Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of this episode?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved all the stuff already mentioned, but also my SG-1 loving soul is happy; I saw Thor/the Asgard in the UFO trailer camp.

And I love Robert Picardo, too.

It's amusing how Sam without a soul is kind of like what Dean used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by geminis
      It's amusing how Sam without a soul is kind of like what Dean used to be.
      Way back at the beginning (or even before the start of) this season, Sera said we'd see a role reversal. Sam acting like Dean and Dean acting like Sam. Which has totally come true.

Though I think think Dean would have cared if Sam got "abducted'. Though he probably would have had sex with the hippie chick too.

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
        over the angel/demon crap.
        I hope you just mean the angel storyline, if that's what made Supernatural more annoying or whatever for you. If not, then I assume you started to despise Supernatural when "Phantom Traveler" aired, lol.

Originally posted by Dexter
        As long as Dean isn't whiny and checking his cellphone every five minutes for Lisa, I think it's safe to say the show is getting back to its old self.
        I wonder if he felt like he cheated on Lisa with the faeries probing him and all.

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
        "Fight the fairies." Doesn't stop being funny.
        So, quiz time. Guess what quote from a certain television show received more confusion and hate on Twitter? Yep, you guessed it. As #LuciferIsComing received confusion from many people, including P. Diddy, some assumed #FightTheFairies on Twitter was a homophobic slur.

Comment

Yeah, I heard about that FighttheFairies thing the day after it happened (I actually posted about it somewhere here on the SPN section but I can't remember where).

Comment

I was rewatching this episode today and I was really laughing during it. Between the dialogue and how Sam is acting in it I thought it was a fun episode.

Comment

This one is going to be repeated again either this Friday or next and I am so re-tivoing it because my original one was after a local football game. Luckily I figured that out and told it to tape the show after (Tyra, which ordinarily I would not even go near!). Now I can get it all in one and not have to fast-forward through the end of the game to get to the show!

Comment

I posted this in the wrong place before.

Death SPOILERS BEWARE

I was wondering about the horseman Death. When Dean with Crowley go after him he has killed that whole pizza place staff and customers. Was that what he was referring to when he said he wanted off Lucifer's leash so to speak. I mean did that all happen because he is death or was it how Lucifer was using him. The reason I ask is when Dean goes to him for Sam's soul and he tells Dean to be him for a day it was a lesson that he wanted Dean to learn that the natural order was important. He's a horseman that is supposed to mean the baddest of bad I suppose but he seemed more like who just seen too much of death not that he wanted to do it but that he had to...

Also I love those of you who admit guest stars are a budget problem for the show because I have been dying for Loretta Devine to come back as Missouri.

Actually I do have a few questions that bother me about the way Supernatural is handling the whole God thing. Through Joshua we found out he is alive and he tells Zack you know he will be back and how is with that whole wrath thing. To mr their story/arc whatever you call it in regards to God makes no sense. With Joshua he said he knows what is going on but doesn't think it's his problem. They are writting God like someone who doesn't care yet he has brought Cas back twice saved Sam and Dean. I just wish they would either have him show up or show his response to both Raphael and Cas and their fighting and of course Cas going freaking crazy at the end of the season..

Not sure that makes sense at all

Comment

Originally posted by AcheronLove
                  They are writting God like someone who doesn't care yet he has brought Cas back twice saved Sam and Dean.
                  Actually (as I believe someone said--maybe Kripke?) they are writing God as the ultimate absent-father.

There were supposed to be parallels between God and Papa Winchester (especially after Sam left).

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎