No announcement yet.

what is the future of Tess?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by costas22
    Sadly, I am leaning towards death. She is tangled in the Luthor family tree and no good can come out of that. Between clone Lex, AU Lionel and Tess, there has to be a murder somewhere. I'd like to see Tess' arc end on a happy note, but I'd take her dying to protect someone rather than live on as a villain...

As for her romance, like cath, in a dream world I'd like for Cless to happen. If that doesn't happen, leave her single I say. Not a big fan of Temil.
    Yeah if anyone is going to die this season Tess is the most likely, it would be sad.... no tragic given how far she's come this season so I guess it depends what note tptb want to hit near the end of the series. Yep, I'd prefer a heroic death to ending a villian as well, at this point it would be to much of an about turn for me, to see all that progression only to step back into darkness.

ITA on the love life part, leave her single. In another life we could have Cless Hate the thought of Temil in a serious fashion but it will be good for some laughs. I'm actually looking forward to seeing Cassidy play this.

Comment

Originally posted by Lori
      It would be too much of an about turn for me, to see all that progression only to step back into darkness.
      QFT.

ITA on the love life part, leave her single. In another life we could have Cless Hate the thought of Temil in a serious fashion but it will be good for some laughs. I'm actually looking forward to seeing Cassidy play this.
      I agree. Temil as anything else but a one time joke would be not so good. JMO

Comment

Yeah if anyone is going to die this season Tess is the most likely, it would be sad.... no tragic given how far she's come this season so I guess it depends what note tptb want to hit near the end of the series. Yep, I'd prefer a heroic death to ending a villian as well, at this point it would be to much of an about turn for me, to see all that progression only to step back into darkness.
        For me, she is not out of the woods yet in regards to being evil. [SPOILER] I feel that Lionel and Alexander's presence will test her since they are her only family. Not to mention Granny Goodness. Tess can still die, despite the fact that they named her Lena Luthor. Since it was her middle name, I feel that everything's possible.[/SPOILER] If the show ends with Tess leaving a simple life and fulfilling her dream of savign the world somehow, that will be enough for me.

In another earth. Earth 2 to be exact. I am also looking forward to Cass playing comedy in Fortune.

Originally posted by VilleFan

I agree. Temil as anything else but a one time joke would be not so good. JMO
        This must be the 5th or 6th time I've told you ITA on this, but it never gets old.

Comment

Emil is the future of Tess!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Okay. Okay. I'll stop. For now.

Comment

Originally posted by RaniaLovesClois
                    Okay. Okay. I'll stop. For now.
                    See? I asked really nicely. Just kidding. There's a "who's the right guy for Tess" thread in this section in case you are interested.

Comment

OMG
                      I'm so worried about her, guys! cuz she is doing this weird "looks" to "us", i dont know if you understand what i'm saying lool but i hope u do lool
                      like if any moment she could betray the rest of the gang
                      And she continues to do the right thing in wrong wrong wrong way! what she wanted to do with that poor lil'Lex? kill him? (I hate these writers) because the great lesson about the vigilantes or Clark's gang she didnt learned it yet "you dont need to kill to solve your problems"
                      and now they are considering bringing back AuClark....one word: FEAR!

I DO NOT WANT HER BAD!
                      I DO NOT WANT HER DEAD!!!

***finish my rant***

Comment

Tess is the most beautiful Awesome woman on the show, but I'm pretty sure she's bound for the worms

Comment

Perhaps she goes underground and reinvents herself using a new name based from her middle-name, becomes.....Lena Luthor from the comics.

Comment

LOL

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍