No announcement yet.

Terminator: TSCC Petition

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terminator: TSCC Petition

Hello everyone. I'm new to this site, as anyone could most likely tell and because I'm new this topic could potentially be misplaced or not completely accurate to what's going on with "Terminator: TSCC" at this particular point in time. I've done what research I could to find out what's been going on with the show, and since I've just found this site, I haven't quite done it here yet. Though, from what I could tell from other forum sites and all of that which are dedicated to "Terminator: TSCC" that the show had been canceled at the end of season 2.

So, I went ahead and started an electronic petiton to eventually show Fox Television that we, the viewers of the show, remain loyal to the show and will do what is needed to keep it alive and kicking. So, with that said, I'm posting the link to my petition on this forum with the hopes that I can jumpstart the petition and get the support needed to bring the show back on Fox Television or get a straight to DVD copy made, whatever it takes to get some form of progress moving with it.

If I missed some important news and the show is already back on track or I'm wrong in some way by posting this, please let me know and I will do my best to get up to speed and fix whatever it is that I was wrong with. If not, please consider signing my petition and help bring the show we all love back to television.

A petition dedicated to bringing back one of the greatest Sci-Fi shows to ever air on television. (107 signatures on petition)

If you are worried about recieving junk mail from the site, don't bother worrying about it. I signed up for the site, made the petition, and signed it myself and have only recieved one e-mail from them for it. A thank you for signing the petition. (Of course I had to confirm my account too, but I don't count that since it doesn't involve with the signing of the petition itself). Oh, and signing it doesn't register you with the site, and it doesn't require you to join to sign. The information there is only used to verify you are a person with a home that wishes to support the cause.

Thanks guys, ahead of time! Keep my up to date!

- Dedicated Terminator Fan
    - Dane Michael Cook
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎