No announcement yet.

I guess the original plan (the Apocalypse) is back on track

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess the original plan (the Apocalypse) is back on track

If Meg or some other Lucifer loyalist did seize the reigns of hell again, I guess it could mean that the resuming of the Apocalypse is now the master plan. This would align with the angels who side with Raphael & want there to be Armageddon, which would make things very interesting since certain angels & demons could join forces for certain things.

I'm not sure if Lucifer loyalists like Meg are interested in locating Purgatory. Maybe currently they're not, but they will be once they find the research Crowley put in. That is, if the Winchesters don't have it all at that facility & didn't destroy it.

There was that one female monster (I think by the tattoos she could have been a djinn) who may be of significance though.

If Purgatory somehow does connect to Heaven & if a demon like Meg continues researching on its whereabouts, she would be able to infiltrate Heaven & have Lucifer attack it if she's able to release him. That would be catastrophic, especially during the war that's going on now between Castiel's side & Raphael's side. And if Michael sides with Lucifer this time & they both attack Heaven, then watch out.

Possibility: if Castiel's side is losing, and they're the one's who know about Crowley's monster stash, they may try to cut a deal either with demons or the monsters for aid from Purgatory. So Castiel might actually open up heaven to Purgatory.

Comment

Can the Apocalypse even go on as planned for the demons? Raphael is trying to release the angels from Hell, yes, but by ways unspecified yet as there was only one Lilith and she's likely in Purgatory, so can the 66 Seals be broken again without the first demon? And if the demons were to find out that certain weaponry of God could restart the Apocalypse, would Raphael even let the demons help him? He could very well want this to be a more angel-odd battle against Lucifer and the demons.

And the Djinn, I don't think will play a significant role other than just keeping continuity of her not dying and being captured instead, lol. I have this weird feeling that the Djinn that Sam and Dean killed back in season two WAS their Alpha.

Comment

You have to remember that there are about 600 possible seals. 66 of them were broken. Maybe breaking another 66 will opening the cage again. Perhaps the Apocalypse was always meant to be cyclical. It was start and stop, start and stop, start and stop until there were no more seals left.

Comment

If that were the case, I think we would have been told that one of the first seals would be the bloodshed of a righteous man and only one of the finals seals was Lilith.

Comment

I'd say there is only 1 seal now. And I've speculated that the seal will be something like "when he who is damned to be Lucifer's host is reunited with his vessel, so shall Lucifer". This refers to Sam's body being damned as being Lucifer's vessel & his soul for being damned in hell and damned to becoming a demon. If that happens, then Sam will be the first demon who ever reoccupied his own body/meatsuit, and that HAS to be a seal if ever there was one. Heck, if that happened, I don't even think Lucifer would need to drink demon's blood anymore since he would have a demon incarnate as his vessel. This happening would make sense of why Sam was resurrected in body only.

Comment

Why are we wanting to bring the Apocalypse storyline back? We are in need for a change and I think the closest we will get to Lucifer again is just us talking about Lucifer inside his cage.

What I think, for what a new Apocalypse could become, is Sam becoming Samael and/or demons leading an army from Purgatory to take over Heaven and Hell all at once.

For Lucifer, though, I think his idea was to make a premature Apocalypse so that God wouldn't be able to interere as it wasn't His intention of bringing on the End Times so early in mankind, but Lucifer's plan still backfired and he has no more chances, imo, unless an angel uses God's weaponry to open Lucifer's cage as Raphael is wanting, but I'm sure Raphael will be stopped.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎