Collapse
No announcement yet.

When He Knew

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great start Nelle! You nailed Ollie in this fic. Excited for the Chlollie coming up.

Comment

nice update. Canīt wait for the rest.

Comment

Great job so far. I can't wait for more. Update soon!

Comment

I love your build up to Chlollie. Its good to establish what was going through Ollie when it came to Lois/Clois and Chloe's part in his dark times. I love it.. you've nailed it on the head IMO. Can't wait to read more!!. PPMS!

Comment

Very nice! I can't wait to see when Ollie finally starts to see Chloe in a different light. Update soon!

Comment

I love the chapter Hun.. its perfect.. imo i can so see those thoughts go through him, resistance and then giving in. Worry about crossing the line and yet that subconscious desire winning out.. I love it..especially how he waited for her to give him that permission before kissing her.

Its gold!

Comment

Originally posted by SVfan87
                ^^ you've got great timing, you know. i was literally just about to delete that post so i could work on it some more. i was rereading it and it still seemed a little off. but then i saw your comment.

you're too sweet. what you said actually makes me feel a LOT better.
                I am glad to have made you feel better, I met every word.. now get crackin you have me eager for more..lol

Comment

nice update. Looking forward for more.

Comment

Excellent! Can't wait to see where you go from here!

Comment

Nice! I can't wait to see when Ollie actually starts to fall for her. And I hope you show us what he was thinking the morning after and we get to see the moment when he knew. Great job update soon!

Comment

I love it so far.. Can't wait for the rest!!!

Comment

Oh this is so good. I could so see Ollie going through all of this in his mind. And you really nailed it about him not usually being nervous but in this situation he is and Chloe is the one who can put him in his place when he needs to be. Awesome! I can't wait for the rest!
                          Last edited by chlo-el; 01-10-2011, 09:31 PM.

Comment

nice update. looking forward for the next.

Comment

OH I love it!!.. You did great with Chloe i could hear her..and Poor Ollie and that 800 pound gorilla. I can see this being how it was especially with How Chloe was so determined at first for it to just be 'play' trying to protect her heart.. .. can't wait for the next update .. PPMS!

Comment

Great job.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎