No announcement yet.

Ryan - Traitor

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan - Traitor

How much info do you think he will give Anna? Will he sell out Erica and the entire team?

I was really hoping that he'd be able to stick it out, but messing up their plan like that? Not cool.

Hobbes was super ticked and that is not going to bode well for Ryan. Erica is also not going to be Smiles Times when she finds out, either, but I'm sorta hoping her maternal instinct will kick in and forgive him.

I hope that was the last that Ryan gives Anna.

Comment

Ryan is trying to help Anna as much as he can without outing Erica or the others. You can tell he feels guilty about it. I highly doubt he will out Erica at all. He might not be so kind to Hobbes, though.

Comment

Yes -- Hobbes was indeed pissed. Ryan's betrayal drove him to crack open that bottle of scotch. Scaaaaaary!

Isn't Hobbes supposed to be on the run from just about the whole world anyway? It would not really matter if Ryan outs him I suppose. They can never find him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelyGal
          How much info do you think he will give Anna? Will he sell out Erica and the entire team?
          Yes, I think so. He's already back to calling Anna his queen and as soon as Erica, Jack and Hobbes start to shut him out he has no reason to stay loyal to any of them anymore.

Comment

Ryan has already started to lose cool points in my book. It was his idea to push for Anna's assassination then when he chickens out at the last minute because he can't imagine another way to help his kid but with Anna he doomed everyone. I still can't figure out why Ryan hasn't ever suspected Anna of intentionally making the child sick to leverage him. If there's one thing she is capable of it's that, At least that was my thought from the start. Killing Anna might've been just what the doctor ordered.

So if they turn cold on Ryan, he has it coming for this bonehead move.

Comment

Originally posted by dru-zod2501
              Ryan has already started to lose cool points in my book. It was his idea to push for Anna's assassination then when he chickens out at the last minute because he can't imagine another way to help his kid but with Anna he doomed everyone. I still can't figure out why Ryan hasn't ever suspected Anna of intentionally making the child sick to leverage him. If there's one thing she is capable of it's that, At least that was my thought from the start. Killing Anna might've been just what the doctor ordered.

So if they turn cold on Ryan, he has it coming for this bonehead move.
              Ryan knows Anna made his daughter sick, and he wants to eliminate her. At the same time, he doesn't want his daughter to spend her entire life in pain. He's conflicted. So far, the only thing he's done is spare Anna's life. he hasn't betrayed his friends to save his daughter. I feel sorry for him.

Comment

Let's say Anna dies. Wouldn't Lisa be able to give bliss after she becomes queen? And Ryan knew about his daughter's dependence on the bliss before he tried to convince the others of the assassination idea, but I guess we are meant to believe he completely forgot about it.
                Last edited by shadow08; 02-10-2011, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow08
                  Let's say Anna dies. Wouldn't Lisa be able to give bliss after she becomes queen? And Ryan knew about his daughter's dependence on the bliss before he tried to convince the others of the assassination idea, but I guess we are meant to believe he completely forgot about it.
                  The pain of his child can only be removed by Anna's bliss, Lisa's wouldn't work! I don't think he forgot that, but seeing his daughter in pain changed his mind at the last minute.
                  That's a shame because I'm pretty sure the scientist who did that to her could reverse the effect, and Ryan will not be able to deceive Anna forever, but I don't think he was able to think straight with his child in his arms.

Originally posted by SteelyGal
                  I don't think so, but it wouldn't surprise me if he does. I mean he did call Anna "my queen", that's pretty worrying, but on the other hand I don't think he could do that, he wouldn't be able to forgive himself

Comment

Ryan and Erica and their Children

When are these people going to start acting like real heroes? Anna is evil and all know it, even her own daughter. How is it that Anna's mother seems to not think that it is entirely necessary for the V to destroy humanity to survive?

Back to my point though, kudos to Erica for ordering the shot to be taken even though her son was on the stage. This is what real sacrifice is, if Erica and to a lesser extent Ryan are supposed to be humanity best chance for survival then they should be willing to sacrifice their own children if forced to. As hard as it may be, it would protect everyone. And sometimes hard choices need to be made to protect the many, at the cost of someone dear to us.

After all if they do not stop Anna what do they think is going to happen to their children anyway. Does Ryan think that if he gives Anna what she wants that she will then let Ryan and his child live in peace somewhere? No she will discard him like she does anything that is of no use to her. He was an idiot for stopping the assassination. So far what ever is wrong with his child seems about as serious as teething.

I think Erica and Hobbes should eliminate him without any prejudice, why would they forgive him? Isn't this the second time he betrayed them and wasn't he forgiven once already?

Next why did they give him a phone or access to the plan anyway? Didn't they purposely leave him out of the operational portion of the plan anyway? I know he initiated it to begin with, but I would have lied and told him at the last minute that they had to stand down for some reason. Then he would have passed that on to Anna and then the daughter would be queen and the scientist that sickened his daughter could be ordered to heal her.

Comment

I don't like Ryan anymore ... ha ...

But seriously. He not only jeopardized his own people, but he continued the murder of the humans. Just so his hybrid kid would suffer less. I mean, he needs to realize that Anna needs the kid too, she won't actually kill her.

- He killed the leader of the 5th column.
                      - He's a snitch.
                      - He stopped the arch-enemy from being assassinated, which would have brought Marcus or Lisa to the plate. The former didn't know Anna's whole plan (only Anna does), the latter is a good guy.

And a few other things. It far outweighs and good he's done. Column needs to consider him hostile until he stops hurting them.

Comment

Originally posted by Costanza
                        The pain of his child can only be removed by Anna's bliss, Lisa's wouldn't work! I don't think he forgot that, but seeing his daughter in pain changed his mind at the last minute.
                        That's a shame because I'm pretty sure the scientist who did that to her could reverse the effect, and Ryan will not be able to deceive Anna forever, but I don't think he was able to think straight with his child in his arms.

I don't think so, but it wouldn't surprise me if he does. I mean he did call Anna "my queen", that's pretty worrying, but on the other hand I don't think he could do that, he wouldn't be able to forgive himself
                        By who's word is it that only Anna's bliss can help? Anna's? doesn't hold much weight. Ryan should've considered other options as well.

Comment

Originally posted by dru-zod2501
                          By who's word is it that only Anna's bliss can help? Anna's? doesn't hold much weight. Ryan should've considered other options as well.
                          Anna herself said a few eps ago to her med staff ... paraphrasing ...
                          "Give Ryan's kid the swine flu. We won't let Ryan know there's a vaccine. Buwahahahaha"

I also exaggerated a bit, but that was the gist.

Comment

Originally posted by Caesis
                            I don't like Ryan anymore ... ha ...

But seriously. He not only jeopardized his own people, but he continued the murder of the humans. Just so his hybrid kid would suffer less. I mean, he needs to realize that Anna needs the kid too, she won't actually kill her.

- He killed the leader of the 5th column.
                            - He's a snitch.
                            - He stopped the arch-enemy from being assassinated, which would have brought Marcus or Lisa to the plate. The former didn't know Anna's whole plan (only Anna does), the latter is a good guy.

And a few other things. It far outweighs and good he's done. Column needs to consider him hostile until he stops hurting them.
                            Yeah, it's sad to say but the new direction has really screwed the Ryan character up big time. And I think there's still more negativity to come. As if Ryan won't give up Erica and co. to Anna once they have turned their backs on him. If that doesn't happen I'll be very very impressed.

I don't know about Anna not killing the hybrid, though. Didn't they tell us last season that this baby was supposed to be a threat to the survival of the Visitors?
                            Last edited by shadow08; 02-10-2011, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Only Anna's miracle "Bliss" can make the baby feel good? She should bottle up that power.

Hopefully Ryan wisens up. Seemed the "my queen" was forced, which is good.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎