Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Dean's threat to Samuel was an empty one?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Dean's threat to Samuel was an empty one?

Well we all heard what Dean told Samuel about what he would do to him the next time he sees him after he gets out. And he got out just as he said.

I think Dean made a similar threat to Bela back in season 3 & ended up not killing her but leaving her for dead as her deal came due. As pissed as I am at Samuel for backstabbing his own grandchildren, I still don't want to see Dean waste his own grandfather.

I just hope if Mary comes back, she kicks his ass for what he did to her Children! I can see her taking Deans side over her fathers

I dont want Dean to kill his Grandfather for that reason but I honestly think Dean would kill him with how pissed off he is! I dont think it was an empty threat at all

Comment

I thought it was weak, too. Grandpa betrays the grandsons; Dean has totally forgotten Adam ever existed; Lucifer and Gabriel were quick to try to kill each other. Dean and Sam are the only family members who don't try to kill each other. If John Winchester ever comes back, I'm sure he'll be trying to kill them both.

Of course, now that I think about it, was Gramps' betrayal really much of a betrayal? He must have figured that Dean would go to Heaven and that, since Sam doesn't have a soul, killing him isn't really murder.
      Last edited by oldfan; 12-04-2010, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
        I think Dean made a similar threat to Bela back in season 3 & ended up not killing her but leaving her for dead as her deal came due. As pissed as I am at Samuel for backstabbing his own grandchildren, I still don't want to see Dean waste his own grandfather.
        Why would Dean want to kill Bela knowing that she's going to die anyways via Hellhounds? Lol.

Originally posted by oldfan
        I thought it was weak, too. Grandpa betrays the grandsons; Dean has totally forgotten Adam ever existed; Lucifer and Gabriel were quick to try to kill each other. Dean and Sam are the only family members who don't try to kill each other. If John Winchester ever comes back, I'm sure he'll be trying to kill them both.

Of course, now that I think about it, was Gramps' betrayal really much of a betrayal? He must have figured that Dean would go to Heaven and that, since Sam doesn't have a soul, killing him isn't really murder.
        Dean forgetting Adam is so irrelevant from this subject. I can tell it's still a sore topic for you, huh? Haha.

I honestly think Sam will end up killing Samuel. Dean threatened him, and I think he meant it at some level, but Dean still has a soul and won't end up killing their grandpa, BUT, give Sam the time and I think he'll end up killing him. Their grandpa did betray him as he is stupid to even think he'll get Mary back and his blind ignorance will end up getting himself killed, and I think he will end up just getting in Sam's way later this season, imo. And it also is blind ignorance if, Samuel did think Dean would just go to Heaven after dying, to even THINK about getting his grandson killed over something that will never come to pass, i.e., getting Mary back. If that ever did happen, Samuel would just feel down and try to make another deal to bring someone else back from the dead.

Comment

^^I absolutely can see Sam killing his grandfather & namesake given how he has no soul & it would be no issue to him. I'm sure this is what will happen.

Comment

And, when Sam's soul does return, will be another angst Sam will end up going through the next season.

Comment

samuel is a pitiful man, just becuase he wasnt there to be part of sam and deans lives now hes nothing to him, all he cares is about mary..so then what? whetehr he wants them or not sam and dean are still his grandchildren which he totally backstabbed dean is the same partly he doesnt really care about samuel for practically the same reason dean is just about his brother, father and mother so i wouldnt be surprised that dean and or sam slaughter samuel now that dean knows samuel sees dean and sam as nobodies who arent related to him which lets face it that really hurt dean hearing gramps say something like that to him

Comment

I didn't think Dean's threat was empty at all. I felt a little chilled by it. The only reason Dean didn't kill Bela was because he was leaving her to a much worse fate. I'm sure Dean would do the same thing with Samuel given the opportunity. As if I didn't like Samuel before, I really don't like him now. I can't see how Mary would approve of him backstabbing her own children.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎