Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "By The Light Of The Moon"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully she will. Her and Matt should get back together with they way they are both written they are perfect for each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun
      Her and Matt should get back together with they way they are both written they are perfect for each other.
      AH no please. Matt can continue having his story play out in offscreenfallsville.

Comment

[QUOTE=LuthorKent90;6954657]Basically this.

I felt bad for Damon in this episode because once again Elena and Katherine are flocking to Stefan. While Damon is making sure Elena is safe. :/ IDGI[/QUYou couldnīt be more right !! Actually, Iīm getting really upset with that.... Damon is always put in second place by the women he cares abt and the worse part of that is thaat they always use him and his feelings for her to get what they want. Itīs time for the writters to put someone in Damonīs life who really shows afection, respect and love for him!

Comment

Originally posted by VilleFan
          9/10 for me.

It was a very enjoyable episode! I really like the Caroline/Tyler thing going on... I hope that evolves more because it's very interesting And I felt really bad for Tyler. That transformation (although it was visually awesome and really brought the portrayal of the transformation to life) looked very painful. But it was VERY well executed. It was so creepy and sad all at once. Kudos

Also, I'm really glad the Stefan/Katherine sex wasn't real because that would make Stefan a jerk, which I'd rather have him NOT be.

I thought it was really funny when Elena found out she couldn't leave the house. Her reaction and Bonnie & Jeremy's reactions were awesome. So funny...

As for the Elijah issue: Shame on you Jenna for letting him in the house (that's ok, we'll forgive you), but for real, I'm interested to see where that storyline is going and to see what exactly the deal that Elena made with him entails.

...... And as for the ending, you can't even call that a cliffhanger. I felt no suspense or anything (unlike last year's mid-season finale)! But at least they showed the promo for the return episode in January, which although surprising, was very much appreciated!
          Yeah I agree with all that you said and I can add that I really laughed when Damon joked abt Elena not being able to get out saying:

Damon: Elena you sould get out and walk in the sun... oh ! You canīt (and he and Jeremy laughed and Elena threw a pillow on him)

BUT PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE:

you said that theyīve shown a promo from next yearīs ep after the end. Damn, I didnīt see it!!!
          could you or anyone here tell me what was shown at this promo??? please?
          tnx

----- Added 8 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by shanemak
          Dexter, I'm curious, on what are you basing your assumption that Uncle John will return?
          Shenemak, I was wondering abt the same thing... lol
          anyway, Isobel is returning and IMO that phone call Jules had made was exactaly to Elenaīs mom !
          call me crazy but I think Isobel is behind the chase for breaking the curse and we all have seen that sheīs powerful right ? who knows?

----- Added 32 Minutes later -----

[QUOTE=MannaBanana;6959068][B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#800000]

I loved how Rose jumped in front of the wolf to save Damon She is officially out of the doghouse (Sort to speak) from running away last episode.

I loved to see someone actually saving Damon for once... I mean, heīs the one whoīs always and repeatdally saving someonés life by being in front of a deadly arrow, remember? lol I love damon and I hate when heīs in dander (like for example when he put himself in front of ridiculous suicidle Elena to prtect her (again) when Elijah appeared. I really was afraid for him coz he had no chance againt Elijah)

Im a little bored of them talking about the Moonstone curse every episode. Its beginning to get a bit repetative. They either need to expand the story more, or wrap it up.

I feel the same. And this is not good coz I lost interest in Lost coz it was happening the same there, meaning I story that keeps being told for long time and we never get some real explanation abt the real thing..

I wish the Stefen/Katherine cave sex was real. I need them to give us an excuse for Elena to move on for real. Her suicidal tendencies for him and everybody else is completely and utterly ridiculous! They dont make her look heroic, just stupid and full of teen angst. "Wahhhh my boyfriend" blah blah blah

Girl, do you read minds ??? LOL Perfect avaluation abt that carachther. Elena is boring, she needs not just to grow up but to really snap a little
          Last edited by rej@ne; 12-11-2010, 10:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Dexter, I'm curious, on what are you basing your assumption that Uncle John will return?
            I was assuming that Isobel and Uncle John would work together again and I watched a video interview with Ian Somerhalder saying [SPOILER] an old character would return to work with Damon to help with The Originals [/SPOILER].

----- Added 10 Minutes later -----

I hear ya. Like you, I feel that they are introducing too many characters. When they do that, the characters that make this show great, don’t get the amount of screentime they truly deserve. Heroes did a very similar thing, which inevitably led to its downfall. It ushered in the whole “carnival crew” in season 4, and had to spend an exhausting amount of time getting us acquainted with their various aspects. If it would’ve mainly focused on the characters that made the show what it was, then it might still be on. But I’m not gonna write this show off yet, I think all of the mini subplots are going to be involved in the main storyline, I think Tyler is going to have an imperative role in taking down Klaus, but that’ll be after Klaus takes down half of Mystic Falls. I believe that Elijah will be the first to go. Klaus cannot tolerate any betrayal, and he must make a point to show that.
            I don't think too many characters are being introduced. Last season had a lot of outside characters, probably even more than this season. The difference is that they are living longer than expected this season.

The main problem with the last couple of episodes is that Bonnie and Jeremy are getting more screen time than Damon and Stefan. Ever since The Originals were introduced, Bonnie has had a much bigger role than Damon and Stefan.

I think it would have been better if Katherine remained as the big bad for a couple more episodes and have The Originals be introduced in the mid season finale.
            Last edited by Dexter; 12-11-2010, 02:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter

I think it would have been better if Katherine remained as the big bad for a couple more episodes and have The Originals be introduced in the mid season finale.
              I I can go with that too !! Katherine is the best villan so far and by a long shot. She kept thrilled everytime she appeared. IDK why theyīre introducing The Originals so early and Iīm afraid they could be with no more storylines to continue the show for other seasons without messing up this show by showing silly and pointless stories.

But I still wanna know what was shown in the nest ep promo images. Can you or anyone help me with that?

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

[QUOTE=Dexter;6961376]I was assuming that Isobel and Uncle John would work together again and I watched a video interview with Ian Somerhalder saying [SPOILER] an old character would return to work with Damon to help with The Originals [/SPOILER].

----- Added 10 Minutes later -----

I don't think too many characters are being introduced. Last season had a lot of outside characters, probably even more than this season. The difference is that they are living longer than expected this season.

The main problem with the last couple of episodes is that Bonnie and Jeremy are getting more screen time than Damon and Stefan. Ever since The Originals were introduced, Bonnie has had a much bigger role than Damon and Stefan.

Agreed. The last episodes weīve seen more of all the other carachthers than weīve been able to see Damon, Stefan and even Elena, the main roles of the story. The producers/writers have to do something abt that and quick, otherwise TVD risks to loose its best quality: be well writting and keeping the viewers glued in the screnn bareling waiting for the next episode. Wake up guys!!!

And WHERE CAN I FIND THIS INTERVIEW WITH IS ??
              Last edited by rej@ne; 12-12-2010, 07:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

The promo for the next episode deals with Rose going through the effects of the werewolf bite and Damon trying to find a cure. It also showed the love triangle between Tyler, Caroline, and Matt.

The Ian Somerhalder interview is on E!Online somewhere. It's a Watch with Kristin video.

I think they are using witches too much this season. Some sort of spell is required for every plot. I liked it in small doses last season when it was used to open the tomb and to "remove" the spell from the Gilbert device. This season, witches are used to do everything and anything and it's making the vampires look weaker.

Comment

It was a good episode. Nothing out of the ordinary for me. It kept with it's hot streek. I thought we'd have a bigger twist near the end. It was still good though. 10/10.

Comment

The promo for the next episode deals with Rose going through the effects of the werewolf bite and Damon trying to find a cure. It also showed the love triangle between Tyler, Caroline, and Matt.

The Ian Somerhalder interview is on E!Online somewhere. It's a Watch with Kristin video.

I think they are using witches too much this season. Some sort of spell is required for every plot. I liked it in small doses last season when it was used to open the tomb and to "remove" the spell from the Gilbert device. This season, witches are used to do everything and anything and it's making the vampires look weaker.
                    Thank you very much Dexter !! Iīll check out the interview at E!Online (wish me luck lol)

And youīre absolutely right abt all the witches thing... It seems like witches can beat out and take down anyone and anything they want !!! Even Bonnie whoīs nothing but a newbie in the witch craft is able to do such powerful spells that can take downl old and strond vampires (like Damon) and warewolves as well... no sense in that. No way she can be that powerful so soon. IDK if you read the books but there the vampires deal with the danger with their own powerss and ways, especially Damon, the strongest and fearless brother. Bonnie just was able to do some kinda of harmless spell like make contact with ppl who are far away but basically her supernatural ability was restrain to "see" things, to have visions, thatīs all. I donīt like how the producers and writters are dealing with this witch issue, not a bit. Iīm afraid at some poit weīll see the vampire story going to a second place...

I do think itīs time to make the vampires rule the stry again !! Afterall itīs vampireīs story, not warewolveīs or witchesīs !!
                    Last edited by rej@ne; 12-12-2010, 07:19 PM.

Comment

I really wish Stefan and Katherine would have been for real.I was disappointed how little of them In cave we saw.Katherine In cave Is limiting her character and I sure hope I am wrong In thinking they are setting up Katherine to be killed by Klaus.

Comment

I think you are going to see Elijah killed relatively soon, or disappear. I think Klaus or the other originals are a match for him, and he is running a very dangerous game.

( A Truly awesome scene would be , Aunt Jenna, Elena, Damon, Stefan, Elijah, Jeremy and Uncle John around the dinner table. Uncomfortable Silence, Elijah making smalltalk, Damon and John glaring at each other from across the table.)

Rose is likely going to be staked... and im betting it's by Damon. Im still not sure Damon has feelings for Rose.I follow what he says and did notice the 'THere is no place for you' to Rose in conversation. They are close for sex purposes only, and its obvious Rose cares for Damon far more than he does for her (or anyone). I think he is pissed off in the sense that someone A) Tried to kill him (and this brings me back the cool revenge scene with Logan Fell) and B) Tried to kill the person he is screwing ( ie his 'property')

I miss the Fog and the Crow. Its time Damon used some old skillz again....
                        (and yes I know he killed the Crow... but its not like he cant find another one to puppet)

Katherine as a storyboard is far better in the Tomb at the moment. She is an information source for everyone else who is still dangerous but now is going to get progressively weaker as there is little incentive to feed her.

I think the transformation for Tyler was easier because of the Luka/Bonnie Moonstone ritual. While they didnt despell the stone, I certainly believe that they possibly influenced it and thus that affected Tylers transformation time.

Comment

Originally posted by Sutekh
                          I think you are going to see Elijah killed relatively soon, or disappear. I think Klaus or the other originals are a match for him, and he is running a very dangerous game.
                          Unfortunately, I think you may be right. I really like Elijah, but if Klaus makes him seem like the Easter Bunny, as Rose said, there is little chance he could pull his scheme off.

I miss the Fog and the Crow. Its time Damon used some old skillz again....
                          (and yes I know he killed the Crow... but its not like he cant find another one to puppet)
                          I remember reading somewhere that the writer's thought they really messed up with those earlier scenes, like it was too scary for the CW. That's why we don't see them anymore.

Katherine as a storyboard is far better in the Tomb at the moment. She is an information source for everyone else who is still dangerous but now is going to get progressively weaker as there is little incentive to feed her.
                          Right, but if she decays, all she needs is blood to perk her right up! So they can ditch her for now, but when the writers' run out of ideas, wala! Katherine is their safety net.

I think the transformation for Tyler was easier because of the Luka/Bonnie Moonstone ritual. While they didnt despell the stone, I certainly believe that they possibly influenced it and thus that affected Tylers transformation time.
                          Very good point, and 1 I haven't thought of.

Comment

I am diggin' on Caroline and Tyler!...and "OUCH"...I actually cringed when Tyler was morphing.

Comment

Finally got to watch this episode....was pretty good. I now have a new favorite character...Elijah. Yummy! I'm curious why he wants to kill Klaus though...if he really does. He mentioned to Katherine that Klaus would be interesting in knowing where she was. But if he planned on killing klaus, why would that matter? And this parting of ways between him and Klaus has to be recent, right? Since in previous episodes the other vampires seem to think he and Klaus were still close.

I really hope tptb don't plan on killing Elijah! But they killed my last favorite, Lexi, so they probably won't stop at Elijah...just hope they don't do it too soon.

I kind of like Jules so far. They need a bad*** female werewolf. I LOVED how she didn't fall for Damon's trick's. I wonder how long werewolves live? Do they stay young longer than humans? Or do they grow old and die the same as humans? She's working for someone...I don't think it's vampires though. She doesn't seem to like vampires very much. I wonder if there is a werewolf power group somewhere.

Really enjoyed the Tyler and Caroline bit. Poor Tyler...that had to hurt.

Love having Elijah rescue Stefan and put the whammie on Katherine...

This episode kept me entertained from start to finish. No big bangs but subtle shocks here and there...I give this episode a 9...surprising since Elena never left the house and she wasn't in the episode much...

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Mel823
                              All those spell books Luka's dad has, I think he stole them. He comes of as someone who has some Voldemort ambition to him.
                              I agree...and I'm sort of thinking he might of killed the witches to get the...

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

Elijah is really growing on me, I mean I already thought he was uber-badass, but now he has personality to boot. It kinda was a surprise that he showed up at Elena’s house, and we finally know what his game plan is, he wants to be the #1 vampire, by killing Klaus.

I didn't get this impression from him...though it might be a reason.

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by VilleFan
                              Also, I'm really glad the Stefan/Katherine sex wasn't real because that would make Stefan a jerk, which I'd rather have him NOT be.
                              I agree!

----- Added 8 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by doodie8808
                              Stefan slepping with her would have been ill but i knew it was fake because that would have been ooc. Thats something damon would do!
                              Exactly!

----- Added 12 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Heilige

Does anyone else feel this cliffhanger wasn't up to par with last November's cliffhanger?

I think it was a lot of small cliffhanger's instead of just one...but it doesn't bother me too much. Most shows aren't always going to have some grand blowout during a break. When people start to expect them they lose their element of surprise.

----- Added 14 Minutes later -----

Matt still has the most important role on the show of being a bus boy.

----- Added 16 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by MannaBanana
                              I wish the Stefen/Katherine cave sex was real. I need them to give us an excuse for Elena to move on for real. Her suicidal tendencies for him and everybody else is completely and utterly ridiculous! They dont make her look heroic, just stupid and full of teen angst. "Wahhhh my boyfriend" blah blah blah

Anywho, Pretty good ep all around!

Uh...she loves him and wants to be with him. Why would she move on?

----- Added 18 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by MannaBanana

She just needs to grow up thats all. She has more Teen angst than all the first 7 seasons of Smallville put together!
                              Well...she IS a teenager. She supposed to have teen angst. She's in highschool! She's acting like a girl her age would act.

----- Added 25 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Sutekh
                              They are close for sex purposes only, and its obvious Rose cares for Damon far more than he does for her (or anyone). I think he is pissed off in the sense that someone A) Tried to kill him (and this brings me back the cool revenge scene with Logan Fell) and B) Tried to kill the person he is screwing ( ie his 'property')
                              I disagree...Rose knows that his interest is else where. She's only there because she doesn't have any place to go. Her only friend was just killed. I don't think anyone felt more or less for the other.

About the bolded...I don't think Damon think's this way at all.
                              Last edited by Sugar; 01-26-2011, 10:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎