No announcement yet.

#1.15 "No Ordinary Powell"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice episode. A few thoughts:

1. I was also surprised that Daphne didn't use her power to get her and JJ out of that situation
    2. I thought Daphne could have used her powers to freeze both the real and fake Jim Powell in their tracks and then "suggest" that Victoria return to her true form
    3. Interesting to see that JJ has some resistance to Daphne's mind control -- I wonder if Joshua would as well
    4. Dr. King is a dirty old man

Comment

TV Ratings

From Zap2it:

8 p.m.

CBS:
      "NCIS" (19.5 million viewers, 11.8/19 households)
      FOX: "Glee" (10.5 million, 6.3/10)
      NBC: "The Biggest Loser" (6.98 million, 4.3/7)
      ABC: "No Ordinary Family" (5.04 million, 3.0/5)
      The CW: "One Tree Hill" (1.7 million, 1.1/2)

18-49 leader: "Glee" (4.2)

Comment

...I really want it to approve. Not happy about the ratings. I don't know...I think it needs better promotion from ABC or probably changed to another night?

Comment

Sometimes I get kinda bored with this show but this week it had a good plot and I got into it. I hope it continues with good episodes.

Comment

They should probably promote it on all their other channels too like ESPN & Disney... Especially if its an action packed episode.

Comment

Fantastic episode, best of the series.

Comment

so who does everyhting think Dr.King is working for because it appears he's not at the top of the chain of command at globaltech and there's someone higher than him my guess is someone on The Globaltech Board of Directors or maybe the chairman of the board since Dr.King is CEO i believe those are the only people i can think of but according to stephen collins we'll see more of a glimpse of him towards the end of the season

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎