Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of Condom do you think he used?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of Condom do you think he used?

If everything about Ck is super then wouldn't that include his um hm...swimmers

Only in the late night we here these kinda questions
    I don't think he wore any... (Please don't do at home or anywhere else

Comment

(Please don't do at home or anywhere else
      what

Comment

Any kind would do - its the chemical contraceptives that wouldn't work

Comment

Hahaha, that's a funny though sensitive question, but why would he want to use one? It's not that he's gonna get infected with anything, regardless who he has sex with. Besides, apparently Superman can't get a woman pregnant.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman-fan
            Hahaha, that's a funny though sensitive question, but why would he want to use one? It's not that he's gonna get infected with anything, regardless who he has sex with. Besides, apparently Superman can't get a woman pregnant.

According to SR Movie he can and this is SV...you never know what the writers will come up with.

Comment

Originally posted by Smallvillefanatic12
              According to SR Movie he can and this is SV...you never know what the writers will come up with.
              Superman Returns is not the first or only reality where Superman and Lois have had biological children.

There have been several stories written over the years where they had children. There were tons of Silver Age stories where they had kids.

One of the most famous comics ever entitled, "Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow"--the comic that was considered the official end of the Silver Age of Comics--ended with Clark and Lois married and with a little boy named Jonathan. Clark had lost his powers permenantly by that point but the baby had powers. The ending shot of the comic is Clark and Lois making plans to put the baby to bed and "go to bed" themselves and the baby is sitting on the floor crushing coal into diamonds showing the audience that he has powers.

There was also a story written in 2000 called "Son of Superman" that revolved around Lois and Clark's son, Jon Kent. Clark goes missing and Jon goes in search of his father. One of the most famous scenes from that particular story involves Jon confronting Lex. Lex taunts Jon by saying that he knows that Superman's child would never physically hurt him. Jon says that's true....but that Lex has forgotten who his mother is---that he is Lois' child too. Then Lex gets scared.

On "Lois and Clark" the series finale initially revealed that Lois and Clark could not have biological children. However, that was actually not how the show was supposed to end. The producers revealed after the show was canceled that had the show been renewed it was going to be revealed that they could have children. The child that was left at the doorstep in the finale was going to be revealed to be their biological descendant. This wasn't a huge shock to the fans since it was revealed by H.G. Wells in the second season that Superman's descendants were the protectors of a peaceful society in the future. At some point, Clark and Lois were going to have a biological child.

In the modern comics, Mxy shows Lois and Clark a potential future where they have a daughter named Lara. She also has powers. Mxy reveals it to be a potential future for the two of them if they "live in hope."

On Smallville, the canon seems to be that Clark will be able to father children. If you'll recall, we learned back in Season 7 that Dax-Ur had a child with a human. He chose to wear a BlueK bracelet in order to get rid of his powers. Now, it's unclear as to whether he had to be wearing the BlueK in order to father the child.....but he was able to father a child. Also, we know that the Kiwatche people were believed to be in some way related to Kryptonians.

Therefore, taking the Smallville canon into account, Clark and Lois will most likely be able to conceive a child at some point. We will probably never know the details of how (if they need to use BlueK to make Clark human in order to actually conceive) but Dax-Ur's experience seems to suggest that Clark will be able to be a father if he chooses in the future.

Comment

I do recall CK revealing he does practice safe sex at least with Lana. Lois once reveal she does too & she also on the pill, as revealed in the comics, I recall the time CK & Lois tried having children Lois stopped using contraceptives & it was never reveal if she restarted them b/c it was the about he time LnC were told they will never conceive, there's no reason for Clois to have safe sex. They can't ever get pregnant.

Current timeline has LnC believing they will never have a family of 3....but LnC have been known to live the impossible therefore it's also revealed (Krypton technology) Lois's possible longevity as her ability to bear Clark Kent's children. It's just comic don't what LnC to age....they want them to remain ageless...therefore no children...b/c the kids have to age as so does Lois & Clark.

Its up to the writers, which I doubt they will even mention Clois's marriage issues as deal within the comic as topics of Lois's impending death/CK longevity/ CK fear of a long life without his soulmate/ their infertility issues/ CK's knowledge of his line continuing/ Lois hurt but accepting her life with CK with no children only to be revealed she may give CK his son.

Clark Kent & Lois Lane face all this personal issues as a very much in love married couple with Superman hero responsibilities and 2 women who have attempted to break there marriage.

Clois is one strong solid relationship that will last a very long time. It's the most famous iconic epic couple in comic history.

I don't doubt for second that Clois one day will be pregnant, but on on Smallville.
                Last edited by Tinyeppy; 12-23-2010, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Clois will probably not even be married on SV - and I doubt that tptb will show a child conceived out of wedlock -

Comment

Originally posted by Cage
                    Clois will probably not even be married on SV - and I doubt that tptb will show a child conceived out of wedlock -
                    Getting married on the show is yet to be determined, but Im hoping they dont. And if they do please let them just keep it simple!

As far as kids, I think I read somewhere that Kids were out of the question for SV. This doesnt mean they wont have them in the future, but while the show is on the air, they are not going to go the kid route

Comment

Originally posted by Cage
                      I don't think anyone is saying that they will have a child on the show. My entire post was about the future. My point was that we can assume, based on Smallville's canon, that if Clark wants to be a father he CAN be a father in the future. The Smallville canon is that a human and a Kyrptonian can conceive a child.

As for being married....my guess is that there will be something in the series finale that shows them married whether it's a future flash or whatever. But I do think it will be made clear when the show ends that they are married.

Comment

Originally posted by Audrey229
                        I don't think anyone is saying that they will have a child on the show. My entire post was about the future. My point was that we can assume, based on Smallville's canon, that if Clark wants to be a father he CAN be a father in the future. The Smallville canon is that a human and a Kyrptonian can conceive a child.

As for being married....my guess is that there will be something in the series finale that shows them married whether it's a future flash or whatever. But I do think it will be made clear when the show ends that they are married.
                        I'd like to think you're right

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎