No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Unholy Alliance?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little slow.

Still don't care much for the Ryan/daughter storyline.

Tyler is just an idiot, but that's to be expected from a teenager.

The best part of the episode was everything to do with Diana's priest.
    He actually carried the episode. Diana biting his head off was
    priceless.

Erica's new partner adds an interesting wrinkle to the show.
    Let's hope he's not another V-Partner. Been there, done that.

Love that they're showing more of the shuttles. It's getting
    close to being time to seeing the fighters. I wouldn't mind
    seeing more of those laser guns. Visitor weapons should
    start appearing more and more.

Love that they're keeping the international feel to the show.

Comment

This eipisode seemed a bit lighter in violance which was good! I think I like the direction they are taking with the show... I would´ve hoped they show more of Lisa since she is going through major changes... I would´ve liked to know where she was going after Tylor vandalized the parish...and what she has planned...

Comment

Originally posted by Caesis
        And I'm a little scared Eli Conan and Hobbes are too similar. We only need one, otherwise it's just bad writing.
        I think Eli will probably die or disappear soon and Erica will take over as the new leader of the radical 5C.

Comment

For me the episode was decent. I did love Anna scene with the V priest. she was Hard core with him. Unfortunately this show did have a lot of the Cheese factor in it, like the whole vandalizing scene with Tyler making the most weird looking V I have ever seen, but I digress.
          I like the introduction of Eli Cohn and the introduction of the radical 5th Column.
          I swear Chad needs to work on his pokerface. It seems like every time he is around Anna his face has uneasy all over it.

I am looking forward to the episodes to come because I hear that the action ramps up and things get interesting. We can only wait and see. and hope that the ratings go up.

Comment

'Unholy Alliance' is a good episode. When I first heard of it, I thought that Zon will be mention in this episode. I was wrong. I still like to see a version of the Church Of Zon in this ABC series.

Comment

Didn't really like this ep myself. The continuation of their flawed soul storyline idea certainly didn't help matters. Anna seems like she's completely bipolar in terms of intelligence. On the one hand we are shown that she clearly understands what religion is, what faith is, and on the other she believes that the soul is physically real. This is goofy writing. Just because religious humans believe in the soul doesn't automatically mean the soul exists. And even if it does exist, the same religious humans would tell you that it isn't something that can be physically gotten to. Anna should be able to understand spiritual concepts, even if she doesn't personally believe in them. Doesn't make a lick o' sense.

Comment

I'm catching up on this season at the moment and am halfway through this episode right now. I think the show is getting better and better and I'm really enjoying it, but man...Tyler really, really needs a slap!

Comment

I enjoyed the episode actually because it touches on the nonsense politics of the Vatican and corruption as we know it today.

Thought Anna visiting and using her ET influence of technology to persuade the Vatican's followers is reminicent of Vatican's influence over Roman Catholics and the enormous wealth, power of control, stored secret off-limmits knowledge was similar to what goes on today between religious organisations and covert politic players in government.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎