Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shouldn't Clark have met Batman first?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shouldn't Clark have met Batman first?

I'm I the only one who thought that a Batman reference should have been from Clark and not Chloe? Shoehorning her into that reference seemed unnecessary.

If Clark had brought up he'd met them and wanted Chloe to go work with/for them then i'd be more happy.

Comment

Who cares? That's like building mountains out of moleholes. I'm sure Batman and Wonderwoman will have met a lot of people before they meet Superman. So what if they met Chloe.

Comment

He sure should have, same with WW/Diane

Nothing is sacred on this show, they have to TAKE everything from Clark and give it to someone else........

Comment

Well Batman met other heroes before Superman he did encounter Zatanna and Wildcat before meeting Superman so it's not that bad.

Comment

I didn't like that one bit.

Comment

No reason Clark should have met Batman first...none. However, there is even LESS reason for Chloe to have met him first.

Comment

I'm just glad the Bat embargo was uplifted there

Comment

Well Batman met other heroes before Superman he did encounter Zatanna and Wildcat before meeting Superman so it's not that bad.
                  Chloe's NOT a hero so it's apples and oranges

Comment

Originally posted by thelane
                    I'm I the only one who thought that a Batman reference should have been from Clark and not Chloe? Shoehorning her into that reference seemed unnecessary.
                    That's just par for the course with this show.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloisdestined
                      Not necessarily...they could always say they were referring to another billionaire with toys (i.e. Tony Stark). Of course, everyone KNOWS who Chloe was referencing.

----- Added 56 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by ~*Lois & Clark Fan*~
                      Chloe's NOT a hero so it's apples and oranges
                      MOD EDIT Chloe is definitely not Clark, but it doesn't mean she's not a hero...she's done more than Dinah, for instance.
                      Last edited by Vergon6; 03-01-2011, 08:43 PM. Reason: Violation of Rule #10-fan-on-fan talk

Comment

Everyone knows Clark is the first person to meet Batman and Wonder Woman. He was present at each of their births, after all.

Comment

Maybe they want us to think it's Batman and Wonder Woman when it could be Oliver and Lois. We may have to take the viewpoint that Batman and Wonder Woman do not exist in the SV world.

Comment

So what else is new?

Originally posted by Cloisdestined
                            I'm not. I don't like thinking that Batman and Wonder Woman exist in this messed up universe.

Originally posted by drwood
                            Not necessarily...they could always say they were referring to another billionaire with toys (i.e. Tony Stark).
                            There's always Ted Kord. Though frankly even he deserves better than SV.

Comment

Are people complaining about Green Arrow protecting Metropolis and not Star city?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎