No announcement yet.

Old Sam/New Sam

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Sam/New Sam

I have to say that although I enjoyed soul-less snarky Sam I did miss the regular 'I care' Sam. I wonder how he'll begin to 'fix' things at all and how much 'not knowing' the details will bother him.

I did not like soul-less Sam at all. He pissed me off I am so glad we have our Sammy back! I hope him and Dean don't drift apart again because of this whole situation but I can see that happening.

Comment

I hope they grow the bond again, it's always been important to the show. I hope we get some brothers just hunting things for a bit

Comment

I did think RoboSam was very entertaining, but honestly half a season was an amazing amount of time for them to do that, most shows would have him like that for an episode or two max. Appreciated what I got, ready for old Sam back.

Comment

It's great to have old Sam back in the saddle again .

Comment

Jared Padeleki is definately do a great job this year and I think it's too bad shows like Supernatural don't seem to get their actors emmy nods.

Comment

Yeah I totally agree that having old sam back is good for the show, but I have to admit, soul-less Sam was pretty badass. I'd like to see some flashbacks of what San was doing for that year he was hunting without Dean.

Comment

And the emo Sam returns! I am going to miss robo Sam!

Comment

Originally posted by HowardFilms
                  I did think RoboSam was very entertaining, but honestly half a season was an amazing amount of time for them to do that, most shows would have him like that for an episode or two max. Appreciated what I got, ready for old Sam back.

I think this sums it up nicely. I like the character of Sam, soulless or not, so I was happy (for lack of better word) with what we saw and how they fleshed that out. But I am definitely ready to see Sad Panda Sammy back.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎