No announcement yet.

Is the fairy realm part of Purgatory?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the fairy realm part of Purgatory?

OK, so far we have Earth, Heaven, Hell, and Purgatory. Now we were told of the fairy realm where the abuctees were taken to. Does anyone suppose that the fairy realm is part of Purgatory? If not, where is it? Are we to believe it is its own dimension? If so, how many other dimensions are there? Is there one for all those dead gods that Lucifer killed in Hammer of the Gods? Can those other abductees ever be retrieved?

I don't know what to make of this since it's unlike any of the other realms.

As soon as the woman was talking about the realm of the Faeries, I immediately thought of Purgatory and it would definitely not surprise me.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Crowley finds out about this & gets very pissed at the Winchesters for not bringing them the leprechaun.

Comment

There is an interview explaining this season and how they have to capture the Alphas and they did mention the Alphas for the Faeries, so it may make sense that the Leprechaun is their master.

Comment

So if I'm correct in my assumption that the Fairy Realm is in Purgatory, then maybe Purgatory is divided into realms, like a Fairy Realm, Vampire Realm, Shapeshifter Realm, etc. And Dean would have been to a part of Purgatory. That further makes me ask, are fairies in Supernatural the dead spirits or remains of another type of being? Because if fairies aren't spirits of some type of dead monsters & are instead corporeal, why would corporeal beings live in Purgatory when all the creatures we know are there like vampires, shapeshifters, werewolves, etc are all spirits of monsters that died? So are fairies spirits of other once-living monsters? Perhaps leprechauns?

Comment

Dead angels?

There was the salt thing again with them too. [ What do all these demons do to spice up their bland food if they can't use salt? ] The difference was that a wall of salt made demons helpless but a fairie could slowly fight their way through it. Hmmm. This fascinates me. [I like salty pork.]

Too many mentions of Sam's soul, but funny soullessness to make up for it.

And why did they take people to purgatory and probe them? Is that what limbo is all about? Staying limber with regular probings?

Comment

I don't believe faeries were ever dead angels, lol.

But, them "probing" humans is possibly the faeries way of "turning" someone into their kind.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎