No announcement yet.

darkseid finally

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• darkseid finally

So, last night the heroes have finally learned that the darkness is called darkseid.
    took a while for them to learn the name of the current nemesis , so my question is , when do you think that darkseid will show up and do you think that he will be like doomsday and actually be there or will they do like in the past with Zod and have him take over someone and act tru that person and who is the most likely to be the host if ever the case

Originally posted by fanger54
    So, last night the heroes have finally learned that the darkness is called darkseid.
    took a while for them to learn the name of the current nemesis , so my question is , when do you think that darkseid will show up and do you think that he will be like doomsday and actually be there or will they do like in the past with Zod and have him take over someone and act tru that person and who is the most likely to be the host if ever the case
    SV makes no sense at all. Tell me this, who would win Darkseid or Doomsday? I mean if the "Blurr" cannot defeat Doomsday, what makes you think he can defeat Darkseid?

Again....SV makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ship!
      SV makes no sense at all. Tell me this, who would win Darkseid or Doomsday? I mean if the "Blurr" cannot defeat Doomsday, what makes you think he can defeat Darkseid?

Yep it will be a cop out again where he finds some way to banish him to the phantom zone or back through the portal without a real fight. SV has always sucked in it's battles with epic villians. Weak, Very weak.

Comment

darkseid will take over ollie till clark works with the league (wich will probablly include dinah and zatanna) and possibly lex and chloe to stop him and protect the world.

Comment

I'm kinda disappointed they not going use Darkseid as a title name, they did it with Zod, Bizarro, Doomsday, and Metallo. However, I'm glad they know the name now. The darkness thing was getting a bit tired for 13 straight episodes.

Comment

Who will play him?

Comment

So its taken 14 episodes just to acknowledge his name. It looks like hes just gonna show up for the finale.

Comment

Darkseid could show in between Dominion and the series finale. Between Abandoned and Masquerade, this shows how much they're not emphasizing on the Darkseid plot itself.

Comment

Originally posted by zodismygod
                  So its taken 14 episodes just to acknowledge his name. It looks like hes just gonna show up for the finale.
                  It's called a build up of the villain to face Clark in the finale like they did with Lex, Davis/Doomsday, Zod and now Darkness/Darkseid.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ship!

This actually happened in the comics. Doomsday beat the hell out of Darkseid, and Darkseid actually was scared.

Comment

First of all, who wins out of DD and DS? Doomsday, the guy who killed him. But Darkseid is a lot smarter and has a team behind him. Do you honestly want something like Davis? I gotta say Zod was handeled pretty well minus sleeping with Tess, but you cant do that with Darkseid, if he came in true form, Clark wouldn't wait to do something.

Comment

Originally posted by pjack
                        Yep it will be a cop out again where he finds some way to banish him to the phantom zone or back through the portal without a real fight. SV has always sucked in it's battles with epic villians. Weak, Very weak.
                        I thought the battle between Clark and Zod was an epic battle in Salvation

Comment

The producers said that Darkseid wouldn't actually manifest until later on in the season. They're using his minions and the feeling that he's there until he's ready to appear. But honestly I don't know how they're going to pull off a Blur/Darkseid fight...I'm scared it will be a disappointment.

Comment

I am glad they acknowledge the name

Comment

Originally posted by denizenzero
                              This actually happened in the comics. Doomsday beat the hell out of Darkseid, and Darkseid actually was scared.

Because Doomsday is the bee's knees.

Just that alone should be the reason why it better be Clark vs Darkseid and better not be Clark and Zod vs Darkseid.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎