No announcement yet.

Erica/Lisa: Mom, is that you?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erica/Lisa: Mom, is that you?

K, they need their own thread since judging by the poll they are the most popular mom/child pairing.

If we get a season three and I'm more optimistic than I was at the start of the season then I would love to see these two get even closer. When I say that I mean I would eventually like to see Lisa tell Erica that she is a great mother, or maybe Anna kicks Lisa off the ship because she now wants Ryan's baby as her daughter and doesn't feel she needs Lisa anymore. Plus Lisa may overplay her hand when it comes to Anna. So anyway Erica may really have to take Lisa in as her own. It would be nice to see Lisa tell Erica she thinks of her as a mother, or she's the only mother she's ever known. I find this so interesting because while I think Erica will be pissed at the V's and really want to take them down for the death of her ex-husband she'll also do everything in her power to protect Lisa. It's one of those situations where there is such a fine line between right and wrong. A mother protecting her child? even though that child could help end humanity. I really think the two actresses do a fabulous job together. I always enjoy their scenes. I like Anna's scenes with Lisa as well but for some reason she's never really had a mother-like instinct with Lisa, not the way she has her eggs anyway. She's usually willing to throw Lisa to the wolves in any given situation which is interesting.

I think they have the best dynamic on the show! I love their relationship, and would love to see them grow even closer

Comment

I really enjoy Erica/Lisa scenes and I hope that we get to see more of them towards the end of this season because we haven't had a really great one since "Laid Bare".

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
        I really enjoy Erica/Lisa scenes and I hope that we get to see more of them towards the end of this season because we haven't had a really great one since "Laid Bare".
        Totally agree.

Comment

Double Trouble | As much as Laura Vandervoort hopes that ABC renews V for a third season, there’s one storyline twist that she is dreading to play, given how “Lisa 2.0” violently slaughtered Tyler after their roll in the spaceship hay. “The heart-wrenching thing is that Erica will think it was [the original] Lisa who killed her son,” says Vandervoort, obviously disheartened to see her and Elizabeth Mitchell’s on-screen dynamic demolished. Hmm, maybe that dungeon ain’t so bad a hiding place after all.
          Source

I really hope Erica is at least smart enough and quick minded enough to realize Lisa 2.0 isn't the real Lisa, especially after Lisa told Erica horrible of a person she could be lol.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎