Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndiGirl
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_sngOuH5Ns&feature=feedf

Your wish is my command!
    Now that I've watched it atleast 20 times....I REALLY love when Clark says "I do."
    It's almost like their own little friendship marriage. Promising to always be there for eachother...it was just beautiful.
    AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU!!!!!!!!!!!! That's just... INCREDIBLE!!!!! AWESOME! Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! *sighs* *sniffles* It's so... so beautiful. So perfect... *elated blissful sigh* "I forgot how well you know me."

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by claudiss
    I´m glad...after the not so good writing this week... we did get a long chlark scene with a hug!!! and also we know for sure that she will always be in his life =D

Long live chlark and their journey
    Hear, hear! Totally agreed, claudiss! "You know you've always been much more to me."
    Last edited by SGuthrie27; 02-25-2011, 10:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

It's good to see Clark and Chloe one last time before Clark becomes Superman.

Comment

they really deserve that long and hug scene!!!! and it was perfect!!!!

i'm scared of watching it again because i'm sure i will cry

Comment

Originally posted by annad
          they really deserve that long and hug scene!!!! and it was perfect!!!!

i'm scared of watching it again because i'm sure i will cry
          I've already watched it twice on Youtube, and each time I do, I come a little bit closer to losing it, but... it's just too perfect NOT to. Wow... I love Chlark.

Comment

This scene was so beautiful. Clark & Chloe have had such a history together, and this scene really tugged at the heartstrings for me... Such a perfect moment for them.

Comment

Originally posted by SGuthrie27

Hear, hear! Totally agreed, claudiss! "You know you've always been much more to me."
              there´s always these lines that reminds me of the good old chlark!

Comment

sad, sad, sad. 10 yrs of awesomeness

its the end of an ERA

Comment

It is the end of an era that is for sure. I'm incredibly happy with Chloe's exit and I hope to see her back at least in a cameo for the finale.

It was a great final Chlark scene.

Comment

Originally posted by VilleFan
                    This scene was so beautiful. Clark & Chloe have had such a history together, and this scene really tugged at the heartstrings for me... Such a perfect moment for them.
                    It definitely tugged on mine, too, Ryan -- just about yanked 'em right out of my chest, the scene was so powerful. I've seen it four times now already, and am gearing up to watch it for the fifth time now. CHLARK FTW!!!!!!

Comment

I also really appreciated how they posed Clark and Chloe right before the engagement toast with them together facing all of their friends. Looked like they were the couple of the night for a few heartbeats.

Hey, what can I say? I will take my Chlark scraps where I can find them.

Comment

I have to say, this scene would have been so much better if the writers hadn't screwed Chlark over for a year and a half before this. I'm still shaking my head over last season and the complete disconnect. This was the first Chlark hug in "real world time" since Doomsday. I just still can't forgive this show for all its screwed up in my pretty ship.

Originally posted by BkWurm1
                        I also really appreciated how they posed Clark and Chloe right before the engagement toast with them together facing all of their friends. Looked like they were the couple of the night for a few heartbeats.

And hi!!! I've missed you.

Also, Clark's last words to Chloe were "I do." *bone-catching sigh*

Comment

Right back at you. Kept thinking of you and "How We Got Here" all through the episode. The differences were vast of course but still similar enough. Best friends supposedly getting married as a gag? Very familiar.

I have to say, this scene would have been so much better if the writers hadn't screwed Chlark over for a year and a half before this. I'm still shaking my head over last season and the complete disconnect.
                          No freaking kidding. But I'm willing to pretend it never happened...that and the mind wipe.

This was the first Chlark hug in "real world time" since Doomsday. I just still can't forgive this show for all its screwed up in my pretty ship.
                          Obviously this show doesn't know how to have nice things and since it can't take care of them properly, I will just keep Chlark safe in my heart. They can't touch 'em there.

I got tears in my eyes when Chloe announced she'd taken a job at the Star City Register. On its own it isn't stictly Chlark but Chloe did link it back to Clark and I can't ever really think of Chlark without thinking of Chloe as a reporter. That made me happy.

A mere accident? I don't think so.

Comment

I cried like a baby, the hug.......

Originally posted by BlueRanger
                            sad, sad, sad. 10 yrs of awesomeness

its the end of an ERA

Yes it is

Originally posted by AndiGirl
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_sngOuH5Ns&feature=feedf

Your wish is my command!
                            Now that I've watched it atleast 20 times....I REALLY love when Clark says "I do."
                            It's almost like their own little friendship marriage. Promising to always be there for eachother...it was just beautiful.
                            Awww...I didn't think of that

Its because of their awesome Chemistry...that look...all the hugs that I will always be a Chlaker.
                            Last edited by Athena; 02-26-2011, 12:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

As will I! I didn't notice that, but now that you mentioned it, when I rewatch this episode, I will most definitely view this scene in that particular light. I loved the way Clark put his arm around her at that time, too!

Originally posted by TheAmazingApe
                              I have to say, this scene would have been so much better if the writers hadn't screwed Chlark over for a year and a half before this. I'm still shaking my head over last season and the complete disconnect. This was the first Chlark hug in "real world time" since Doomsday. I just still can't forgive this show for all its screwed up in my pretty ship.

Whoa. I didn't even... those WERE his last words to her, weren't they? WOW. EPIC!!!! And you're right! It really WAS their first real hug since then, wasn't it? The one in "Collateral," awesome though it was, was in a virtual world, and the one in "Masquerade" was all in Chloe's head. This one was very tender, very sweet, and SO very real.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Right back at you. Kept thinking of you and "How We Got Here" all through the episode. The differences were vast of course but still similar enough. Best friends supposedly getting married as a gag? Very familiar.

No freaking kidding. But I'm willing to pretend it never happened...that and the mind wipe.

Obviously this show doesn't know how to have nice things and since it can't take care of them properly, I will just keep Chlark safe in my heart. They can't touch 'em there.

I got tears in my eyes when Chloe announced she'd taken a job at the Star City Register. On its own it isn't stictly Chlark but Chloe did link it back to Clark and I can't ever really think of Chlark without thinking of Chloe as a reporter. That made me happy.

A mere accident? I don't think so.
                              I don't think so, either. And I, too, ADORED the fact that she's going to be a reporter again -- and the fact she's using it as part of a double-identity, and was inspired to do that by Clark, makes it that much more perfect. Also, I love what you said about keeping "Chlark safe" in your heart. You're right -- no one can touch the precious and perfect memories we have of these two awesome soulmates in there.
                              Last edited by SGuthrie27; 02-26-2011, 01:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Hit all the right notes:
                                1) Warm-lit BARN scene
                                2) Nostalgic "good old days"
                                3) REAL Chlark hug
                                4) She will always be a part of his life and he knows that
                                5) "I do"

Nice affirmation of the best friends/partners/allies over the years. The show had to end but it ends with them still so very connected.

ETA:
                                Two Things that makes me go hmmmmm....

1) So, apparently while under the influence of the Zantanna spiked drink, people did things that were not out of character --- just completely uninhibited. Such as:
                                - Lois bet her wedding ring on a sure thing (because she would never take a chance with it)
                                - Emil loves to sing
                                - Tess gets her sexy back
                                - Ollie and Chloe got married
                                - Clark declares his love for Lois to the world, burns his S around, and stops a bank robbery (stashing it in the barn)
                                But the next morning Chlark really thought they got married to the point that Clark said they better go "undo" something. So... there's a stick in the eye to the theory that Clark would never think of Chloe that way if Clark thought it was possible he actually MARRIED her in a "drunken" condition. It's also a little sad because it also suggests that both think that if Lois ran out on Clark (although Chloe felt strongly that wouldn't have happened), Clark would actually turn to Chloe and Chloe would actually marry him. Almost an echo of the back pocket thing. Ah, best not to read too much into it.

2) If Chloe had called the chapel and told Clark not to worry they weren't married then she HAS to know that she and Ollie were. So --- did she presume that since the memory wipe was there, know one would know but her? And was she meeting Ollie at his place (which is WHERE? Exactly?) or was she skipping town (which is a non-sequitor because the conversation with Chlark was "I'm going to be around). When she said she wouldn't let anyone stop being a hero for her was she planning to tell Ollie goodbye for real? I just don't know. OTOH, I do know her relief and tears when he showed her the wedding certificate felt "real" and that she was very happy with how it turned out (him moving back to Star City to be with her). And BTW, how did he know about the job?
                                Last edited by SVFancross; 02-26-2011, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎