No announcement yet.

Last 2 mins of episode......

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last 2 mins of episode......

I missed it, the last thing I saw was Lois and Clark on the porch and Lois explaining about the look on her Mums face as her Dad went off on deployment....

What happens after that, what i miss?

There was another good scene where Clark, Lois, Oliver and Tess are all in W.T. discussing Darkseid. (apparently Clark is only telling them about the Darkseid threat now, wth?)

Comment

Originally posted by Tekken Force
      There was another good scene where Clark, Lois, Oliver and Tess are all in W.T. discussing Darkseid. (apparently Clark is only telling them about the Darkseid threat now, wth?)
      Hmm, I might have to try and see this - is there not a scene also with the dude who captured Clark in the cage on the rig?

Comment

Originally posted by bc1sjw
        Hmm, I might have to try and see this - is there not a scene also with the dude who captured Clark in the cage on the rig?
        Yes there is. A heavily bandaged man get his bandages cut off and then you see Colonel Tigh.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
          Yes there is. A heavily bandaged man get his bandages cut off and then you see Colonel Tigh.

hahaha that was actually pretty funny! Michael Hogan just can't get a part with both eyes now, can he??

Comment

i lol'd at this too

Comment

I wonder how long it will be before we see Michael Hogan return as Deathstroke.

Comment

^ Next week right!? He is in Icarus, the fall finale

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎