Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you like to see more powers being used?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ox007
    I would like to see Clark using his powers a lot more, creatin more situations for him to use them like in the first few seasons, more x-ray, heat, superbreathing and superhearing. Flight is one thing, but his other powers are so cool as well. And IMO, superhearing for example or superbreathing is not that expensive, they can cut on x-ray too without using much details, the show should focus on Clark more, it's focusing too much on other heroes which take Clark's place and usage of his powers
    This would also require Clark to use his intelligence. Which is also not that expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by mantaray
      This would also require Clark to use his intelligence. Which is also not that expensive.
      Yes it would be a good start

Comment

We really don't get to see Clark do anything. He occasionally super speeds out of a room, but he rarely uses any of his other powers. That and we only ever HEAR about the saves The Blur makes in Metropolis, rather than ever getting to SEE them. I want less guest stars, and more Clark, but alas this show stopped focusing on Clark a long time ago.

Comment

I'm really missing the earlier Smallville seasons... Clark used X-Ray vision, Heatvision and his strength every episode... not to mention the many, many slow-mo scenes that are epic.
          I think the budget is way too low to do the series any justice.... way, way too low.

Comment

again, he's now more powerful this season than ANY OTHER - from his kryptonite resistance and magic resistance to his raw strength, SPEED< adn more

Superspeed approach and departure? You do realize this is NOT even Slow mo anymore, just blur dashing away

>

Where's my slow motion? Clark's faster than light at this point- and we don't get to see how he sees the world now that he's reaching ultimate levels.

The budget is FAR TOO SMALL for one of the only few shows in existence to have the abilitity to even have these in it. Warner bros /DC needs a good cup of coffee- I mean, just how much do movie producers and TV producers actually realize that there were big things they wanted to do that they didnt take advantage of and were lost in history forever? Powers are included in that.

We don't even get what we got with previous seasons- Which is ironic. This whole season should be one epic-fest, along the way with the plot they've got, but for some reason we're getting less and less.

It's something that stood out about Smallville- where'd it go?

Comment

There's only one power I would like Clark Kent to show in Smallville -- FLYING EVEN WITHOUT THE TIGHTS -- AND THIS SHOULD HAPPEN IN THE REAL WORLD NOT IN AU.

Comment

I think I miss Clark doing the x-ray the most. I have never since I first came into contact with Superman understood superbreath. I'm talking about the cold one, not the "my lung capacity is greater than yours" one. I think they saved all their budget for Lazarus and Icarus. In Lazarus we got a glilmpse of Clark speeding in slow motion. And then that cool effect of Clark jumping on the car and crushing it.

Comment

I miss seeing Clark actually super speeding somewhere. Now we just get the noise and him disappearing to represent him speeding off. The effects for Clark have sucked pretty bad for awhile and he always gets his ass handed to him in fights.

Comment

Yes, yes, yes, always more Clark in action!

Comment

Well of course. Who wouldn't?

I would like to see Clark not only using powers to fight but also I like to see more Clark using his powers getting out of a tough situation like when he used superbreath to break the chain in Abandoned. Also more during his simple everyday life, I thought seeing Clark chopping wood with is hands in Ambush was pretty cool and fun to watch.

Comment

Fly Clark! Fly!

Comment

Definitely yes! Special effecs are one of the reasons why I have started watch Smallivlle

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎