of this ridiculous place!”

Celeste narrowed her eyes with a stern look here. “No, Tori… It’s not really called ‘punishment’, it’s called ‘love’, instead…” Tori just sighed with annoyance here, and just shifted to the side a bit more. “No! It’s a foul and absurd punishment! Nobody has to endure that no longer. And don’t you both want to just break free? Finally get families with good homes, and finally the right sense of affection here?”

The devious two had to gaze at each other, with questionable looks. But they sighed, shrugged their shoulders, and Audra had rudely implied, more like a question, “And… Your point is…?” Tori just glared Audra down, and responded, “My point is – we need to get out of here, and fast. Those whips, those beatings, and so forth from those dastardly Furies of Granny, just isn’t the way to deal with this.” Celeste had made up her mind, real quickly here, and shrugged rudely, “Nah. We’ll stay. It’s our home, our true abode, and so on, so you will go to her, or else!” Tori replied, more sarcastically, “Or else, what?” Audra had addressed to Tori’s question, but with an action alongside with it, grabbing her jacket at last, “Or else, this!” then sharply slapped her across the face hard, having her body whip to the side some more, as Audra gained full a grasp on her jacket, and hauled her fiercely right up straight again, “Or else I’ll give you another thwack to that pristine face of yours!”

Celeste had watched this, and had to sternly spoke Audra down, “Hey, Jensen, come on! That’s not something we are allowed to do! That’s for Granny to do here!” but then she had to lightly gaze at Tori, with no sympathetic look, remarking, “You’re coming with us, to receive more love and kindness from our headmistress…” Tori was still whimpering lightly at her cheek pain, and Celeste ordered Audra, “Bring her. She needs her love to be shown again.” Then Audra had nodded her head, as she coarsely started to drag Tori away and out of her room, by placing her other hand on Tori’s thin forearm, used her other non-free hand to gently grasp the hem of her jacket, as the two girls were dragging her further away from her dorm room, and towards somewhere else…
                    Damn these two bad-chicks! They ambushed Tori, just as she was trying to finish up her read on a Stephen King book. I wonder if the Clanny thread was a greatness for inspiration to this fanfiction, huh sis? But good thing Tori was trying to coach both those bad-chicks to find better homes! Good update dearie sister!

Comment

-Chapter Four: Hesitant Returns-

Clark and Tess were inside of Clark’s vehicle, as Clark had drove most of the way and finally just about approached the sidewalks leading to the sign saying “Saint Louise Orphanage”, and then along the way, before this, Clark had to cautiously gaze at Tess, on the passenger seat occasionally, with those same concerned and mutual-feeling-impacted eyes. He knew how hard this was for Tess to have to go back to this place, to acquire more warranted answers here. He saw her shiver a little, and knew this shiver meant a little hazardous feel, tucked into her impaired heart. Clark just softly extended his hand out, and neatly clasped it over Tess’ shaking hand, and just felt his muscular hand start to squeeze it, tenderly. “It’s gonna be okay…”

Tess had to force herself to start perking up her sense into positivity here, and just awkwardly stare down at Clark’s big hand over hers. She wanted to pull from this, but just stayed put here, allowing his hand to engulf hers with fondness here. But she just used her free arm, that was pointed to the window part of her seat, and propped her head with her hand, after placing her elbow upon pad there, and just remained having her hand locked with Clark’s, gazing aimlessly out for the exterior views from the window.

And then, at last, they were approaching the front long luxurious steps leading to the insides of “Saint Louise Orphanage”, and Tess could see that teal and gold colored sign there, with petrified nerves prickling up inside her body here. Clark could actually ‘feel’ this in his hand, and just lightly massaged hers, and finally had to say, “Okay, sweetie. We’re here, and we’re here for one reason, only… To get more answers.” Tess had hesitantly nodded her head at Clark’s bold and true demands here. The two then, had slowly filed out of Clark’s vehicle, and he parked it well a good few rounds of ten feet away from the actual parkinglot of the orphanage, Clark locked the doors with the automatic car lock system that was invented around this time for cars. Tess just quivered, as she latched her long dark blue military coat up, and Clark had to adjust his own long jacket, and had seen the tall redhead shake all over. She was gazing so horrifyingly at this place, and he could notice that, so easily. He just sighed, and then his facial expressions reverted back to that caring one, as he gently preceded to her, and lightly wrapped his arm around her shoulders, and used his free hand to lock back into hers again. He had to give her gently shake, and had said, “Hey, it’s going to be okay. Just go in there, softly but assuring, get some answers as you walk back into those hallways again, and when you’ve got them all, we’re out of there in no time!”

Tess just felt a little whimper react her body in a physical state here. But Clark had to shrug her shoulder again. “No, nobody’s going to hurt you, not anymore. Not when I’m around, to be the least!” Tess had to sigh, and asked Clark, “But, what if… Granny wants you to become her knight again? You cannot guarantee that won’t happen.” Clark just sighed, but with a little gentle smile mixed in with it, and sarcastically spoken out, “What knight? And me, a ‘knight’? Seriously, I thought I was the ‘knight’ to your ‘damsel in distress’, huh?” Tess actually felt a little chuckle coming along, and had to cave in here, at last, saying, “Alright then, ‘Knight Clark Kent’, be sure to jab in any javelins to that old broad’s heart for me, will ya?” Clark just grinned, and nodded his head, “Why of course, ‘Damsel Tess in Clark’s True Interest’!” Tess just laughed a bit here, implying, “Okay we don’t really need to do the whole rhyming bit here, do we?” Clark just smiled, and nodded his head. “Of course…”

Then, he had to lightly bring Tess back inside the place that unstable her emotions here, as she was very reluctant on entering back inside this place…
                      Man the concern Clark has for Tess was really well-captured here! And I loved how you involved some hilarity for these two! They'd be needin it before... Granny () comes around... I feel like your writing a definite sequel from the "Luthor" episode here, just quite a few year into time! Good work again, Claire!

Comment

-Chapter Five: Lash Then Retrieve Part One-

And so, Clark and Tess had to cautiously, enter back inside the interiors of the orphanage, as Tess just shuddered at the familiar and frightening scenery enclosing all around her, two years ago here, and Clark just kept his gentle grasps on her upper biceps, leading her all around those hallways, that brought back nothing but reckless and regretting memories. Clark just gazed from wall to wall, from one length of the room to the other, and made sure that nobody with duplicitous and delusional hearts were lingering around. “Seems like it’s going along well, so far…” Tess just sighed, and thought angrily, ‘Yeah till that old wretch appears with her lowly and inconsiderate army of Furies, mind you Kent…’ and then kept to herself afterwards, as the two continued to revolve from one hallway to the other here. Clark had to lightly ask Tess, “Are you gathering anything yet?” Tess just shook her head in a self-ignorant matter here. “No, nothing. We’ll keep on searching though…” Clark nodded his head, “Alright. But when you do start to get a flutter of reminiscence here, you let me know and we’ll stop, so that you can allow it to sift into your mind, okay sweetie?” Tess just nervously nodded her head. “Alright. Thanks so much, Clark.” Clark just smiled back, still having those protectively grasps on Tess…

-Meanwhile, inside the shackled chambers in a discreet part of the orphanage…-

Tori just about managed to break free from Audra’s firm hold here, but Celeste had caught this rebellious one so promptly, and just taunted out, “Oh, dear. You know escaping isn’t the option here. But, try that attempt, one more time, we’ll do more damage to you next time, lady!” Tori just continued to battle for her life here. “Just get off of me, you fool!” Celeste shook her head. “Disregarded, dear.” Audra was just doing her best, to tighten her grasp on Tori, as the girl rebelled with all she could.

But, standing in the one part of the room, not too distant from the three sixteen year old girls, was a rather old, and lightly frail woman here. She stood to be about 5’7”, with platinum gray hair, that was completely tied up into a little bun behind her head, and having ice cold blue eyes, having an assortment of jewelry on, and wearing a light green thin sweater, with a matching colored pair of silk pants, and three-inch black heels. She spoke out, softly, “Audra Jensen and Celeste Stratton. My lambs, do not pressure our little Tori Lexington further more here.” Audra looked behind herself, as Celeste and her were able to drag Tori into the shackled room fully, and Celeste had closed the door, and locked it up tight. “But, Granny! Remember a few nights back? Where I told you this nuisance tossed me outside, whereas I hate being out there, in the first place?” Celeste had nodded, and added for her friend’s defense, “And she also took one of your Furies’ claws, without your permission and eye supervision, and just about gutted me with it also!”

Granny had to nod her head, as the two teens were able to put back in full recognition of Tori’s actions towards them both, earlier that week. “Oh yes, my dears! I had forgotten about those unbearable routines our defiant one has bestowed upon you both. Well, then. I do suppose it’s time that Miss Lexington does receive her trial of love once more…” Tori heard Granny’s voice, not too fair behind from where the teen actually is, and shuddered, but barked out, “It’s called being ‘foul’, Granny! And you know it is yourself!” Audra just smirked, and said before doing a particular something here, “Yeah right! It’s called ‘love’, sugar! And that’s exactly what you’ll be getting here!” then she coarsely pulled Tori in some more, had both their bodies turn around, and then Audra had harshly pitched Tori to the ground, as Tori had felt her stomach hit the rough feel of the tiled but sand covered ground in the shackled chamber, and yelped as the corner of her chin hit the ground harsh. “U-ugh!” and just rested her sprawled out hands on the ground, and just laid there. But gathering up more strength, she was gradually pushing her stomach off the ground, and just managed to get her knees to stand her body up for her. Granny just looked at this, with no mere signs of guilt here, and then she looked over to Celeste, and had ordered, “My child, as you’ve become far greater into obtaining the love I give to all of my dears here, you’ve definitely earned yourself a wondrous spot as a true Fury here. Which means, you’ve earned yourself one of those whips for placing on ceaseless love. Now then, if you wish to proceed, you may take one, and then remind our little seditious one, about how love is what I, as a bold person, gives to all of my children here.”
                        Good thing Clark is there for his Tess Helpin her around the orphanage and encouraging her too was just... you had me going Cless crazy there, sis! And I knew those two (Audra and Celeste) were up to no good and Celeste become a Fury! And Granny... Good chapter, dearie sister!

Comment

-Chapter Five: Lash Then Retrieve Part Two-

Audra just looked a bit rejecting-like at Granny, as Celeste was knighted to become a ‘Fury’ here. “Hey! What about me?! I was born to be a Fury here, headmistress!” Granny just shook her head here, and lightly reminded Audra, “Well, there was a vital reasoning as to why Tori had tossed you outside, right? That you insulted her latest talent discovery of playing an instrument?” Audra just sighed, and stood so close to Tori, as she was gradually getting up again. “But she just, she…” Granny shook her head once more, and implied, “Audra Claire Jensen! That is enough from you, or I’ll suspend you in this shackled chambers of mine, and allow our new Fury to take upon the retribution of love to you again! But, however… Since Miss Lexington had been a bit intolerable as of late, Celeste Jane Stratton, will be delivering her, once more, the purifications of love… Celeste, go obtain your whip, my lamb!”

Celeste grinned a gleeful but conniving one at Granny, as she had revolved around inside the room, and gathered this long, ten-foot pure black leather whip and then she came back around. She had lightly tapped the stub part of it, and then gazed down to Tori, who was still recovering from the throw-around, and Audra just stood next to her as she was gradually getting up, but she leaned in, and had taken Tori, but a bit more gentler this time, and had managed to bring have both their faces, face each other. She just firmly clings onto her forearms, pulling her a bit more closer to her. Celeste had nodded at this, and said, “Thanks Audra! Now then, you ridiculous little dolt… It’s time for love to be put back into ya!”

Then she pulled the whip back, and as she was sure that Audra kept her hold on Tori, with full force, lashed it out at Tori, causing her to yelp out, but just lightly here. “Ugh!” Granny had seen this, with dire interests in her eyes. “Good, my fellow Fury! Now then, since you’ve been defined of the essence of a Fury, you’re allowed just about a good full five more actions and significance of towards our little disobedient one. So go on! Release the second one!”

The tall blonde just loved this, and pulled back and lashed out again here. Causing Tori to just feel as though she’s had too much here, alongside with a painful bit smaller yelp here. She had to close her eyes gingerly, and Audra still kept her hold on the other teen, and Celeste lashed out, for a third lash here…

--Meanwhile, as the two continued to search for more answers…-

Clark and Tess were still slowly cantering inside the orphanage, as Tess continued to receive bad shivers of the atrocity of the memories that took a great toll on her, just walking through the place a bit more. Clark again had to ask, “Anything yet?” Tess shook her head. “No Clark, still zip.” Clark had to gently nod his head. “Alright, we’ll keep on looking then, till you feel a certain memory, flutter back into your mind, sweetie.” Tess just groaned here, and crossed her arms over her chest, “This is just ridiculous! I can’t even gain just a short percentage of a memory back into my head!” Clark just gripped her a bit more tighter here, and shrugged her softly. “Hey, it’s alright! Just take your time, and let me know when you do…”

Tess just grunted again, and pulled herself from Clark’s defensive hold, and just stared at him, remarking, “How on Earth are they going to come back when my mind is already induced with aggravation, Clark?!” Clark just sighed heavily here. But then, from a distantly obscured voice he’s never heard of before, his ears were actually, ‘filtering’ in a little something here. Sound waves were striding in. He was hearing, yelps. But yelps of pain! Coming from those shackled chambers!

Tess had to gaze cautiously at Clark. “Clark?” Clark had informed, with a terrified tone in his voice, “Someone is being tortured! And in Granny’s chambers!” Tess’ feelings were now converted to despair. “Then we must save whomever is getting her foul lashings!” Clark nodded his head. “Right, you stay here, and I’ll go retrieve whomever!” Tess nodded, “Take your time!” then Clark just super-sped away, quickly, in deep dire to save this person, his ears were sending sound waves of yelps…
                          -sighs- Audra and Celeste are just evil to poor Tori Man those chicks need some of their own whippin times here! and the greatness herself, made these conflicts go on... As for Clark and Tess, glad to see them working like the best of pals here, to help Tess receive any memories daddy Luthor couldn't give to her. Cless has been burnin in you strongly for this chapter, Anne-Claire! And oh oh no... Are they going to save poor Tori now? -hopes-

Comment

-Chapter Six: They Have Been Lost-

Clark just couldn’t get the sound waves of yelps out of his head, as the unknown voice was all feminine, and he just could only center on who would be getting those senseless whips of nothingness here, and then super-sped all around the orphanage, behind it, and then looked around. He had to pause and take a break here, to see if his super-hearing abilities allowed him anymore yelps, closer up. “Damn it… She doesn’t need this! This is just plain ridiculous!” then walked around some more…

--Meanwhile, as she just about had her fill of these useless persecutions…-

Audra was still raving mad, about Celeste obtaining the Fury label here, and just kept her hold, on Tori, even more firmly, and just wanted to slap her face again. But Celeste felt too devious, and apparently, too ‘greedy’, that she abided on with this obscene torture, and lashed out at Tori yet again, going over her whips limit, and managed to skive her outer bicep, and caused the jacket and shirt underneath to tear, and formed a little thin line of blood, that was already trailing down, causing this next yelp, to become a horrified scream. “Augh!” Granny just about scolded Celeste here. But though, despite her own discipline vocal attempts here, she just went against it, totally. “Ah, it seems as though the profound designation has given you far more power than I thought, Miss Stratton! In all honesty, you’re doing your headmistress, a grand job here!” and felt her lips curve up into a dastardly like grin here…

--Meanwhile, as he is still searching…--

Clark finally heard this scream, and knew exactly where in the room it came from. So with dire needs to retrieve the wrongly punished one, he super-sped in fast, and saw one shorter redheaded teenager, holding the one, who appeared to be the ‘punished one’, and saw the taller blonde lash out, yet again! He just narrowed his eyes, more at her, at Granny. He had sighed a rather unpleased one at her, but then focused his eyes on Celeste, and didn’t want to perform critical damage to her with this, seeing as how she could just be a completely confused person, tied up in such a devastating matter that lead her to bestow all the ungrateful to the shorter brunette, and lightly had fire dwell in his eyes, and let out just two gentle fiery beams at Celeste, knocking her softly to the ground here. The whip being flung out of her grasps as well. Then he looked at the redhead, forcefully holding onto the poorly frightened teen, and had again, thought that she may have been completely mislead here, and then focused his fiery eyes upon her. But Granny had seen the familiar face of who could have been, her ‘ally’ to her group of Furies here, and was aghast with anger. “Clark Kent!”

Clark then, lightly gazed upon Audra a bit more, and had delivered two long lean, but gently fiery beacons at her, smacking her to the ground, as Tori just was able to be freed here, and then she fell to the ground, just tossing and stinging in constant pains here. But Audra had accidentally broken a little glass cupboard, and felt a piece of glass gouge into her arm here. “U-Ugh… B-Broken glass!” Clark just had to gaze at both Audra and Celeste, with deepest sympathies, knowing that he didn’t want to put upon those beacons of fire upon them, and ended up hurting Audra in the little ordeal here. “Oh my god!” But Granny went up to Audra as promptly as possible, and knelt down, and comforted her here. “Oh my lamb!” Audra just sat up, on her legs, and took out the broken shard, and saw the blood leak out from the puncture wound, whimpering as she did so. “He, he just… Put a piece of freakin’ broken glass in me, Granny!” Granny nodded her head in deep apologies here. “That’s alright.”

Audra just glared out at him, “You! How dare you divert the physical signs of love! You will never get away with this!” Clark just sighed, and then knew that the ‘Fury’ in Audra, was slowly floundering up here. Apparently, it was too late to save her, as Granny kept on telling her ridiculous little lies about how pain is love here. Granny just scowled at Clark. “She is right – you won’t get away with this, absurd creature!” then she went over to Celeste, and knelt down next to her. “Fury Celeste Stratton?” Celeste was miffed, but wasn’t severely injured here. She just looked to Granny, and had said, “I thought I was doing a good job, headmistress?” Granny just gave her a gentle smile, and nodded her head. “You were doing a marvelous job, my Fury!” Celeste grinned at her posthaste, then focused her sights on Clark, and growled lowly at him. “You dare to send me flying like that again, with the love instrument chucked out, you will pay for that, I promise you!” Granny just nodded her head to agree with Celeste’s bold wordings here. “That was spoken like the true Fury you’ve become, Miss Stratton!”

Clark just groaned in agony here. Unfortunately, this new ‘Fury’ couldn’t be saved either! This was just ridiculous for him! To think these two teens could have been stepped closer towards the light Granny had darkened the telescope for them. They were, with high regrets, ‘lost’ and two lives he wouldn’t be able to put aside for a good road of redemption here…
                            Wowzers! It's like Clark with all those Furies in 'Abandoned' and these two are teen Furies to be straight put here! But greatness is just being well her greatness self, and the lambs have been lost to become Furies. () what's Clark going to do now? Good update, Anne-Sis!

Comment

-Chapter Seven: Saved For Absolution-

Clark has had enough of Granny’s unbelievably naïve recruiting situations to have little girls turn to her, in hopes that their lives would become more affectionate, as the orphans were just deeply in the road of lowly memory-deletes here. He just glared Granny down hard. “This is the end, Granny Goodness! You and your stupid employ situations for the poorly confused girls who walk among the walls of this ridiculous place, is going to stop… For good!” then he had super-sped to her, and slammed his fist deep into her gut, but didn’t worsen a critical hit point here, but managed enough strength to send her flying, and hitting the wall behind her so hard, it permanently had knocked her out, as she landed on the ground, as the collision had succeeded in ridding her, at last. But he gazed over to Audra and Celeste, and had sternly spoke to them, “Both of you girls will be re-located to Belle Reeve. There, you both will see the wrongs of your actions, and hopefully obtain reasonable lives here.” Audra and Celeste just groaned with deep annoyance here.

Then Clark heard the little whimper behind him, and turned around steadily, and saw Tori, on the ground, turning all over in intensity of throe here. His eyes reverted back to those worried ones, as he went over to her in an instant, and knelt down, and lightly touched her arm, and then massaged her back. “Hey…” Tori just allowed more terrified tears to stroll down her cheeks here. Clark just lightly nudged her again. “Hey, it’s gonna be okay. I’m getting you out of here, and I will bring you back to place that doesn’t entail punishing like circumstances. Tori just whimpered again, as Clark just had to softly knead her hair, and then gently picked her up, and gazed at the now, and deserved lifeless body of Granny Goodness, then to the two teens who earned themselves a good stay at Belle Reeve, then super-sped away from the chambers here…

--Meanwhile, as she is pacing around, aimlessly…--

Tess just sighed, and her patience was wearing thinner here. In a way, she had thought that Clark just rejected her, and just about turned around to take wing to walk out of the orphanage, till Clark had super-sped, right in front of her, and she was startled of this action. “Whoa. Okay, Kent? You know you ought to…” then had seen what, or rather ‘who’ was resting, in deep exhaustion in Clark’s careful hold. Tess had to gaze at the teen brunette here, and examined her, all over, seeing all the markings, and the beatings here, her eyebrows raising higher to the point of concerns here. “Oh my god…!” Clark had to nod his head, “And you can guess what the old one, told two rebellious ones to put upon this poor girl!” Tess just sighed. But she had to ask, “What about the other two?” Clark just informed her, “No worries, they just got told that they have two cells waiting for them in Belle Reeve.”

Tess was actually, glad that Clark had thought up the sentence to Belle Reeve here for those two inconsiderate teens. “Well, that makes me happy at least. But, what about Granny Goodness?” Clark just assured her, “Don’t worry. She got a taste of my fury here. She’s out, like a bad light bulb in that shack!” Tess’ eyebrows grew higher here, with interest. “You mean, you finally killed her?” Clark had to nod, as he lightly just clung onto Tori’s badly injured body here. “Yes, she’s dead, at last…” Tess felt a rather gleeful smile form upon her lips. Her pristine white smile showing. “Good for you, Clark!” Clark had to grin a semi one back at Tess. “Thanks, sweetie…” then he felt the vibrates of the whimpers against his arms, signifying him and even Tess also, about Tori’s physical well-being. “Oh, hey… Hey!” Tess just put her gazes back to the teen, and leaned in to lightly caress her hair, and promised her, “Hey, don’t worry, hon. We’re going to get you out of here, as pronto as probable. But if you can, if you can just use two words for now, and then preserve the rest of your breath later… What’s your name?” Tori was able to breath them out, despite her lungs being panged by exhausting cries. “Tori Lexington…” then whimpered again.

Clark had to lightly shake her a bit, and told her, in a gentle most caring matter here, “Well then, Tori Lexington. You will be coming back with me and my great friend here. I’m Clark Kent, and she’s…” Tori though remembered seeing Tess’ portrait before, and with the last ounce of her torn breath for now, had said, “Tess…”

Tess just staggered backwards here, but she resisted any attempt to emotionally put upon any annoyance here. She stepped back, and said softly, “Well, don’t worry there, Miss Tori Lexington… You will be brought back to a place that gives out the real definitions of love there. Just hang in there, okay sweetheart?” Clark had to nod at Tess’ positive encouragements here. “Yes, you hang in there. We’ll get your life back on the right road here for you…” Tori just whimpered again, as she was being carefully led out of the orphanage, with Clark and Tess in tow…
                              you... you killed off the greatness herself? ANNE but this was pretty good and had some epic twist to it and the bad-chicks are goin to Belle Reeve baby! Teaches them right, not to mess with Tori Lexington (which reminds me, of my girlfriend's first name by the way can't believe you used her name as a character for a SV fanfiction) but hey, Tori is safe with in Clark and Tess' secure ethics here! But Tess' fast concern gets me wondering here... Good update, Anne-Claire!

Comment

-Chapter Eight: The Ride Back-

And so, Tori was safely led out of the ridiculous orphanage, still gently held in Clark’s tender arms, and Tess just couldn’t drive away the fact that this teenager, a girl she’s never met before, already knew her name. Well, that didn’t surprise her, seeing as how she did have an older portrait of herself within the orphanage. That was totally unnerving for Tess. But she decided to shift all negative thoughts aside and just focused on Tori’s physical well-beings here. At least, the car that she and Clark arrived in had a longer and wider back seat. So Tess had gone to the car-door, and opened it up, and Clark gently rested Tori’s stomach, across the seat, and managed to get the teen in there, securely and positioned right, so she won’t endure anymore further pains here.

Tess though, felt like something was urging for her to actually pop in the other side of the car, in the backseat here. Something rather unusual for her. A concern that suddenly instigated in her overall feelings for Tori. But, why was she feeling like this? This was actually much different than her naïve and self-centered routines she would put upon strangers. But she sifted all thoughts aside, and told Clark, “Hey I’ll just sit with her back here, okay Clark?” Clark got rather confused here, but then immediately admired that Tess was actually looking after the teenager here. Something he didn’t think she’d be able to handle, after all the pressure of coming back to the orphanage here. So he smiled, and had to ask, “Why so generous, Tess?” Tess just promptly put upon a tender smile. “Hey, come on! Her head is probably all worn out from the painful exhaustion she’s been underwent here. I’ll prop her head up, and do my best to tell her, keep on going! You know?”

Clark just couldn’t shake this pleasant feeling off, but just told himself not to bicker here, and just grinned, as he nodded his head, and saw Tess revolve around the other side of the car, opened the door, and slid in softly and lightly took Tori’s head, and then seated herself, and then gently rested the teen’s head on her lap, and just placed a protective hand on her upper back vertebrae, and then soothingly stroke it as the girl continued to whimper more here. Tess just shooed her down a bit here, “Hey. You don’t have to worry, alright sweetie? Nobody’s going to hurt you anymore…” Tori just continued to feel her body pulse in pain here. And then that’s when Tess noticed how bloodied her one arm appeared like. She had to gaze at this, and gently took hold of it, and saw that the blood was still trickling back as Clark had gone and reentered the driver seat, put the ignition on, and then started to drive away from the building here. He managed to make it to the outer highways of Smallville, as Tess had gently clasped onto Tori’s still bleeding arm, and winced at it. “Oh my… You poor thing!” Clark got confused, hands still on the steering wheel. “Tess?”

Tess had to inform, “Her arm, more-so her bicep has been badly inflicted here! When we get back, we’re going to have to stitch it up, and then use that sling I had to use when I accidentally stubbed my shoulder on, when I ridiculously banged it under the cupboard here.” Then sighed at the humiliation of this thought. Clark just grinned foolishly, but nodded his head. “Alright, sounds good!” Tess also had to put in, “And we’ll need to change her clothing too. Her current clothing looks rather torn and battered here.” Clark had to cautiously ask, “Do you think you have anything that would, well I don’t know… Fit her size, do you think?” Tess nodded her head, “She has the same frame I do, so that’s no problems here…” Tori just whimpered some more. “Why, why would she do this to me?” Tess just sighed, but with the softest of her voice, had said, “Well she’s totally off the map grid here, sweetie. Believe me, this kind of pain isn’t really well accommodating is it…” then the teen just continued to sob here, as Tess just rubbed her back lightly. “It’s going to be okay, sweetie… It’s going to be okay…”

Clark continued to drive, but then had to ask, hearing the recent encouragements from behind, “You seem pretty connected to her, don’t you?” Tess just sighed, still having a ‘loving-like’ knead to the girl’s back, and used her other free hand to softly massage the teen’s worn hair, “She just needs it, Clark… Like I did, in the past. She’ll need all the reassuring she can get… From someone who’s been there before…” and then lightly patted her back, not wanting to induce more throe to her. “Right?” Tori just sighed. “I guess…” Tess just sternly, but gently spoke out, “No, not ‘I guess’. That you know…” then continued her fond back rubs here, as Clark is just complimentary to this profound sense of protection and caring dedication to help out Tori here, within Tess’ gold, and sincere, and most astonishing pure heart…
                                Cless! It's my lucky day today, sis! And I love how Tess is just so soft and warm-hearted and genuinely concerned for Tori's sake here And her Clark has also been helping out too, and seeing Tess give Tori some affection, makes me think Tess could be good for a Met Counsellor! Loved the Cless in this, Anne!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎