Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ringer (The CW) - starring Sarah Michelle Gellar

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll give it a shot. I loved SMG in Buffy, it will be good to see her in a different role.

Comment

I'll be checking this out. The trailer caught my eye while watching a forensics show the other night!

Comment

I really hate it is taking till the Jan 31st for RINGER to return.

Comment

Seriously. Who made that scheduling decision?

Comment

They did it to make room for that Remodeled show... which will probably bomb. :-/

Comment

The problem with delaying Ringer's return is some people (and I've been guilty of this myself from time to time) get use to not seeing it and don't come back.

Comment

I saw a few episodes of this show and thought it was a nice change for television. As for many shows of this nature it has me wondering if Ringer could be a strong, firm and long standing show for CW. I am a fan of Sarah Michelle Gellar but would love to see this last passed the typical two season stereo-type. Considering the Ringer storyline has a major plot and some minor sub plots will have to boil to head and explode towards the end of the show's first season run, I highly doubt it could branch out to new stories for a second season. They're may be enough sub plots that leads to more mysterious characters and newer territory but would that be enough to keep the ratings strong and it continuing? I would at least hope it could stretch to at least enough for syndication like 4-5 but 3 seasons would do fine for me if the Ringer story (or stories) has been properly told and also has been perfectly wrapped up and tie in a twisted bow by series finale. And I truly mean twisted as in a shocking twist of a cliff hanger, lol. Anyways, I love this show but I'm not for sure if it's a network keeper.

Comment

Did ReModeled tank? If so I think that could put more odds in Ringer's favor.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎