No announcement yet.

What do you think of the season so far?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anu
    Huh, have you? I mean, this is the last season and the most we've gotten is filler-garbage (excuse the language). But it is! I for one is sick and tired of this. These writers are really awful at writing good smallville episodes. Smallville seems like dead to me now
    I know how you feel. i'd rather they make fewer episodes and made them great rather than 22 episodes of stealing other peoples ideas.

Comment

Yes, I think I have seen "more worse" writing.

Comment

I think what happened here was that the writers had a movie night (we all know which films they watched) and the next day started to piece together a script.

Comment

LOL

Comment

I agree with the OP. Other than Darkseid, the Luthors, and the title "Final Season", nothing is compelling me to watch. I hate that Lois is required for Clark to do anything. It isn't character development, it's character dependency.

Comment

S10 has higher expectations than other one's because it is the last season. And for the writers to just come up with this stuff, "Let's have a matrix episode. Let's have Darkseid as the season villain and never show him and only show his minions once. Lets have Chloe turn into God. Let's have Clark still not fly after 10yrs of training wheels." It can really piss some people off.

Comment

I don't know. I've had my problems with this season, but I've also had fun with it. I've decided to stop being so critical of it. I'm starting to just enjoy it for its entertainment value instead of the intricacy of its plots. Its the last season and its a show about Superman and I'm having fun. So, whatevs.

Comment

Well, first about Collateral... I do agree that it's an either you like it or you hate it episode... but that's connected only to the premise... I still maintain that is BS this cyber space thing... when they could have go to different route... the drama issue between Clark and Chloe felt real... but Clark as a future Superman NEEDED and HAD TO trust Chloe since it was a leap of faith connected to a friend that he knew his entire life... and I'm pretty tired of the writers making Lois responsible for most of Clark's decisions in this season... So all in all a not so good episode...

However on the writing this season as a whole... I agree that it's a bit cheesy... but after the previous two dark seasons it's a welcome... the thing IS... the first half was let's say 6/10.. so it barely had a passing grade... the second half needs to be a 9/10 at it's worse so that the season can redeem itself... and if the following episodes are like Collateral then it's s7 all over again...

As for the Ambush thing... it was a great episode.... per s10 standards... otherwise... I compare it to average episodes like Nemesis, Oracle, Justice, so forth, so forth...

Comment

Jordan Hawley wrote this episode and he usually writes for Clark. This was not his best episode at all.

Comment

I guess you didn't watch Seasons 6 and 7. But I believe "Stupidgirl" was utter garbage.

Comment

I didn't think it was the worse written but, the season just started I'm sure there'll be other episodes that will be contenders for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Simba_Muffy
                          I guess you didn't watch Seasons 6 and 7. But I believe "Stupidgirl" was utter garbage.

Comment

MOD NOTE: Please remember that everyone is entitled to an opinion about the show, positive or negative. If you disagree, please do so respectfully.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrific_T
                              I don't know. I've had my problems with this season, but I've also had fun with it. I've decided to stop being so critical of it. I'm starting to just enjoy it for its entertainment value instead of the intricacy of its plots. Its the last season and its a show about Superman and I'm having fun. So, whatevs.

Here here!! Think of it like this:
                              Whether it's the best of SV or the worst of SV, It's the only SV we've got...

I'm just sitting back and enjoying the ride!

Comment

Power
                                Promise
                                Fierce
                                Action
                                Blue
                                Hero
                                Phantom
                                Trespass
                                Subterranean
                                Legion
                                Turbulence
                                Injustice
                                Doomsday

I would have more but I didn't watch Requiem and I don't remember too much of season 4 and 5 that I kinda skimmed over and never saw 1-3... except like 2 episodes. And Season 7 kinda blended together so I only picked out the ones that were so bad they stood out from the bad crowd.

oh and also Every episode of Charmed ever written... particularly the 100th episode... damn that was just bad...
                                Plus the first episode of season 5 of supernatural...
                                Last edited by borednow; 02-05-2011, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎