No announcement yet.

Why is it?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it?

This is a new game. We have Who am I, What Is It, and Where Is It games, so I wanted to see how a Why Is It works.

This game is very similar to the above mentioned games. The person whose turn it is has to post 3 clues regarding definite consequences (nothing iffy) that happened because of a certain event. Then those who try to solve it can ask the questions regarding the people, items, and other elements in the clues to identify what the clues are. Once the 3 clues are known, participants can then guess as to why the consequences in the 3 clues happened.

I'm hoping this is a good game with enough content that can keep it going for a while.

I'll start off:

-Guests attacked a main.
    -The main who was attacked had to use something that was created as a result of the actions committed by another main.
    -A 3rd main was blackmailed later on thanks to the actions of the guest.

Why is it?

Is the main Current, MS, M/F, ever guest, alive, bearded, Clark's age?

Do we see the scene in Smallville? Metropolis? At or near a common series location? Indoors? Day or night?

Do we see it before or after Roger Nixon’s death? Morgan Edge's? Alicia’s? Jonathan's? Lionel's? Jimmy’s? Old Lex clone’s?

Comment

The main is a non-bearded male former main. He is believed to be dead. So far it seems like he has been a guest & is older than Clark but not by that much.

The scene of the attack was in a common series location in Smallville. Indoors during the day.

The attack takes place after Alicia's death & before Jonathan's.

Comment

Is the attack at the mansion? LCHQ?
        Are the attacking guests recurring?

Comment

First of all, xray, props for thinking of a new game. I'm not sure how it's gonna turn out cause it sounds quite complicated, but I got to applaude your creativity. I love how you think outside of the box

And now, trying to solve your riddle:
          Could it be the two officers attacking Lex in Lockdown? I'm not sure about the second clue, but Lex says he built his shelter after the incident at the missle silo, and I don't think any main was responsible for that. Unless you mean Clark or Chloe. So that is the clue that doesn't fit my theory. As for your last clue, Martha was blackmailed because the guests left Lana to explode with the bomb, and Clark was caught on camera saving her.
          So perhaps the answer to the "why" would be: Cause they were trying to find the spaceship?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK
            Is the attack at the mansion? LCHQ?
            Are the attacking guests recurring?
            At the mansion.
            No they're single episode guests.

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by fantom zoner
            First of all, xray, props for thinking of a new game. I'm not sure how it's gonna turn out cause it sounds quite complicated, but I got to applaude your creativity. I love how you think outside of the box

And now, trying to solve your riddle:
            Could it be the two officers attacking Lex in Lockdown? I'm not sure about the second clue, but Lex says he built his shelter after the incident at the missle silo, and I don't think any main was responsible for that. Unless you mean Clark or Chloe. So that is the clue that doesn't fit my theory. As for your last clue, Martha was blackmailed because the guests left Lana to explode with the bomb, and Clark was caught on camera saving her.
            So perhaps the answer to the "why" would be: Cause they were trying to find the spaceship?
            Thanks.

Yes, the first clue refers to the officers in Lockdown.

I realized I made a mistake about the 2nd clue. I thought Lex built that panic room because of the 2nd meteor shower, which was caused by Lana killing Genevieve & getting blood on the Air stone.

You got the 3rd clue correct. It was Martha being blackmailed by the footage of Clark's save resulting from the events of Lockdown.

The why I was looking for was Lex hiding the ship without regard for anyone/anything else. It's what caused Greg Flynn to go insane, what caused Lex to use the panic room (though my 2nd clue was off on this one) & what caused Martha to be blackmailed.

Since I messed up with my 2nd clue & you did such a good job you can go.
            Last edited by xrayvision; 12-14-2010, 01:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Thanks. This is going to be hard. So just making sure I understand the "why", Is the question "why did all these things happen"? and in this case, the answer would be what you bolded in your last post?

Comment

^^Yes.

The reason why to the one I posted could also simply be Lex's obsession for the Brainiac ship.

Comment

Okay, I hope I'm doing this right
                  1. A main falls from a height
                  2. Another main ends up in a morgue
                  3. A third main finds someone important
                  Why is it?

Comment

Is it because the vessel at Luthorcorp leaked that gas?

So Jason is the one who fell
                    Lana ends up in the morgue
                    Chloe finds her mother

Comment

Is the main who falls current? multi-season? m/f? ever a guest? alive? Clark's age?
                      The main in a morgue?
                      The third main?

Is the one who falls hurt? caught by someone else?

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                        Is it because the vessel at Luthorcorp leaked that gas?

So Jason is the one who fell
                        Lana ends up in the morgue
                        Chloe finds her mother
                        Yes! Wow, well done, xray

Comment

Nice, x-ray!

Comment

Thanks.

-Main 1 acquires something that had been seen in at least 2 episodes.
                            -Main 2 resorts to using something they got from Guest 1.
                            -Massive changes take place to something Main 2 owns.

Comment

Are mains 1 and 2 current, MS, M/F, ever guests, alive, bearded, Clark's age?

Is Guest 1 recurring, >2<5, M/F, ever main, powers, alive, incarcerated, comatose, Clark's age.

Is the scene in Smallville? Metropolis? At or near a common series location? Indoors? Day or night? Raining?

Before or after Roger Nixon’s death? Morgan Edge's? Alicia’s? Jonathan's? Lionel's? Jimmy’s? Old Lex clone’s?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎