No announcement yet.

Aww, Poor Cas, lol.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aww, Poor Cas, lol.

No hugs for Cas. And Souless!Sam wonders why Cas likes Dean more then him, lol.

lol I kinda thought that Sam would have hugged Cas hahaha... I mean he hugged Bobby and Dean maybe that's why Cas thought he'd get a hug too and was trying to 'work' with Sam.

Comment

I'm thinking maybe he didn't hug Cas outta guilt cuz Sammy totally worked Cas over to get him to unitentionally spill the beans about what really happened to him and what he did.

I wouldn't been opposed to them hugging though and I do hope they get a hug later on.

Comment

Wait why would Cas care if he got a hug or not didn't he rid himself of 'emotion'.Due to Heaven being in the middle of a war an' all why was he expecting a hug anyway?

Comment

I thought it was so funny

Comment

Does anybody know for how much episodes is Misha signed? It looks like Castiel will be in episode 6x15 (not 6x13 or 6x14) and then in 6x17 and then there are not much more episodes here after all... so it looks like he will be just in few episodes until the end of this season - maybe four? I thought that he should be more in the second half of this season but it doesn't look like he is...

Comment

Originally posted by Maky
              Does anybody know for how much episodes is Misha signed? It looks like Castiel will be in episode 6x15 (not 6x13 or 6x14) and then in 6x17 and then there are not much more episodes here after all... so it looks like he will be just in few episodes until the end of this season - maybe four? I thought that he should be more in the second half of this season but it doesn't look like he is...
              Better that than continuing to have him onscreen for no purpose, like last season. He does bring comic relief but he's not needed in every single episode.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎