Quotes from "Fortune"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clark to Lois: Well, you said you were cold!!

Plus everything else already posted. There were some funny lines last night.

This isn't a line, but I thought it was hillarious when Clark supersped into the wall and then lost his balance and fell over.

Comment

This is the first episode I can recall that didn't have a single funny line.

Comment

Originally posted by hellokitty
        Oliver: "Thanks to the Pointer Sisters we have our first clue about where we were last night."

Oh Oliver...that one actually took me a minute.
        I couldnt believe they let him say that. I had to replay it to be sure.

Originally posted by HowardFilms
        "A billionare with high tech toys and a wonderous woman..."

AMAZING. Thanks, Smallville, needed that.
        Smallville does pop culture reference as well as anyone. Course maybe Chlowe should have brought WW and Bats back with her. They would have been more help than the SS.

Comment

Originally posted by actaeon
          This is the first episode I can recall that didn't have a single funny line.

Were we watching the same epi?

Comment

Originally posted by bennyjr123
            Tess: Chloe do you wanna take this?
            Chloe: No, I think it's in good hands.
            That line made up for them not having a real nice talk before she left. Chloe's response says so much.

Comment

Didn't realize there were $20 dollar ring vending machines either. LOL

Originally posted by mellie
              OMG! I didn't catch it at first, but in the limo (the video) Drunk Ollie goes: Are you...are you really made of steel?"
              He really said that?! LMAO! Gotta go back and rewatch. edit: OMG, I heard it!

ITA with all the lines in this thread. Adding some other ones.....

Clark in the limo: "Drink it! Driiiink ittttt!"

Oliver: "How about a little privacy there, Blairwitch? Now!"
              Oliver: "I wouldn't be caught dead wearing that thing." While Clark gets the ring stuck on his finger.

Clark: "Check it out, check it out...Let me introduce you to someone."
              Emil: "What's his name?"
              Clark: "Dr............Lemur."
              Last edited by skatiefan608; 02-26-2011, 05:36 PM.

Comment

What did people think to Lois and Oliver's comments about being with walking perfection. Is this some sort of subtext that will be bought up again later?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue screen of death
                  Emil:Post hoc ergo propter hoc.

and

Emil:Oh, i really wish i didn't understand the physic's of this.
                  Those were great as well. I really like Emil.

----- Added 10 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Tekken Force
                  What did people think to Lois and Oliver's comments about being with walking perfection. Is this some sort of subtext that will be bought up again later?
                  I honestly felt like that came somewhat out of nowhere. No one on the show ever meaningfully talks about Clark being walking perfection. With the exception of Lois, everyone seems to think Clark's unfailing morality is a flaw, in that he can't always do what needs to be done; Oliver, Chloe, and Tess are prime examples of this. As for Lois, I've just never gotten the impression that she is in any way intimidated by Clark's upstanding nature.
                  Last edited by nate-dog1701d; 02-26-2011, 05:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by siloc
                    clark: I am looking for the girl I came with, she probably insulted you more than once.
                    LOL!!! I missed that line!

Once dated a girl I could have used that line about.

Comment

the entire conversation between Clark and Oliver in the toilet was so randommmmmm was hilarious and ended with references to blair witch.

oliver at th end with the Temil sex: "great stuff...i'm really proud of you"

Comment

Lois: There's something stuck in my bra.
                        Oliver: That's not my territory anymore, all right?

Comment

Out of a bazillion great quotes, my vote lies with :

Chloe-"A monkeeeeeeee.."

Clark-"Watch this!" SWOOSH!

Chloe-"TA-DA!!!"

There is poor guy getting robbed is on his knees about to get shot in the head and WTF!? No one ever even acknowledges there is a crime being committed.
                          Last edited by cksidekick; 02-27-2011, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Chloe: Your bachelorette super power up.... my memory etch a sketch is blank, too... Looks like your get up and go go has long gone. Weddings just aren't that scary. (Really, Chloe?) You're beeping. (to Clark)

Emil: I really wish I didn't understand the physics of this... You can't handle what I've got.

Chock full of fun this was.

Oliver: Your Pointer sisters just gave us the first clue to where we were last night.

Oliver: You're not thinking this through? How much did this cost you? Clark: Nothing. Oliver: That's a woman's ring. These are $20 rings out of a vending machine. She deserves better than that.

Lois: There's something stuck in my bra. Oliver: Not my territory anymore.

Clark: Lois and I are pretty good together. ()

Comment

Originally posted by chocs

oliver at th end with the Temil sex: "great stuff...i'm really proud of you"
                              I didn't hear that.. lol

Comment

One more:

Ben Kingsley wannabe Amos Fortune: Luck be a lady tonight.

The joke's on him.
                                Last edited by geminis; 02-27-2011, 05:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎