No announcement yet.

Jane Badler

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jane Badler

I was not spoiled for this ep at all so I was shocked and happy to see Jane Badler.

I can't believe how good she's looking. I wonder if she's gonna be Dianna.

Now, why would she be on the ship anyway? Why do you suppose her role will be? The Vs already have a queen.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to seeing what her storyline is!

Comment

I wish I could look as good NOW as Jane Badler does in her LATE FIFTIES.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Karza
          I can't believe how good she's looking. I wonder if she's gonna be Dianna.

Now, why would she be on the ship anyway? Why do you suppose her role will be? The Vs already have a queen.
          I have the same questions. Anna has shown that she is willing to kill her own kind to keep a stronghold over her people. So why would she keep her mother alive who could compete for the title of queen? I just hope she is as evil as her daughter and we have a knock down drag out fight between the two.

I loved Jane Badler on the original V miniseries and I am glad they found a role for her in the new TV series. I just hope it lasts more than a few episodes.

Comment

Anna is not going to give up her rulership anytime soon. That is evidenced by her comment that "Lisa will make an excellent Queen....someday."

So Jane will have to wrestle for control if it is to be gotten.

Comment

Ah, I think I get it.
              Thee Vs have both insect and reptilian traits. So "Queen" isn't necessarily a political rank. Meaning there are more queens. And more potential internal strife for the Visitors.

It could be that Anna sort of usurped Dianna's hive and is keeping her sort of as a hostage/ adviser.

Comment

mod edit
                Last edited by savingpeoplething; 01-08-2011, 05:52 PM. Reason: Breaking Forum Rule #7

Comment

mod edit
                  Last edited by savingpeoplething; 01-08-2011, 05:56 PM. Reason: Breaking Forum Rule #7

Comment

MOD NOTE:
                    Keep the talk of the sneak peek's for the next episode out of the discussion of "Red Rain".
                    Last edited by savingpeoplething; 01-08-2011, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
                      MOD NOTE:
                      Keep the talk of the sneak peek's for the next episode out of the discussion of "Red Rain".
                      With all due respect, if you guys are going to post clips of next week's episode here, there should be an outlet to discuss them in the same sequence. Otherwise, they should be released in conjunction with the airing of the episodes...next week.

It's unfair and unreasonable to expect that the conversations are not going to naturally flow into future scenes that affect these central characters when visitorsite.net has provided the very source material (the clips) for us to discuss them in first place.
                      Last edited by Lightning Strykez!; 01-08-2011, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎