No announcement yet.

Glasses and a bad haircut...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glasses and a bad haircut...

That was hillarious. I'm glad he mentioned it and is looking toward what he will become. I hope to see a transition soon!

I'm looking forward to that too!

Comment

Looks like the glasses will stay on next week.

Comment

Loved that conversation...it finally feels like it's coming together.

Comment

Well we get the glasses next week for sure.

Comment

Can not wait for glasses next week!!! It cracks me up how current Clark makes fun of future Clark so much lmfao!!!

Comment

My main concern from this is that they're going to have him portray Clark as essentially un-Clark. Clark isn't the disguise. My favorite quote on this topic is from L&C, which was basically, "Clark is who I am. Superman is what I can do."

Clark isn't the disguise.

Comment

Well this puts to rest its ALL LOIS' idea... Thank you and goodnight.

Comment

give me a nerd with glasses any day of the week!

Comment

I think that in the comics it was stated that Clark Kent is the disguise though....if you think about it Kal-El is who he really is....he disguises himself as human though....anyway I could be wrong....
                    As for the glasses on future episodes it worries me that in the episodic images of "Fortune" we see him again without the glasses....what's his deal? lol

----- Added 35 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
                    give me a nerd with glasses any day of the week!
                    If it was a facebook page I would press "LIKE"
                    Last edited by DrEmil; 02-11-2011, 07:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by denizenzero
                      My main concern from this is that they're going to have him portray Clark as essentially un-Clark. Clark isn't the disguise. My favorite quote on this topic is from L&C, which was basically, "Clark is who I am. Superman is what I can do."

Honestly? It depends on the era - there is not set rule about it.

I personally don't like the "Clark-as-disguise" route (which is a very Silver Age idea), but it IS the one that is currently being used in the comics, so I had a feeling since season 9 they were going to go this way.

Personally, I wish they had gone with the "both sides of him - Clark Kent and Superman - are real" route. I think it's a way more complex idea than just one or the other being real or a disguise.

Comment

Why is Superman "what he can do"? Clark was protrayed as the disguise in the Superman movies. The guy IS Super AND he doesn't need glasses.

So, it only makes sense for Clark to be the disguise. And Superman to be well, the Man

Originally posted by DC Fanboy
                        Looks like the glasses will stay on next week.
                        Well, there are pics from Fortune and we can look and see if he is wearing them there.

Don't think they are staying... but who knows...

Comment

I prefer that version of Clark too, but in the comics and the Superman movies -- pretty much pre-crisis, Clark was the disguise, not Supes. But I MUCH prefer Supes to be the disguise. To quote Lois and Clark from "Tempus Fugitive":

Clark: "Do you think it was easy for me to see you swooning over Superman while ignoring me?"
                          Lois: "That's ridiculous. You ARE Superman"
                          Clark: "No. Superman is what I can do. Clark...is who I am."

Comment

Originally posted by Shootza
                            Well this puts to rest its ALL LOIS' idea... Thank you and goodnight.

Who said it was Lois' idea? Lois said in the Future that it was his idea to wear the glasses. So it's always been his idea.

Comment

Can't he get to it quicker w/ the slick back hair!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎