This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes from "Mannequin 3: The Reckoning"

List them here

The Snooki and Glee references. The two worst shows on TV besides everything else on the CW, and both made me laugh, especially Sam asking "What's a Snooki?"

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
      The Snooki and Glee references. The two worst shows on TV besides everything else on the CW, and both made me laugh, especially Sam asking "What's a Snooki?"
      You think Glee sucks?

Comment

I also liked Dean's response to it, "That's a good question."

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
          You think Glee sucks?
          Heck yes, lol.

I can't understand how anyone could like something so amazing like Supernatural AND something so crappy like Glee, haha. Also can't see how shows like Glee and Modern Family can win so many awards. I see no humor, and no heart, in neither of those shows. One manly tear from Dean has a ton more heart than those two put together, lol.

Originally posted by WhamBamThankUSam
          I also liked Dean's response to it, "That's a good question."
          What was funny about Dean's statement and then his answer to Sam is the fact that Dean, even though saying that to Sam, would still probably try to get Snooki in bed, hahahaha.

And...what bothers me most after the episode aired was Snooki mentioning on her Twitter(found this out on supernaturalwiki) that she said she was happy that Supernatural mentioned her name and that she supposedly loves that show...man...I wish these people would realize that it isn't because of respect or admiration that they make fun of you. Supernatural and South Park try to make points, haha.
          Last edited by Anno_Domini; 02-19-2011, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Heck yes, lol.

I can't understand how anyone could like something so amazing like Supernatural AND something so crappy like Glee, haha. Also can't see how shows like Glee and Modern Family can win so many awards. I see no humor, and no heart, in neither of those shows. One manly tear from Dean has a ton more heart than those two put together, lol.
            I can agree about Glee. It's a show about teens in high-school, teen angst drama no thanks =P And what's so good about that show really? Just a bunch of teens singing covers from other good songs. But modern family is actually a wonderful and fun family comedy-show!

Comment

Modern Family has only two perks to the show.

And the initials are S and V.

Comment

haha Sofia? =P

Comment

I would marry Phil and be best friends with Cam in a heartbeat.

I need to stop falling for fictional characters, darnit.

Comment

Sam, describing how he felt: "Like I got hit by a planet."

Dean: "It was like you were freakin' electrocuted."

Dean: "You got a big fat face full of Hell."

Dean: "You shove it down and let it come out in spurts of violence and alcholism."
                    Sam: "Sounds healthy."
                    Dean: "Works for me."

Dean: "First were you were a soulless dickbag and now you're not."

Dean: "Be my valentine." "Have a heart."

Sam: "That anatomy dummy were you molesting in the lab."
                    Dean: "What exactly are you accusing me of?"

Dean: "We've been Parent Trapped." (who wants to bet he was thinking of the Lindsay Lohan version vs. the original?)

Dean: "She possess sex dolls. This is not a sex doll."

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎