Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Mid-season finale

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted for bride as a mid season cliffhanger, but overall Shattered is one of my very favorite episodes of the entire series

Comment

Bride-the look on Chloiac's face when she was "brought back"
      Pandora-Kneel before Kal-El, the entire first half of the season was buildIng up to that scene.

Comment

I really loved Shattered, because Lex's story line(s) in season 3 were amazing

Comment

Nothing beats Bride as the mid-season favorite. Both Pandora and Icarus are not even close and they're both Lois-centric.

Comment

Shattered, although I liked Jitters and Lexmas as well.

Subterranean was awful and Bride apart from the last 10-15 minutes with Doomsday was blah. I can't remember Gemini (Bizzaro???) Pandora nearly destroyed Season 9 because after knowing what was going to happen in the future Clark would have to have been an idiot not to stop Zod. Scare was typical Season 4 Filler and Skinwalker was very good.

As for Icarus all that action but zero substance...

Comment

Bride for me, to be fair, it was the first episode I realised was a mid-season finale having watched Seasons 1-7 on DVD within 2 months in 2008. It was so bleak, with Chloe being kidnapped by Doomsday, Jimmy seriously injured, Lana ruining the Lois/Clark relationship that was beginning to bloom and Lex watching it all.

Comment

The cliffhanger at the end of Bride was utterly FANTASTIC!!!

Also loved the end of Gemini - huge surprise there! I remember yelling in surprise when the sunlight shined on Bizarro's face.

I didn't see Shattered when it first aired on TV...I watched season 3 on the DVD set, so I didn't really see it as a cliffhanger. But definitely a superb episode.

I LOVED Pandora, but the ending didn't seem like a cliffhanger to me.

The end of Icarus was great! I just wish we actually saw Bart/Victor/AC/Canary's faces.
                Last edited by lanalang1018; 05-31-2011, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎