No announcement yet.

Orion's Laptop

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orion's Laptop

I admit that this episode left me scratching my head. Here are my questions.

What was broken on the laptop that needed fixing?

What did Ellie do? What were all the brain scans and how did Ellie solve "the problem"? How could Ellie input her solution into the laptop? (I think it was applied that there was a flaw in the Intersect that allowed the suppression, but Ellie fixed it). Even if Ellie did solve the Intersect problem, she's not a programmer.

The fact that the first question to access the laptop was something only Ellie knew implied that Ellie was to get it first, and the 2nd question was for Chuck. But how would Orion know that the Laptop would be needed at all?

Was the laptop a new intersect? I couldn't have been because Intersect 2.0 was not Orion's creation and Orion wouldn't have had the updated information to input into an Intersect. So the laptop must have been something that overcame the suppressor that Frost used. But how would Orion know that Chuck would need to overcome that suppressor?

I know that we have to suspend our belief a lot of times in this show, but this whole plot line wasn't logical at all.

Oh, hey, I guess it was more like Smallville in that way!

Easy the car is for Ellie but the laptop was meant for Chuck.

Comment

The laptop was left to Ellie so she could solve the memory problem that caused brain deterioration that her father couldn't. Once Ellie did that, the laptop was then meant for Chuck.

Orion would have known that only Ellie could solve the first riddle and the functions within the laptop at that point. He then knew only Chuck could solve the second riddle and access the new intersect, which presumably doesn't have the same problems the old one did.

He didn't know it would happen like it did though. Perhaps he thought Ellie and Chuck would find the car together, and that Ellie would know about the intersect, and then give it to Chuck to save Chuck from needing the governor.

Even if Orion didn't know that Chuck's mom would block the Intersect 2.0, perhaps this 3.0 was designed to override the 2.0 whether it was blocked or not . . .

I think the continuity is there.

Comment

another thing is that it seems orion or as i like to call him papa bartowski is that he wanted both ellie and chuck to work together on this.

Comment

This was a really a bit confusing...

So first part of the laptop was for Ellie and the of course the second one is for Chuck.

The brain scan for Ellie was maybe Chuck's brain scan so perhaps she can "fix" the problem. But the thing is that I don't think Ellie knows about Chuck's (special brain) she doesnt even know about the intersect except that he is a spy.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎