No announcement yet.

SGuthrie27's Fan Art Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
    And there are plenty more where THAT came from... like these, all featuring my favorite high-flying X-Man (and the origin of my username), Sam Guthrie, a.k.a. Cannonball! Flaming red lizard powers -- ACTIVATE!
    So you've given into Flaming Red Lizard nickname afterall!

Fantastic, super-cool, X-Cellent, and just teal squared deals of avatars here, Jeff-dear! I remember most of these from the mafia games here If I had known you made avatars back then, I would have requested some for my "Madelvians Mafia/Chronicles" game...

But excellent and indubitably great works here, my friend! Glad you decided to join in the fray of creating a thread for avatars and possible requests!

*hands over you an A&W Root Beer to congratulate on the opening of your fantastic new thread*

Comment

Thank you very much, K4J! I don't think they're nearly as artistically cool and creative as the batches that you have come up with, and I don't have nearly as many, or quite the variety, but coming from an avatar-making super-star like yourself, I will take that as a major compliment.
      Aw, thanks! No problem.

Your Chlark avatars rock!!!!! BTW, do you have a photobucket or imageshack? That way you don't have to post 5 avis at a time , unless you mean to do that?

Comment

OMG!!! Already Such amazing updates!

So much Chlark.. You going to make me fall in love with this ship. *is being lured in....*
        The Chlark is amazing, but THE CHLOLLIE ARE SO MUCH MORE! CHLOLLIE *drools,stares,drools....DROOLS*
        Your Clois is also amazing (Cant help but say of course there is a low quantity of everything else but Chlark, 'Let the Chlarky Goodness overtake you')

LOVE THE X-MEN (though i wasnt in that mafia game)
        Love your art so far Jeff! Im so glad you decided to have a home of your own for it

PS. If i end up loving Chlark itll be all your fault I ship Chlollie,Clois and Mionel but... *is so tempted*...

Comment

Awesome thread, Jeff! That "10 Years of Chlark" batch is fantastic

Comment

Originally posted by LucyLaneClarkKent4vr
            So you've given into Flaming Red Lizard nickname afterall!

Fantastic, super-cool, X-Cellent, and just teal squared deals of avatars here, Jeff-dear! I remember most of these from the mafia games here If I had known you made avatars back then, I would have requested some for my "Madelvians Mafia/Chronicles" game...

But excellent and indubitably great works here, my friend! Glad you decided to join in the fray of creating a thread for avatars and possible requests!

*hands over you an A&W Root Beer to congratulate on the opening of your fantastic new thread*
            *Pops the top of the A&W and takes a big swig* Thanks, Claire-Bear! And you'd better believe it -- I decided that if I couldn't outlast the Flaming Red Lizard nickname, then I may as well enjoy it and use it myself! And yeah, I hadn't made many avatars really, until I started getting Chlarky inspirations, and then when the X-Men Mafia game started, I knew I needed to make some for that, along with the few Chlollies I'd made, too, and it just kind of grew from there.

----- Added 59 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by kneel4justice
            Aw, thanks! No problem.

Your Chlark avatars rock!!!!! BTW, do you have a photobucket or imageshack? That way you don't have to post 5 avis at a time , unless you mean to do that?
            Nope, I didn't mean to do that intentionally... Do either of those cost money? And do you know if they're very compatible with a Mac computer, which is what I have? Yeah, I just do screenshots of stuff I create on a word processing program I use, which I know is really low-tech and not as amazing as some of the stuff other artists are putting out there, but it's a start.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Embraceurside
            OMG!!! Already Such amazing updates!

So much Chlark.. You going to make me fall in love with this ship. *is being lured in....*
            The Chlark is amazing, but THE CHLOLLIE ARE SO MUCH MORE! CHLOLLIE *drools,stares,drools....DROOLS*
            Your Clois is also amazing (Cant help but say of course there is a low quantity of everything else but Chlark, 'Let the Chlarky Goodness overtake you')

LOVE THE X-MEN (though i wasnt in that mafia game)
            Love your art so far Jeff! Im so glad you decided to have a home of your own for it

PS. If i end up loving Chlark itll be all your fault I ship Chlollie,Clois and Mionel but... *is so tempted*...
            Hehehehe, YEEEEEESSSSS, E... do not resist the allure of Chlark! Give in to the Chlarky temptation -- you know you want to join the Chlark Side! We even have nicknames like Chlark Vader, Chlark Sidious, and Chlarky General Grievous! So yeah, you know you want to try out the Chlarkiness! Anyway, thank you so much for your compliments, and for snagging one of my Chlollie avis -- you happened to pick out one of my favorites of that batch.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Mars Investigations
            Awesome thread, Jeff! That "10 Years of Chlark" batch is fantastic
            Thank you so much, Matt/Mars! I really appreciate that! I had SO much fun making those yesterday. It really helped to clear my head, and it was so entertaining and nostalgic to look back on the "treasured days" that Chlark has given me over the years. It doesn't make it any easier to think about having to watch their... *sniffle* [SPOILER]final episode together in four days[/SPOILER], but it was fitting, and I knew it had to be done.
            Last edited by SGuthrie27; 02-21-2011, 08:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Next, how about some retro, "Rush"-filled Season 2 avatars?
              Hey Jeff! Loving all your Chlark avis. These are my favorites.

Comment

aww i'm gonna use one

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandra1989
                  Hey Jeff! Loving all your Chlark avis. These are my favorites.
                  Hehehe, thank you -- those are some of my faves, too, which is why I was using one of 'em tonight. But now I'm gonna switch it up again, so I can hopefully make it through all the seasons by the time Friday gets here!!!!

----- Added 36 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by annad
                  aww i'm gonna use one
                  YAY!!! Thanks, Ana! I'm so glad you picked that one. Season 6 had some of the most tender and sweet Chlark friendship moments, especially the one highlighted in that avi from "Freak!"
                  Last edited by SGuthrie27; 02-21-2011, 08:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Love all the Chlarkness, Jeff! I will definitely use one from the 10 years batch!

Comment

Jeff these are so amazing i look forward to more lois and chollie avis please.

Comment

Originally posted by HeartChakraBabe
                        Love all the Chlarkness, Jeff! I will definitely use one from the 10 years batch!
                        HOORAY!!! I can't wait to see which one you pick out, but I've gotta say, I LOOOOOOVE your current avi as well. And yeah, you'd better believe I'll keep the Chlarky spark alive in here through my avatars I'm creating! I've got a batch of "Masquerade" ones that I'm working on that I can't WAIT for you all to see once I get them finished and post 'em on (hopefully) Friday.

----- Added 56 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by doodie8808
                        Jeff these are so amazing i look forward to more lois and chollie avis please.
                        THANK you, Christine! And ironically, I actually have SEVERAL avis of that VERY sort in the works for my "Masquerade" set that I'm working on. Of course, there are way more of my favorite tiny blonde, but you all could probably have seen that coming from a few light years away.
                        Last edited by SGuthrie27; 02-22-2011, 10:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Great job on the avatars. I esp. l-o-v-e the Chlark ones!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by frackgyrll
                            Great job on the avatars. I esp. l-o-v-e the Chlark ones!!!!
                            Thank you so much!!! It's always nice to meet a fellow Chlark fan!

Comment

Uh, WOW those 10 years of Chlark ones made me

I love how you colored them according to the seasons DVD colour scheme

Think I may change to one of these....much as I love the one I'm using now....ahhhhhh they're all too amazing. What to choose???!

Comment

HOORAY!!! I can't wait to see which one you pick out, but I've gotta say, I LOOOOOOVE your current avi as well. And yeah, you'd better believe I'll keep the Chlarky spark alive in here through my avatars I'm creating! I've got a batch of "Masquerade" ones that I'm working on that I can't WAIT for you all to see once I get them finished and post 'em on (hopefully) Friday.
                                I know, me too! That's the only reason I haven't changed it to one of yours yet! But I promise, when I'm ready, I'll use one of yours! I don't know which one I'll pick, yet, though. So many choices!

Can't wait to see the new ones! Making any with Chloe in that hot red dress? [SPOILER]*pleads* Please say you are, please say you are, please say you are, please say you are![/SPOILER]

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎