Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of the season so far?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOD NOTE: Please remember to respect your fellow board members and their opinions. Do not make statements that could be considered derogatory or that involve questioning another board member's mental state. Please keep in mind that others may have differing opinions and to respect that. You are welcome to disagree..again...respectfully

Comment

• Originally posted by SVFancross
      Uber crap.

Although seeing badass Chloe and retro-Chlark and hot Chlollie was nice, the plot this year is horrid. They aren't progressing Clark, it's all about Clois, Clois wedding, and Lois.

So. Not. Interested.

Doing a countdown until it's over -- like watching a car wreck actually -- I just can't stay away. I'll watch the Chloe episodes and tune in for the finale. I see nothing else as a must-see.
      I see a pattern here.
      So, everything that isn't Chloe is uber crap?

At least Lois and her relationship with Clark is relevant to him. How are chlollie and a "bad ass "Chloe progressing Clark?

Comment

• I think the season is Great, their have been episodes I haven't cared as much for,
        but over all is been good. I love The romance of Lois and Clark it is central in the
        Superman story.There should be more action but this show has never shown Clark
        go get them guy. I will enjoy what I can get to the end...

Comment

• i think it's the last season and we should just enjoy it. i've done my share of complaining but i finally realized that this is it. there's no more new episodes after this and these episodes are coming fast. we're just about at the 13th episode for the year. so i'm gonna try my best from now on to just appreciate it for what it is. yea there are some sour spots and some wtf moments but like emil said, "whatevs" let's all just chill.

Comment

• There were a lot of ‘off-ice’ issues and internal pressure for SV this season. Call it the Ghost of Lex.

Watching cast interviews on YouTube and TWs wine-and-dine attempts to persuade MR to shave his head and come back to work make me wonder if this is all just a publicity stunt; perhaps MR was baiting the hook for a bigger payday.

It seems like TW is taking the Superman persona to heart. He`s got larger real-world responsibilities now, aside from playing Clark Kent. Maybe he needs to seek death revelation with Papa `Yoda` Kent again.

The final showdown between Lex and Clark needs to happen in order for Clark to fully embrace his destiny and conquer old whiskey guilt. Too many horses in the stable, maybe, and there isn’t enough time left in the life of the series to do it all.

The acting talent on this show has always been immense and to some degree untapped because of the sheer volume of cast members in orbit at any one given time. Subplots are unnecessary in final seasons.
            Simplify - let the horses that got you here bring it home down the stretch.
            Last edited by highdro_pharmer; 02-14-2011, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• Not impressed by this season happy with clois getting together but thats about it. Writing is poor. Just a few episodes impressed me not many at all.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎