No announcement yet.

So now Rick Flagg is a stooge of Chloe

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrincessKent
    LMAO. I found that hilarious as well the actor who plays Rick trained Lana for her kung-fu stuff and he's a part of Chloe's crew.

Ahh Rick Flagg was dumbed down in this episode...

Especially when he has to answer to Chloe.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
      I'm really going to be pissed if Clark finds out that Chloe was working with Flagg & just blows it off. That would mean that he believes in the ends justifying the means, which is everything he's against.
      She already explained to Clark that she stopped Flagg from attacking again after he sent a missile at the General and she threatened to expose him if he didn't work for her. It's a little eyeball rolling worthy that that's all it took to bring Flagg down when Clark, Oliver, Lois or Tess could've done the same thing but I don't think she broke any moral/ethic codes. It was just a bit out there that Chloe could do it on her own but no one else thought of it.

Comment

Yeah...I didn't like that. Rick is suppose to be the boss of the SS. I would of much preferred if they were working along with each other not that Chloe was his boss.

Comment

I was waiting for Larry, Moe and Curly...with a side of Shemp for good measure.

Comment

I had no problem with it. But then again, I'm completely head over heels in Chloe-love right now, so don't expect me to have a completely unbiased viewpoint on the subject. I don't think he'll be under her thumb forever, though. She's only here for four episodes and then he'll probably be back to his more unsavory tricks.

Comment

Yea, I'm not real sure why they didn't just tie her up if she threatened to go to the authorities, or better yet counterblackmailed her by threatening to reveal all the secret identities they knew first if she didn't cooperate. I definitely don't believe that an organization that even AW couldn't get control of is going to hop to every time Chloe raises an eyebrow. Checkmate had Chloe quivering in her boots. I don't get it and I didn't like it, but as far as exit arcs go I'll accept this over the other possibilities that are out there.

Comment

I'm ok with it, I think...

Comment

Originally posted by uncaged
                  Yea, I'm not real sure why they didn't just tie her up if she threatened to go to the authorities, or better yet counterblackmailed her by threatening to reveal all the secret identities they knew first if she didn't cooperate. I definitely don't believe that an organization that even AW couldn't get control of is going to hop to every time Chloe raises an eyebrow. Checkmate had Chloe quivering in her boots. I don't get it and I didn't like it, but as far as exit arcs go I'll accept this over the other possibilities that are out there.
                  I thought it was explained in AJ and by Tess in Ambush that the SS was under Checkmate's control until Checkmate got destroyed and they were presumed dead. Anyway I agree that it was a little bit of a leap but nothing too drastic considering other things that have been done in the past.

Comment

I just try not to think about it. Because I don't care how many computer viruses she had, Flag has a teleporter, a gunman, and a bomb-maker on the payroll. Chloe would have been shot, exploded into pieces, and those pieces teleported somewhere over the Atlantic, if Flag had any strategic skills at all. But whatever. The show says she blackmailed him, she blackmailed him. I'll go with it.

Comment

I dont really see them being pawns persay. They are probably just using chloe for their own means. And ultimately they will probably go on there own again and be toe to toe against the jl.

Comment

Originally posted by Connor_Kent
                        She already explained to Clark that she stopped Flagg from attacking again after he sent a missile at the General and she threatened to expose him if he didn't work for her. It's a little eyeball rolling worthy that that's all it took to bring Flagg down when Clark, Oliver, Lois or Tess could've done the same thing but I don't think she broke any moral/ethic codes. It was just a bit out there that Chloe could do it on her own but no one else thought of it.
                        Flagg & Deadshot killed the VRA people who were about to kill Chloe. Clark is supposed to be against that, like he was back in Justice when they blew up that Luthorcorp plant. In this episode, he just turned a blind eye to it, as if the ends justified the means. As I watched that scene where the JLA members were fighting alongside the Suicide Squad members, I was thinking "how is this different from the mentality they had back in Doomsday when they screwed Clark over?". It's the exact same mentality & it was just written off as normal by the writers.

Comment

What about the girl with the laser eyes ?
                          What happen to her?

Comment

Originally posted by LoD
                            I just try not to think about it. Because I don't care how many computer viruses she had, Flag has a teleporter, a gunman, and a bomb-maker on the payroll. Chloe would have been shot, exploded into pieces, and those pieces teleported somewhere over the Atlantic, if Flag had any strategic skills at all. But whatever. The show says she blackmailed him, she blackmailed him. I'll go with it.
                            That's another thing I've been wondering about for the majority of this episode---where the hell is Warp? I've been looking very much forward to seeing him again after his awesome role in Ambush & he has yet to appear again. There's no way he would let Chloe call the shots.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by MrT
                            What about the girl with the laser eyes ?
                            What happen to her?
                            Plastique from season 8? She was on Tess' Injustice League. I totally forgot--did she appear again this season?
                            Last edited by xrayvision; 02-04-2011, 08:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Flagg & Deadshot killed the VRA people who were about to kill Chloe. Clark is supposed to be against that, like he was back in Justice when they blew up that Luthorcorp plant. In this episode, he just turned a blind eye to it, as if the ends justified the means. As I watched that scene where the JLA members were fighting alongside the Suicide Squad members, I was thinking "how is this different from the mentality they had back in Doomsday when they screwed Clark over?". It's the exact same mentality & it was just written off as normal by the writers.
                              Yeah I've got no idea. I chose not to think about it too much and just assumed he didn't actually kill them. Dinah also didn't seem to value a life too much considering she threw a knife at Chloe's face which would've killed her.
                              That's another thing I've been wondering about for the majority of this episode---where the hell is Warp? I've been looking very much forward to seeing him again after his awesome role in Ambush & he has yet to appear again. There's no way he would let Chloe call the shots.
                              It'd be cool to see him again but I doubt we will. I also would be suprised if we see the SS again after this episode.
                              Plastique from season 8? She was on Tess' Injustice League. I totally forgot--did she appear again this season?
                              She was shown to be in the SS at the very end of Shield. She placed the tracker on Carter as well.

Comment

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

I have loved the actor who played Warp ever since he tormented Lana back in Static so I feel your pain. I assume he and Plastique are on assignment or got busted on minor charges or some other plot contrivance. I do wish they would manage their resources better because, if they would just write with their limitations in mind, it would avoid these kind of logic gaps when people don't show up.

This would be anticlimactic if it is indeed the last we see of the SS.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎