No announcement yet.

Alexander is conner?!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Connor_Kent
    Called it! I've been saying since Isis that I thought Alexander was going to become Conner. This episode proved it. I wonder what's going on though. He's slowly forgetting things do I'm guessing that some things he'll forget but remember most things.
    I don't like it. We don't need Kon-El. There is too much going on right now as it is that they can't get straight.
    I'd rather them focus on the rest of the story. Get Clark flying and progress his destiny more.

Comment

Do you think he'll fly before Clark ?

Comment

Originally posted by denizenzero
        Maybe someone can correct me on this, but for a while, I didn't think Connor was weakened by kryptonite.
        He is but it's not as severe as Clark/Superman. Since he's half human he doesn't have all the powers (no heat vision, slightly less strong etc) but his Kryptonian side does account for an aversion to kryptonite.

Comment

Maybe someone can correct me on this, but for a while, I didn't think Connor was weakened by kryptonite.
          Kryptonite does hurt Conner. A lot actually. It doesn't hurt quite as much as it does for Clark or Kara because Connor is only half Kryptonian. Even though it doesn't hurt as much the difference really isn't enough to give him an advantage over a full kryptonian.
          Last edited by Marvelous Jr; 02-11-2011, 11:25 PM.

Comment

can Connor kent have the lex memories?

I think Alexander has the invulnerability but he is not connor kent. He don't looks like young clark

Comment

Ooh, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by time bomb

I think Alexander has the invulnerability but he is not connor kent. He don't looks like young clark
                Conner was downloaded with information at Cadmus labs in the comics. Also, Alexander said he was forgetting things and he couldn't even remember what he did in Beacon at the end of the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
                  That was INSANE!!!! It totally freaked me out! I did NOT see that coming... AT all!
                  Right there with ya, I was like Wha...

Comment

I don't want Connor in SV. :/

Comment

Originally posted by time bomb

A few thoughts:

1. Perhaps this has to do with SVille Lex's meteor power and how he can't die?

2. If this is Conner, what about the gaping wound from before? Remember how part of his stomach was missing in Lazarus?

3. Is this even the same Alexander we saw from before?

Comment

*SIGH* They actually did go this route...

Comment

Remember, Smallville is not a direct comparison to the real superman storyline. Its more of an offshoot/parallel version.

It wouldnt surprise me if Alexander grew a 3rd arm, and Lana's head sprouted from it.

Comment

sorry people, im having trouble typing and picking my jaw off the floor
                            soon Alexander will forget about CKs secret if not already, great twist indeed. Can't wait to see where this one goes

Comment

Originally posted by Faby
                              I don't want Connor in SV. :/
                              Same here.

Comment

So because Alexander/Conner is half human kryptonite doesn't affect him?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎