stupid company's

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stupid company's

this is an email i just sent to: [email protected]

I am extremely unimpressed that the REAPER has ended, especially the way season 2 episode 13 ended, if Reaper was not going to have a third season wouldn't it have been better to let Sam win and get both their souls. this is just my opinion, but it is extremely stupid the way these company's end shows.
    Unimpressed Viewer

it is pathetic what they do to us viewers, get us hocked on a show and decide to cancel it with us hanging, it happens to way too many shows. if they didn't plan on making a third series why did they leave the ending of season two so open, as i said before i am so NOT impressed with these company's

Kryptonsite has nothing to do with shows getting canceled..

Comment

You seem to be confusing production companies with the networks. A network will order a certain amount of episodes from the company that produces the show. When a show is in the writing stage, they often don't know whether they're going to be picked up for the next season or not by the network they air on. So it's rarely a matter of whether the writers and producers are planning on making another season, but whether the network decides to pick them up or drop them.

If a network changes their mind and doesn't want another season, sometimes there's enough time to write an ending for the show; sometimes it's abrupt and they don't. The motivation to cancel and renew shows isn't to please fans, but how much money they're actually pulling in, which is dependent on how many people watch.

If your favorite show got cancelled, not enough people were watching.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎